Adi Is Hurt..... 😔

Adi looked on teary eyed, he looked other side hiding his tears just then his eyes fell on Ishita who was blindfolded and ruhi, shravu were running here and there for escape Otherside rohan and his parents were playing same way. Adi looked on how Ishita caught ruhi being blindfolded and twirled her around swaying in the air. She giggled in ishita's embrace and laughed whole heartedly.
He just sat their looking all around the park where every parents were playing with their children, and how kids were enjoying.
.
.
.
Adi picked shagun's phone and tried to open some game but all he saw was blurred. He got confused why his vision was blurred.... When tears rolled down his eyes, then he noticed he was actually crying.
Ishita looked at adi from far sitting like that. And asked ruhi to call him too.
Ruhi comes running to adi. She was panting heavily.
Ruhi-bhaiya... Adi... Adi.. I bhaiya... Wo...
Raman-ruhi just hang on baby you will choke on... First calm down.
Ruhi sat to breath for a minute. Raman noticed adi sitting sad. He was about to ask but he knew his relationship was not too good with him.
Ishita and shravu also came panting heavily to rest for sometimes.
Raman looked at Ishita and signed her towards adi.
Ishita too wanted to ask but she knew about his mood swings, and their relationship was also progressing slowly so she decided otherwise. She smiles at raman and goes to simmi rinky mihika romi and mihir. She called them closure and whispered something in their ears. All smiled listening her and shows thumbs up. Ishita gets up and goes to raman she whispers in his ear also but he don't get ready.
But after seeing adi sad he agrees to her.
Shagun sees everyone talking in signs and makes faces calling them drama company.
Romi mihir and raman goes from their and simmi rinky mihika sits near adi.
Toshiji-simmi where are everyone raman romi mihir.
Simmi-just coming mumma you wait,
.
.
.
.
Rangbirangi Duniya Saari Bhat Bhat Ke Log.....
.
.
.
.

Adi looks around from where the sound is coming.... He sees simmi rinky mihika sitting around and asks them by sign. Trio shrug their shoulders saying they don't know.
.
.
.
.
Milke Bichadna Bichadke Milna
Sara Hai Sanjog,
.
.
.
.

Just raman romi mihir cones dancing wearing moustaches and tying cloth on their head.
.
.
.
.
Dekhe Jo Aise Tamashe Hm
Hote Hai Dil Mein Batashe
.
.
.
.
.

Adi looks on wiping his tears. Romi mihir comes near him and sings.
.
.
.
.
.
Duniya Ke Sau Roop Sare Nirale
.
.
.

Next raman comes and catches his cheeks playfully singing.
.
.
.
.
Baitho Na Tum Aise Mann Ko Sambhale
Prem Nagariya Ki Tum Bhi Dagariya Chalo
Hum To Chale Tum Sang Tumbhi Gujariya Chalo
.
.
.
.

Ishita stands up holding ruhi shravu hand and sings making a circle with three around adi.
.
.
.
.

Duniya Ke Sau Roop Sare Nirale
Baitho Na Tum Aise Mann Ko Sambhale
Prem Nagariya Ki Tum Bhi Dagariya Chalo
Hum To Chale Tum Sang Tumbhi Gujariya Chalo
.
.
.
.

All dances together and sings.....
.
.
.
.
Dam dhoorak dhoorak nam nam nam
Dam dhoorak dhoorak namamam
Dam dhoorak dhoorak nam nam nam
Dam dhoorak dhoorak namamam
.
.
.
.

Adi smiles a little but then sees Shagun sitting making faces. His face fell again.
All ladies notice this. Simmi makes an expression of like wanna rip her neck.
Mihika goes to Shagun and sees adi looking at them mihika smiles faking and drags Shagun making her dance. Shagun tries to resist but simmi rinky and toshiji,