Pan Cakes... 😋

Hello friends how are you all.....
Long time no see....
Seems no one missed me....
Here is next part
On the special demand of,
keren_hadassah
Sorry dear i just forgot that day....
If you are free enjoy today...

Enough of my banter and here is the update.......
.
.
.
.
It was dinner time whole Bhalla family was at dinner including some outsider 😉....
Ruhi-no rinky bua ishimaa made for me... I will have that...
Rinky-bhabhi.... See na i also want that pasta.
Raman-dont think even this is just for me and ruhi. Right ruhi..?
Ruhi-right.....
Rinky made a sad pout.
Ishita-wrong... Its for adi also... Right adi...??
Adi-right aunty...
Saying this adi sat on table taking the plate to eat...
Raman and ruhi looked on smiling at his childish act...
Adi was definitely a child like ruhi but he always behaved like alder in planning and plotting he never felt like a child in his mother shadow. He was always used as a pawn...
Shagun-adi beta i made your favourite pan cakes see eat that...
Adi stopped in mid and looked at the pasta which he wanted to eat so badly but now he got stuck, he looked on at Shagun then Ishita then pasta and then at pan cakes....
But his little sister came to his rescue.
Ruhi-sure Shagun mumma but it's dessert so he can have after dinner too...?? Right Papa...?
Raman smirked at Shagun.
Raman-right ruhi...
Adi felt a relief and started having pasta fastly.
Shagun looked on angrily but she has to be in good books of everyone so she could not show her reaction.
Shagun-yaa sure.
Raman was sitting with ruhi and one chair was empty beside ruhi. Shagun and Ishita both together looked at that chair and goes to sit. Both keeps their hand on chair at same time. Ishita looked at Shagun.
Everyone looks on. Romi angrily tries to get up but sits back listening Ishita.
Ishita-sit on other chair. That's my place.
Mrs Bhalla angrily pulled Ishita and made her sit on chair.
Toshiji-simmi serve Ishita also. She must be hungry too.
Shagun helplessly sits beside simmi.
Simmi purposely picks up the same plate in which Shagun was going to eat, and gives to Ishita.
Simmi-bhabhi take it and start.
Raman and ruhi noticed this. Family didn't wanted adi to notice all this. So ruhi made adi busy by doing pasta eating competition.
Ishita smiles seeing brother sister bonding well.
Shagun-eeewww what is this..?? This paratha is so oily.. I can't eat this..
Neelu-but Ishita bhabhi told to make these food only. Their is nothing else.
Adi-its ok mom why to take tension. Ishita aunty said that this is our home. So cook whatever you Love to eat. Right Ishita aunty...??
All family members smiled silently hearing innocent reply from adi and Shagun's fuming reaction. But poor she, couldn't show her anger.
Ishita-ofcourse adi, you are absolutely right. Go Shagun kitchen is open, cook whatever you want.
Shagun goes in kitchen to cook and family enjoys the dinner. After dinner everyone retires to their room to sleep.
Raman sees some cup cakes left after kids have it. He looks at cakes then at Ishita, he smiles thinking something and takes the cake in his room. Ishita takes milk in kids room.
Ishita-ruhi.... C'mon have your milk. Then brushy brushy then sleep.
Adi looked on and thought that she came for ruhi. And inner sadness took place. Not because he was expecting from Ishita this thing but because he had this dream sometimes of h mother! But today he is of ruhi's mother..... Yes today he also excepted that ruhi's mother is Ishita not Shagun because down to his heart he realised that Shagun can never take place of Ishita in ruhi's life and the reason was obvious, he was no more that child to not understand these changes and bitter fact of life.... Because this mother side which he was seeing in Ishita for ruhi was new for him. Mothers behave like this also. He never knew it.
Little did he know that soon Ishita was going to take a special place in his life too..... May be which will be not of Shagun but highly above from her.... Destiny was playing his part... And God was listening his silent prayers of getting mother like....... ISHITA....
he doesn't knew that today he was going to experience this.
Ishita-adi, do i have to give invitation to you..?? Come have this milk and then brush then sleep.
Adi smiled meekly and took the glass. But the chocolate flavour didn't taste him good. He made faces but drank thinking that Ishita will feel bad.
After milk and doing brush, when both were going to sleep.
Ishita-adi... Tomorrow i will go for some grocery shopping. So you can tell me which flavour is your favourite... I will bring that.
Adi looked on shockingly at Ishita.
She smiles and goes wishing them good night.
Adi-how did she knew...??
Ruhi-she is best mother adi bhaiya, nothing can be hidden from her. Slowly slowly you will also know this.
Adi didn't reacted and slept thinking.
May be he will sleep peacefully today.
Ishita goes to in her room. And sees raman walking to and fro.
Ishita-are you digesting your food.....
Raman-what..??
Ishita-yes... I thought SO, seeing you walking in room like this.
Raman- ohhh... First of all you made me wait this much and now you are making fun of me...
Ishita-i didn't asked you to wait... Why are you waiting..?
Raman-because I wanted to make you eat this sweet. Come sit.
Raman made her sit on bed.
Ishita-raman I'm totally full. And....
Raman made her quite by keeping his finger on her lips.
For a moment she didn't knew what to react but her trance broke when raman made her mouth full with cake.
Ishita-enough raman I'm full please.
Raman-ssshhhh..,!!
Raman put the last peice in her mouth but didn't let her swallow it.
She looked on confusingly and asked him by raising h eyebrows.
Raman-i also want.
Ishita was about to break the peice but raman's sudden act froze her totally.
Raman bends and bites the cake from her mouth brushing his lips on hers.
Ishita moaned sweetly and raman smiled getting the positive response. Raman moved back a little to see her face. She was blushing beet root red. Her breathing was not normal and eyes were downcasted.
Raman-hey look at me.
Ishita didn't look and made excuse.
Ishita-i..... I.... Will just come cleaning my mouth.
Raman stops her keeping his hand on her thighs which he didn't do intentionally, but this made her breathing more faster.
Raman- that doesn't needed i will help you.
Saying this raman goes closure and licked the rest cakes from her mouth and lips. Ishita clutched the bedsheets to control.
Raman holds her same hand & made the bedsheets free, he entangled his fingers with hers. Ishita was moving back and back. And raman was going on licking.
Ishita whispered.
Ishita-ramannnnn.
Raman-sssshhhhh..,, not now....
He looked at her lovingly, holds her face from his free hand and kisses her forehead. Till now both were completely on bed. Ishita was down and raman was on her.
Raman entertwind both their hands fingers and bends down below her chin, Ishita raises her head to give him access. He licks her neck. And whispers.
Raman-some cake was fallen their.
But he found her grip tightening around his fingers. He again bends down to kiss her finally but stops with a knock on his door.
Both gets up in a jiffy.
Ishita was still breathing heavily.
Ruhi-papa ishimaa open the door please.
Ishita-ruhi..... Raman she slept... What happened now... Let us check...
Raman-hmmmmm come.
As soon as raman opened the door. Ruhi drags Ishita holding her hand.
Raman-are what happened ruhi...
Ruhi-ishimaa chalo jaldi....
Raman too followed them.
Ruhi brought Ishita in her room. Where adi and ruhi were sleeping.
Ruhi-ishimaa Papa see... Adi bhaiya......
Ishita sees adi was crying and shivering in sleep.
Ishita-adi....
Ishita goes near him and keeps her hand on his head to wake up. But adi takes her hand and sleeps holding it. Ishita sits there and wipes his tears. Raman noticed his pillow was wet fully.
He sits near his leg. Ishita made adi sleep in her lap. Adi stopped crying as If he found some peaceful place.
Ruhi-ishima what happened to adi bhaiya why is he crying..??
Ishita-dont know ruhi... May be he saw some bad dream.
You don't worry, I will tap him. You come and sleep, in morning you have to go school also.
Ruhi was already half sleepy so she lied down near adi and slept holding her doll.
Raman-he is sleeping now.
Ishita-but why was he crying..??
Raman-dont know.
Ishita held his head to keep on pillow. But adi held her hand tightly as if his life depends on it.
Raman-its ok we will sleep here.
Ishita-but bed is small raman.
Raman-ok, you sleep here, I will go in room.
Ishita ruhi adi sleeps together. And raman goes in room.
Raman comes in room and looks around.
Raman-this room has your habbit now madrasan.
Saying this raman bolts the door little harshly.

(note-Guys I'm making this scene little bit animated, like pillows walls and other things will talk)

Door-ohhoo, now you will take her anger out on me.. Have some pity on me.. She says right.. You are ravan Kumar.
Raman-dont you dare only she has that right.
Saying this raman throws his slipper on door. And door makes faces.
Raman falls on bed and hugs the pillow harshly.
Raman-how will i sleep without you madrasan.??
Pillow-arghh..!! Stop suffocating me.
Raman leaves the pillow listening him.
Raman-what...?? Why are you staring at me..??
Pillow-you are talking as if you made her sleep here daily. Remember you only asked her to sleep on sofa. See sofa is happily smiling.
Raman looked at the sofa which was giving him smirk.
Raman throws the pillow angrily at sofa.
Pillow-arghh...,! Anyways thank you.. I will sleep with her smell here. Good night.
Raman starts sulking.
Raman-everything is teasing me. He goes to cupboard takes out blanket which she use to wrap while sleeping.
He wraps the blanket and sleeps smiling wishing himself his madrasan dreams.
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI