TEASER.....

Hello my watpadd people...... How's everyone...????
OK..... Don't get too happy.... I just thought of teasing you all....
.
So it's quite a guessing game......
Guess....
Guess....
.
.
.
.
.................. ************.....................
.
.
.
.
.
Ishita- Shagun..... You are there...?? Please help.... Do what I said.... Just do it...
.
.............................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.

Shagun nervously looked the wound and found her hands shivering...??
She moved back a little.... And roared angrily....
Shagun-you want me to kill Ishita..?? Because you hate me.... You think I'm  coming in between now..?? You very well know i will die if.....
.........................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishita glared her angrily and shifted his head from her lap to floor..... She ran near his wound and without wasting a second she sucked all.......
...........................................
.
.
.
.

He was not fully unconscious but every thing was clear to him..... He looked at the woman..... Who was giving him life.... But going in the mouth of death....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Shagun looked in shocked at the change of events.... She goes near his face and tries to sooth him..... But he shrugged of her hand with all his left strength....which was not too harsh because he himself was too weak....
He felt his eyes heavy.....
He stretched his hands towards Ishita....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ishita couldn't continue more because her last stray of power broke and she fell lifelessly near his stretched hands..... He helplessly looked at her with teary eyes..... Ishita looked at him smiling before closing her eyes.... He looked at her lips curled..... With the thought that she was able to save him..... May be....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
At last both he and Ishita closed their eyes in the position where his hand lied on her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Toshiji & simmi were the silent spectators to all this..... They were too numb to react anything..... Simmi was the one who gained the sense shouted on the top of her Voice...... After her toshiji too found her voice back and she too screamed in shock.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Simmi-bhaiiiiiiiiiiii.......!!
Toshiji-ishitaaaaaaa..!!
.
.
.
.
.
So guess now who this "HE" is..???? 😉 .
.
.
.
.
Will post after my this exam means may be before 20 or after 20....till then bit your nails........
.
.
.
.
***********LOVE SHAANI***********