DHAK DHAK..!!

Ishita - "mera haath chodo raman" (leave my hand)
Raman-"kyu kisi or ka pakadna h"(why.? You wanna hold someone else hand..? )
He pushed Ishita on bed. He started opening his belt and unbuttoning his shirt.
Raman-i have cried much. Now i will not give any chance to any woman to hurt me now i will make you cry.
Ishita-raman... What has happened to you..? Why are you behaving like this.
Ishita's words were not reaching till his ears. He was just going on drinking. He jumped on her on bed holds her both hands tightly on both sides.
He looked at her first lovingly and then remembered her hugging Mani and saying i love you.
He again got angry and started kissing her jawline, neck etc. Ishita was trying to push him. But his hold was too strong.
At last she got tired of struggling and left her body still. Raman realised that she has stopped pushing him. He looked at her raising his head from the nape of her neck.
Ishita-what happened raman Kumar Bhalla. Why did you stopped. Do. Do whatever you want to do. How did i forgot that you are great rkb you always do what you want. No one's opinions matter to you ever. Raman moved back a little looking down. Ishita got up a little and looked at him with fully tears flowing down. She angrily pulled her saree pallu and spoke.
Ishita-what happened.? Come. Don't you want me now..?
Raman didn't looked at her got up he took her pallu and covered her. Ishita jerked his hand got up arranged her saree and ran down.
She sat on sofa in living room and cried remembering his words.
Raman saw her going figure from room and started drinking.
Raman - why am i feeling that i did wrong. Why i felt hurt, hurting her and seeing her tears.
Soon he passed out thinking one or other things whichever happened in these days.
(Note-im not adding romi's accident and mani's call. You all have seen it in real show. So m taking it differently hope you all don't mind.)
Ishita was feeling uneasy and was tired too with the continuous cries. She goes out and decides to go on terrace. She sleeps on terrace thinking about all the happenings covering herself with her saree pallu.
In morning.
Raman got up with heavy head. He found himself on floor. He gets up holding his head and looks around finding a new place. Then he realises that they have changed their residents. Then he looked at sofa and doesn't find ishu. Bed was also empty but was in jiffy. He remembered what he did last night. He starts searching Ishita.
Ruhi-ishimaa... Ishimaa...
Ruhi comes searching Ishita rubbing her eyes with her tiny hands.
Ruhi-ishimaa kha h...?? (where is ishimaa)
Raman realised that neither Ishita was in his room nor with ruhi. Usually whenever they had fight she sleeps with rooh but today rooh was also searching her.
Ruhi-papa bolo Na.(Papa tell) Where is she.? She didn't woke me up too I'm late for school see the time.
Raman-its ok rooh don't go today you rest. Must be tired due to yesterday's incident i will search Ishita may be she went to clinic for some emergency.
Ruhi agrees but somewhere in her heart she wasn't. She sensed something is wrong. She looked around and saw everything was messed up. She didn't spoke anything and goes in her room. She keeps her doll on bed and keeps her hand on her heart. She remembered something.
FLASHBACK.
Ruhi-ishimaa aap mujhe chod kr to nh jaaoge Na..?? Agar aap chale gae to i will die. (ishimaa promise me you will never go leaving me. If you will go i will die ishimaa)
Ishita hugs making her ssshhhddd.
Ishita took her tiny hand and placed first on her heart then on rooh heart.
Ishita-ye aapki dhak dhak or meri dhak dhak both are same.(your heartbeat and my heart beat both are same). You are my soul. How can a body live without a soul.
FLASHBACK END
A strong wind blows and Ishita's pic falls down breaking apart. Rooh still didn't spoke anything she took a baby step picked up Ishita's pic she removed the broken glasses carefully not to hurt herself. She had many unshed tears and was feeling heavy and uneasy. She looked out of the window. Clouds were all black. There was a strong thunder and lightings.
Ruhi hugged the broken frame near her heart.
Ruhi-why... Why..?? Am I feeling pain..?? Ishimaa... Where are you..? You know well I... I feel scared in thunder.
Ruhi was not crying she was feeling restless and feeling pain.
Otherside raman remembered what he has done last night.
Raman-what have i done..?? Did she go leaving me..? Did she left me..?? No... She can leave me but not ruhi. Ishita... Ishita...
He came down calling her name.
All family were closing the windows due to strong wind.