Picnic Journey.... 😉

Shagun-where this raman has gone...??
Mihika got frustrated by her and gave her look of as if.... Just shut your mouth otherwise i will eat you alive. Shagun looked other side feeling shaken by her glare. She knew well. That now this mihika is only ishu's sister. Mihika used to behave friendly with her just because of mihir. Now that everything is over again between mihir and her..... Now mihika don't have to be good to her..... Mihir is just the only priority for mihika and no one else.
Raman picked up the water bucket.
Simmi looked on bitting her nails....
Simmi-what is bhai upto....??
Raman in one go poured full bucket on him.
Due to the water fall noise all eyes shifted to him and all looked on.... Some in confusion and some in shock....
Rinki-simmi di bhai didn't took bath today....??
Simmi was in no condition to speak. She just looked on.
Ishita runs to him..
Ishita-what are you doing raman..?? We are already late.... And now...??
Raman looks at family who were staring at him.... Some with known reason and some oblivious of reason.
Raman-what..?? Why all are staring i was feeling hot....it's too sunny... I will come in 5 Min... Sit in the car.
Saying this raman goes to change....simmi,mihika,romi,mihika looked on for a second and then burst out laughing doing hi fi...
Mihir-bhai is impossible.
Mihika-he is better then you... Atleast he knows to cajole and impress akka.... Huuhhhh..!!
Mihir looked at the retreating mihika and looked at romi simmi.
Mihir-now what have i done..?? Should i also pour water on me to impress her..??
Said mihir making an innocent look.
Romi and simmi laughed heartily at his condition.
Simmi-poor mihir.... Raman bhai took away both sisters... His wife and sister-in-law too.
Shagun looks on confused at the change of event not getting anything.
Just then she sees raman coming fresh dried changing in other dress.
Ishita's jaw dropped seeing him wearing same colour of hers and looking smooky hot in his combed wet hair and casual wear. Actually she was drooling on her own husband publicly totally forgetting about the surrounding.
Rinky closes her mouth by her index finger.
Rinky-bhabhi....he is your husband only....you can drool later.
Ishita composes herself feeling embarrassed. Raman winks at her asks her to come.
Shagun was also staring at raman.
Toshiji saw Shagun drooling at raman. She pushes her a little and says.
Toshiji-dont stare at him....you witch.... He will get eyed.
(ghoor mat Chudail... Mere puttar nu nazar lag jaani hai)
Shagun tries to say something but stops and goes and sits in front near driving seat thinking raman will drive.
Romi hits his head with his palm and takes the keys from raman.
Romi-bhai you sit with bhabhi.
Raman nodes and goes back. He sits beside Ishita.....near Ishita adi Ruhi & shravu were sitting. Though they were kids but then too it became little conjusted.
So ishra sat almost crushing each others body.
Shagun saw romi taking driving seat.
Shagun-you...?? But....
Romi-listen adi is behind so behave and don't instigate me... Otherwise it will be another scene unnecessarily.
Said romi gritting his teeth. Audible only to Shagun. Shagun looked back and saw ishra with kids sitting together.
Having no choice she just sat their.
Ishita's breath was becoming abnormal as raman's whole body was pressed to hers. Raman's condition was no less her this close proximity was playing havoc in his senses. He couldn't control and pressed her hand looking out of the window, which was resting on her thigh. Ishita jerked at his sudden action. She closed her eyes feeling goosebumps. But then at once tried to compose and calm seeing kids near.
She whispered slowly near his ears.
Ishita-raman leave my hand kids are here.
Raman felt a sensation of her hot breath. He turned to her side at once. As she was speaking in his ears her face was still there, when raman turned now their faces were inches apart. Brushing each others face with their hot fanning breath. Raman looked at her trembling lips and whispered slowly brushing her lips with his in inches apart.
Raman-you said something..??
Ishita couldn't reply not a single hmmm too....she clutched her own thigh tightly on which raman's hand was resting, as a reflex his hand too crushed on her pressing her hand more into her thigh.
Kids were busy admiring outside the window from other side.
Romi was humming songs while driving.
Suddenly his eyes fell on head mirror in which he saw ishra were about to kiss.
He in a shock instantly applied brakes shouting... "nooooooo" making them apart and gaining consciousness.
Shagun was applying lipstick watching her in compact. So when romi applied brakes instead of lips lipstick applied on her nose. Making her looking damn funny.
Ishra composed themselves  at once,and checked on kids.
Ishita-you all ok...??
Raman- romi...?? How are you driving..?? Is this the way..??
Romi glared him in mirror and said under his breath.
Romi-khud to control krna aata nh h....bas mujhpe chillana aata h...??
(don't have self control and keeps only shouting on me)
Raman-now what are you murmuring...??
Shagun-for God sake romi... Is this the way to drive..??
Romi turned to her to scold but end up bursting in laughter.
Shagun ishra and kids didn't understood anything.
Shagun-what's so funny.
Romi couldn't answer controlling his laughter. So he just showed her mirror. Ishra and kids too saw it and burst out laughing.
Shagun-you all are just.....
Fuming she took her hanky cleaning her nose.
Ishita looked at raman while laughing and blushes remembering her a minute ago moment.
Raman smiled and this time he intertwined his fingers in hers & sat holding it lovingly. Ishita smiled and enjoyed the moment, seeing her kids laughing.
After sometimes they reached the spot.
All come out taking out all the bags.
Rohan's family was also there.
Rohan-hey adi...good you came.
Come join....
Adi introduced his family and rohan introduced his.
All made there place with tent to sit. Kids goes to play in park where different jhoola was hanged.
After sometimes passed ishra and family looked at kids who were playing in themselves.
Shagun was too miffed up her every plan failing of getting close to raman. When all settled down... She tried to sit near raman but before she could do. Unknown to shagun's intention raman who only wanted Ishita to sit with him, he saw her going near rinky passing from his side,so without giving a second thought he just caught her hand and pulled her down near him. She looked at him shocked and then looked here and there as anyone didn't noticed...
Shagun stood their open eyes...she decides to take his other side and sat there. Which didn't go happy thing for raman... But he ignored her next minute... Because his world was right beside him... So why should he bother of other side.
All were having there light talk and laughing making each other's fun. All this time raman just held ishita's hand and didn't left for a second....
Ishita smiled all the time to everyone so that no one should notice that, that was embarrassing.
Ishita came near raman and whispered.
Ishita-ramannnn...!! Leave my hand..
Raman-why that's my right...
Ishita looked at the food kept their and made excuse...
Ishita-im hungry too.... Leave my hand at least to have some...
Raman got opportunity to tease her he voiced out loud...
Raman-what...????
You want to get feed by my hand..?? So say aloud why to fear...
Ishita's eyes popped out in shock. She looked at her shameless husband who winked at her with his dimples.
Ishita-uhh.!! wh...!! Wha...!! No... I... Di...
Raman-its ok just relax you are feeling what everyone will think...? I don't think so that way... C'mon rinky pass me those fruits...
He took the peice of apple and took near her lips.
All looked at them and understood that what raman was doing so they left them and got busy in talking after some teasing rounds on both of them.
Ishita looked at the peice and then at him with accusing eyes for embarrassing her.
Raman winked at her and forced the peice inside her mouth  deliberately touching her lips. Ishita closed her eyes in pleasure and forgot that she has to chew the peice.
Ruhi and shravu came running to Ishita and pushed her playfully which broke her trance. She at once chewed the peice choking on it.
Ruhi-ishima we are tired of this boring game come let's play blindfold.
Raman-ruhi there are many games around go and play that.
Shravu-no... Chitti come na please. Blindfold.
Ishita got the opportunity and she grabbed it to get save from raman's clutches.
Otherside rohan got bored of the games they were playing.
Rohan-adi let's do one thing we will play blindfold. I'm getting bored with these games.
Adi-ok but only we two are here.
Rohan-i will call my mom. You call yours... My mom always plays with me and Papa.
Adi's face fell.
But he wanted to feel this new family feeling. So he agrees and goes to call Shagun.
Ruhi and shravu took Ishita Otherside to play,blindfold.
Just then adi came and saw raman and Shagun were sitting together. Of all the reasons he wanted to see his parents together but then too he didn't felt good seeing them together. For an unknown reason he looked for Ishita, but then shrugged the thought that she might be nearby.
Adi-mumma....rohan and his mother are playing blindfold let's go...we will also play.
Shagun didn't heard adi as Ishita was gone and her full concentration was on raman who was busy in phone.
Adi saw Shagun looking at raman and didn't got good vibe. He slightly shake her.
Adi-mom...are you listening..?.
Shagun got irritated by his continuous calls and shouted at him slowly audible to only adi.
Shagun-what adi...you are a big boy now... Take my phone and play online games and don't disturb me.
Adi-but mom.
Shagun-adi just go.
Adi looked on teary eyed, he looked other side hiding his tears just then his eyes fell on Ishita who was blindfolded and ruhi, shravu were running here and there for escape Otherside rohan and his parents were playing same way. Adi looked on how Ishita caught ruhi being blindfolded and twirled her around swaying in the air. She giggled in ishita's embrace and laughed whole heartedly.
He just sat their looking all around the park where every parents were playing with their children, and how kids were enjoying.
.
.
.
.
.
.
**********LOVE SHAANI **********