Planning For Outing..

Phewwwww after a long writing and deleting finally here is a long part.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
Plsss forgive any typo mistake... Because i have written in half sleepy sleepy mode... Posting it in morning so you can imagine when i would have written it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was morning time.
Adi woke up feeling someone's hand on his head which he was never used to.... Even his head was not on pillow... It's was in someone's lap. He felt so relaxed that he didn't even bothered to look at that person's face even. Ruhi woke up and saw adi cuddling in ishita's lap. She smiled and runs out and goes in ishra room.
Ruhi-papa get up please make me ready I'm getting late.
Raman was sleeping smiling wrapping ishita's blanket.
Ruhi's voice woke him up from his madrasan dreamland.
Raman-ruhi.... What happened... Where is your ishimaa...??
Ruhi rubs her eyes in yawning manner and speaks sleeping. But raman hears it as weeping.
He wakes up startled.
Raman-what..?? Why weeping..??
Ruhi-papa... You are dreaming or what i said sleeping not weeping..
Raman-ohhh sleeping.... But why till now.
Ruhi-i don't know but adi bhaiya and ishimaa were sleeping so nicely so i didn't wanted to wake them.
Raman lazily picked up his phone to check and saw message from kids school.
Raman-ruhi it's your holiday see msg came from school.
Ruhi-ohhh..!! Ok.
Raman felt weird seeing so cold reaction from her with holiday usually she use to jump and enjoy. This was so unusual of her.
Raman-hey, ruhi.... What happened baby..? You are sounding little sad and upset.
Ruhi-nothing Papa..
Saying ruhi's face fell.
Raman make her look up with his index finger putting under her chin and was shocked to see tears brimming in her eyes.
Raman got concerned....
Raman-what happened ruhi... Tell Papa...
Ruhi-it's nothing Papa it's just that I'm missing ishimaa.
Raman-what..?? But she is here only..!!
Ruhi-yes.... Nothing Papa... Let's go and wake her.
Raman-sure..??
Ruhi-yes Papa let's go to ishimaa.
Shagun was coming in kids room to get her purse which she left last night. Raman and ruhi were coming too to wake Ishita. Shagun entered first in room and saw adi Ishita cuddling in each and sleeping like anything. She fumed in anger, she felt like If adi will go on ishita's side then her trump card will be gone. She goes near adi angrily and wakes him up harshly shaking him. Ishita woke up startled and adi too got scared. In fear he didn't noticed Shagun there and hugged Ishita tightly like he woke up with a bad dream. Shagun fumed more. At the same time ruhi and raman came and saw Ishita and adi embracing each other securely. Raman smiled seeing them but ruhi's face fell. Reason was unknown to her also. Why she felt so bad seeing adi in ishita's embrace.
Shagun shrugged ishita's hand at once to pull adi.
Shagun-you.... Leave my adi... See.... He... He looks so scared. What have you done to him.
In a sudden moment ishita's hand strikes with bed and her bangles broke. Her hand started bleeding.
Raman, ruhi, adi got shocked seeing blood oozing out.
Raman immediately ran to her. Ruhi too came rushing but before her adi holds ishita's hand in concern. Ruhi again felt bad seeing adi caring for Ishita.
Adi-mumma what have you done.
Look at her she is bleeding. Why did you pushed her.
Shagun-but adi... I thought....
Adi-mumma please bring the first aid box atleast.
Raman-here it is.... Ishita you OK...?? Is it hurting badly...??
Ishita was just looking at adi how sweetly he was concerned about her. She was just smiling looking at his face.
Raman-ishita..... Is it hurting..?? Why are you smiling...?
Ishita just nodded in no looking at adi.
Raman too looked at adi's worried face and understood why she is smiling. Ruhi felt boycotted and stood their looking at Ishita adi and raman. She wanted to go near Ishita but couldn't move. So she left from their. Shagun too left in anger.
Raman- adi relax Ishita is ok...
Adi-you ok aunty..?? Is it paining..??
Ishita-no... Of course no.... My adi did my aid so how will it pain.
Adi felt a little awkward. He was not used to, to this pampering. He hesitated a bit.
Adi-its..... Its late... I will go and get ready for school.
Raman-adi it's holiday... Message came on my phone.
Adi-ok.... Then i will freshen up.
Adi leaves feeling awkward how he behaved.
Raman holds ishita's hand lovingly and blows on it.
Raman-is it paining..??
Ishita-how many times you will ask raman.
Raman-untill you say the truth.
Ishita makes a annoying pout.
Ishita-little.
Raman-0nly little..??
Ishita-uhmmm haaaa aaaa...!! It's paining but when adi....
Raman-i know i saw that glint of Happiness in your eyes.
Ishita-yes he was so concerned.
May be slowly-slowly he will accept everything and.....
Raman- everyone...
Ishita-hmmm.... Anyways it's very late let me get ready.
Raman-stop... Your hand is injured how will you.... Come i will help you.
Ishita-noooooo.....
Simmi-why no..
Simmi was waiting for Ishita in kitchen.
Simmi-Ishita always comes first what happened today..?? Neelu you prepare breakfast i will see Ishita.
Adi was coming there & he heard simmi.
Adi-simmi aunty....
Simmi-aunty..?? Who is your aunty here..?? I'm your bua call me bua... Ok..??
Adi-yes.... Aunty... I... I mean bu...bua..
Simmi-good boy.... Now come sit for breakfast i will see where is Ishita....
Adi-ishita aunty.... She is in my room.
Simmi-why...?? Ok i will ask her you sit i will see.
Simmi came to call Ishita and heard ishra talk.
Simmi-why no...?? He is your husband Ishita.... Let him help you... Bhai if you are helping her then help her in bath also ok.
Raman-simmi......
Simmi-what..?? Right now you were ready to help and now scolding me...
Ishita runs away not able to take the tease.
Raman-why my whole family timing is wrong...??
Simmi teasingly says sorry.
Raman-shut up and get the breakfast ready.
Ishita, simmi and Neelu were in kitchen and rest were seated on table.
Ruhi came there and looked at Ishita.
Ruhi-ishima... What are you making...??
Ishita-pan Cakes.... Adi bhaiya likes it na...?? Sshhhh don't tell him it's surprise for him.
Ruhi-ok and for me....??
Ishita-you tell what you want to eat i will make.
Ruhi's face fell.
Ruhi-ishima.. You forgot my favourite dish..??
Ishita-its not like that baby I'm just asking what you will eat today..??
Ruhi-ok.... Make some pasta...
Ishita-ok give me 10 Min.
Ruhi was feeling some type of insecurity..... Till now Ishita had only ruhi to love... But now from when adi came... Ruhi felt like her love is dividing.... Adi was the one who left with Shagun.... Ruhi was getting bad vibes what if......
Ruhi(st)-no... No... I'm thinking much ishimaa loves me so much adi bhaiya is my brother.... Its ok.... It's fine. Just think good.
Adi gets a call from his friend rohan....
Rohan-hi adi... You got message.. Today is holiday....??
Adi-yes papa told me....
Adi didn't realised that he called raman as Papa for the first time... All family looked at him in surprise but as he was busy in talking he still didn't realised.... Ishita noticed this signalled everyone to let him be.... She saw raman wiping his unshed tears. Raman looked at him and Ishita in order to cheer him made cry baby face and teased him.... Raman smiled at her tease and continued his breakfast..
Adi was still on call.
Adi-picnic with your family...?? Ohhh... I... I don't know... I have to ask.... I will confirm and call you in 2 Min.
Adi turned and saw Shagun first as she was just in front of him.
Adi-mumma... Wo.. rohan and his family are going for picnic...
Shagun was still fuming with anger...
And now adi called raman 'papa' and still he was unknown to it... So she replied in anger but then calmed down seeing everyone glaring at her.
Shagun-so..... What should I do...?? I... I mean you are big boy now.... Not a kid to go for picnic..
Adi's face fell and he replied sadly.
Adi-yes mom....im a big boy.
Ishita without thinking instantly replied....
Ishita-but not ruhi..... Right ruhi...?? You know what adi Ruhi loves going picnic and when it comes to spend more time with her ishimaa and Papa then she is super happy... Right ruhi...??
Ruhi looked at adi's innocent and expecting eyes.... It's true she was getting insecure but she loves her brother too....
Ruhi-yes ishimaa I love it.... Don't worry adi bhaiya... If you are big boy.... Then you can play big boys games with your friend Rohan bhaiya and i will play with shravu.... And if you feel like playing with me then you can join me too....
Ruhi said last line with a wink and that brought the smile back on adi's face....
Adi looked at raman as if asking to go....
Raman-ishita so.... What snacks you are packing for picnic.... Please don't make that usual sambhar and wada... Ask ruhi adi's favourite and then pack.
Adi-thank you.... Thank you so much... I will call Rohan and tell him that I'm coming.
Shagun thought of spoiling this plan and goes behind adi to brainwash him.
Romi-bhabhi you prepare everything i will be with adi till then....i can't trust that woman... May be she brainwashes adi...
All agreed to romi. And romi goes to behind adi.
Raman-finally adi is excepting us...
Ruhi-don't worry Papa i will make adi bhaiya comfortable totally....
Ishita-yes my chotu..... If my little sherni is on mission then who can stop you...??
Adi called rohan and told him that he is coming.
Shagun-adi I already told you....
Shagun couldn't complete just then romi and rinky arrived.
Romi-adi what games are you packing....
Rinky-yes adi let's pack cricket, basket ball and badminton.
Adi-can i take football instead of basketball.
Romi-take whatever you want to take we will help you in packing.
Rinky took Shagun aside and romi engaged adi in packing.
Rinky whispered in shagun's ear.
Rinky-i m warning you Shagun arora don't spread your dirt in this house this not ashok's house. Stay away from adi if you have to brainwash him... And if you want to pamper your son you are most welcome.
Adi saw them and asked.
Adi-mom you also pack. And get ready.
Rinky-sure adi.... Romi bhai you help adi... I will help Shagun.
Saying this rinky dragged Shagun out.
Simmi, Ishita and Neelu were making snacks in kitchen. Raman was reading newspaper sitting in living room. Ruhi went to take shravu from iyer house.
Ishita asked bala and vandu also to come but they had some meeting so they denied but asked ishu to take shravu. Raman was just acting to read paper but his eyes were darted on Ishita only.
Toshiji called simmi from inside to help her in something.
Now only Ishita and Neelu were left.
Raman-Neelu iron my clothes which are kept in my room.
Neelu left as per his instructions. Ishita was left alone. She was going to make floor but her saree pallu was disturbing. She tried to adjust but her hands were already dirty so she couldn't.
Raman comes there and holds her pallu.
Ishita-raman.... You....
Raman keeps his index finger on her lips asking her to ssshhh....
He takes the pallu up on her shoulder slowly brushing his fingers on her arm. Ishu closed her eyes with the feeling of sensation created by his fingers. He was just looking at her changing expression. He brings the pallu on her shoulder and holds the end from down. He goe behind her and brings the pallu in front from back by back hugging her. He keeps his chin on her shoulder and tugs the pallu end in front of her tummy,brushing his two fingers a little inside her waist.
Ishita-ramannnnn.....
Raman goes near her ear and whispers.... Huskily.
Raman-i love this voice..... When you take my name.
Ishita was still shivering with the havoc he created inside her.
Mihika came to give shravu's bag.  ruhi and shravu were still at iyer house. Mihika just barged in and saw ishra romancing in kitchen. She instantly turned around closing her eyes with her palms.
Mihika-sorry sorry sorry I didn't saw anything.....
Ishra parted away in jiffy listening her.
Raman looked here and there in embarrassment.
Raman-yes saali saheba you never see anything....
But always come at wrong place at wrong time.
Mihika-sorry jeeju.....actually Shravu's bag.
Ishita was still breathing heavily and was not in a state to speak.
She was just blushing listening their talks.
Raman walked away taking shravu's bag murmuring.
Raman-its quite big.... Pack that tinde(shravu) in this bag only.
Mihika laughed at his helplessness and looked at ishu in teasing way. Ishita made a puppy face showing she is angry but couldn't show. Mihika walked in kitchen and helped ishu knowing well that her akka was in her own world and will not be able to cook anything properly.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI