Sweet Torture... 😉

It was morning time.
Raman woke up with the sound of ishita's alarm. He turned at his left side and turned off the alarm. But then he felt some weight on his right arm, chest and leg.
He turned his head a little and saw a wonderful sight. She had a really angelic face beauty. Which he doesn't remember noticing ever. Her head was on his arm, right hand was on his chest, and leg... Leg..!!?? Where is her right leg..?? On his right leg..?? No.., thigh...?? No..., Then where...?
Ohhh shit...!! No... No... No... Her curved leg is touching his... No. No. No.
Raman-hey matarani(o god)..! This woman is trying to kill me. Who on this earth sleep like this..?
He saw her stirring and closes his eyes.
Ishita gets up sensing some movement and opens her eyes rubbing it lazily. In this process her curved leg moved and brushes his manhood.
Raman clutches the bedsheet with his free hand., to take her sweet torture.
"O God! Does she even know what she is doing..? " wondered raman.
Ishita lazily looked at her side where she is sleeping.
Ishita-ayyoo ammaa..!!
She whispered a little closing her mouth with her palms. But then she noticed he is sleeping.
Ishita-nandriye murugan(thank you god) he didn't saw me sleeping almost ON him.
Raman didn't wanted to embarrass her. Ishita again lied down and looked at him lovingly. She remembered, How he took another step ahead last night in their relationship. Unknowingly she pressed her leg more on his manhood and and her breast on his broad chest.
Her hands travelled brushing from his chest to his face. Cupping his face lovingly. She ruffles his hair.
Raman was having tough time. Ishita was almost over him, pressing her soft body on his sensitive but wrong points according to the situation.
Raman(st)-what the hell are you doing madrasan..?? If you are going to continue this how I'm gonna control.. After all I'm also a man. Please stop all this.
Ishita-you don't know raman how scared I'm..
Raman was about to get up but listening her words he decided to listen staying there.
Ishita-i know i will not be able to say this when you are awake. After seeing Shagun here... M highly insecure... I don't know why but I'm scared of... Of... Losing you. Losing... My place... In your life...
You look so cute in sleep.
Ishita looked at him lovingly then her eyes fell at his lips. She slowly started moving upward but at end changed her mind and left a small peck on his cheek.
Ishita-good morning ravan Kumar..
Saying this she goes in wash room to get fresh.
Hearing the knob click. Raman got up breathing heavily. He held his chest trying to breath normal.
From one hand he touched his cheek where Ishita has kissed. He smiled dreamingly.
Raman-madrasan if this is the way how you gonna... Open up with me then i just love it.
But it's difficult for me to control.
At once her words struck him 'Shagun'.
Raman-now how to tell you madrasan. She doesn't effect me any more neither positively nor negatively.
It's you who is effecting me in all ways.
Arggghhh come out fast i need a cold shower. All thanks to your sweet torture.
Saying this he slept back hiding his head under pillow.
Breakfast time.
All family members were present in living room.
Ishita was in kitchen. Shagun comes holding her head due to hangover. She sees Ishita in kitchen. And sits on sofa lazily.
Shagun-ishita, one coffee my head is spinning.
All looked at her glaring.
Romi-she is not your servant. If you want coffee go and make yourself.
Shagun realised where she was and she has to act good.
Shagun-wo... I was i... Just had hangover that's why i just asked for coffee.
Ishita felt uncomfortable by her ordering behaviour. She sents lemon water by Neelu.
Romi-bhabhi I'm very hungry what's in breakfast.
Ishita was about to say just then..
Raman-ishitaa... Ishita... Where are my things I'm not getting.
Simmi got chance to tease Ishita and show shagun's place too.
Simmi-go Ishita your call came. I was thinking what happened today that your call didn't came yet. And by the way bhai doesn't get anything until you go in room and give him.
Ishita blushed and said "kuch bhi"
Saying this she ran in room. Shagun gave a angry look.
Shagun(st)-whatever she may be but raman still loves me and that's truth. Ishita is just my replacement. I'm back so she will be out soon.
Ishita-what... Raman.. why are you shouting..
Raman-madrasan I'm not getting my files yesterday i kept on sofa.
Ishita takes out the file from drawer and gives.
Ishita-im not like you who throws the things here and there. I kept it safe.
Saying this she turned but found no one.
Ishita-raman...?? Where did he go..?? And how this door got locked..??
Ishita goes near door to open but then froze.
Raman comes from back holding her hand & stopping her from opening the door.
She tries to turn but raman stops her holding her from shoulders. It was not back hug. But then too they were too close.
Ishita-raman.. Where were you..?? And how this door...
Raman keeps his index finger on her lips from back.
Raman- ssshhh you speak too much. Our talk was left half yesterday at Amma home.
Ishita was feeling goosebumps in his proximity.
Ishita-what... What talk raman...?
Raman-did you forgive me or still angry for my behaviour..?
Saying this he turned her. He saw her eyes downcasted.
Raman-ishita look at me.
Ishita didn't look at him and was still feeling shy.
Raman-hey please.. See I'm... I'm already very guilty about myself forcing on you. Which i wouldn't have done in any circumstances. And if you will continue of not replying me i.. It will become very difficult for me to face you.
Ishita looked at him and saw his eyes full of tears. And head bowed down.
Ishita cupped his face. And wiped his tears from her thumbs.
Ishita-you are regretting that's big thing. But you know where were you wrong..??
Raman looked at her as if asking where was he wrong.
Ishita-when you assumed the things on your own, and decided not to talk with me. And on the top of that i increased your insecurity with my behaviour.
I wanted to give you surprise but...
Raman-but we both got the shock of our life. And i ended up behaving like a jerk.
He wiped her tears and looked in her eyes with full of love.
Raman-you didn't answered me yet. Did you forgive me..??
Ishita was about to say but decided to tease him.
Ishita-why should i forgive you so easily. You haven't done anything like that to cajole me.
Raman moved back with her reply but then saw her smirking & understood that she is teasing him.
He moved ahead and keeps his hands on her shoulders. And bangs his head on hers.
Raman-so tell me, what should i do to cajole you.
Ishita-how would i know that.? You should know it better.
Ruhi-ishimaa... Where are you m getting late for school.
Raman makes faces.
Ishita-raman let me go she is really getting late, you know she never goes school without meeting me.
Raman-hmmm but she always becomes hurdle.
Ishita-you are forgetting.. She is not hurdle she is the one who binds us together. Now let me go.
Saying this Ishita left.
Raman-you are right madrasan.. I can never forget this. And it's always less how much i say thanks to our little angel. She had that eye which i didn't have. Who recognised you as her mom and my soul mate.
O God! I'm going mad in your love. It will be fun in cajoling you. Just wait and watch.
Ishita ran down blushing hard and bumps with simmi.
Simmi sees her beet root red cheeks and smiles.
Simmi-oye hoye... Mumma see someone is blushing.. Which is something new according to us.
Ishita was about to say something but adi comes their. He glares her and goes towards dining table and sits.
Simmi-adi you are not ready... You will not go school or what..?
Raman-its ok simmi let it be.. Let him rest today. He will join from tomorrow.
Ruhi-papa drop me.. I'm getting late.
Shagun-raman... Wo actually.. I need to talk something.
Raman-what..??
Shagun-wo... I... Actually
Raman-faster Shagun we are already late.
Shagun looks at Ishita. Ishita turns to leave, raman didn't noticed this. Simmi was standing near her, she stops holding ishita's hand.
Simmi-Shagun speak, bhai doesn't have whole day.
Raman was getting irritated he just wanted to lash out at Shagun. But he stopped seeing adi.
Raman faked smiling crunching his teeth.
Raman-shaaaggguuunnn..!! Speak fast. What do you want..?
Shagun-wo... Adi's school fees.
Raman closed his eyes in anger but controlled himself.
Raman-shagun adi is my son. So don't worry i will take care of it... Ok... Now move.
Adi became happy listening that he can join the school, now. But he didn't showed! It was too fast and knew for him, responding raman's love. Raman understood him, and didn't poked him.
Ruhi came near Ishita and Hugged her.
Ruhi-ishimaa you love scaring us by spoiling your health always.
Ishita-im sorry rooh.
OK.. Rooh promise now ishimaa will never scare you. Ok now.
Ruhi-ok, love you ishimaa.. You know na you are my only mother. So don't do this again.
Shagun-ruhi why are you saying like this. I'm also your mother.
Ruhi ignored her. She kissed ishita and ran to raman.
Ruhi-papa let's go. We are getting late.
Raman holds ruhi's hand and goes. Ishita sadly looks at Shagun. And then at going raman ruhi. Raman stops at the door and looks at Ishita. He looks here and there and saw no one is watching, he winks at her. Ishita's eyes popped out seeing that. Shagun was standing ahead of Ishita! And she misunderstood that raman winked at her.
Shagun(st)-o God! Raman winked at me.
She blushed being in her own world.
Simmi-Ishita bhai forgot his mobile.. Go and give him.. Fast.
Shagun-its ok simmi it's just a mobile i will give.
Till now adi had his breakfast and had left from living room.
Toshiji-simmi wait... Oye.. Why will you give.. His wife is their to take care of him. Ishita go and give him.
Ishita glared at Shagun and left taking his phone.
Outside raman sent ruhi to sit in car and waits for Ishita, he left his phone purposely. And was just praying his all stars that she only comes out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI