Relationship Status....

Uffffffff..!! I made you all wait too long..... Right..??
Please koi gussa mat hona but ye story thoda time leti rhegi so sorry for that but then too i will try to post as soon as possible....
Enough of my banter and here is the update........
.
.
.
Ishita came running and bangs with him.
Raman-again you got attack..? Why can't you see and walk madrasan..?
Ishita-ayyo raman..! Sorry. I didn't hurt you right..?? Sorry you forgot your phone so i was running that you didn't leave without it.
Raman closed his one eyes by keeping his hands. Just faking
Raman-ahhh.!! I think i got hurt from your nails.
Ishita-ayyo raman.! I'm so sorry. Let me see.
Raman-yes.. See.
Ishita tip toed and blowed in his eyes. Raman just stared at her. He held her slipping his hand on her waist.
A shiver ran in her body.
Ishita-ra... Raman...!! What are you doing.
Raman bends and kisses her cheek leaving her blushing.
Raman-sorry... You asked me to cajole you. This is first step of my sorry. I'm sorry, slowly i will compensate for everything.
They were still in hugging position having an intense eyelock. Just then mihika came out from iyers house to go for office.
Mihika-ayyoo Amma.!, i didn't saw anything. I sway i didn't saw.
Saying this she turned closing her eyes with her palms.
Ishra parted in jiffy, fully embarrassed.
Raman- mihika turn. We are doing nothing.
Mihika-what nothing jeeju. I mean these things here..?? Very bad jeeju. See how my akka is blushing.
Raman-whole family's DNA is contaminated.
Saying this raman goes away. Cursing mihika for spoiling his moment with Ishita.
After raman left. Mihika teased ishu.
Ishita was blushing looking down.
Ishita-wrong timing miku...,,
Ishita said with a cute sad pout.
Mihika-awww my akka...
But this is public place na akka. So next time do in room. Ok then no one will disturb.
Ishita-kuch bhi..,,!
Saying this Ishita goes in. Shagun sees her coming smiling and her one hand on her one cheek.
Shagun-why is she smiling like mad..?
What happened Ishita.?? Are you fine..?
Ishita(st)-she always spoils our time.
Yes I'm ok. Do you want something..??
Shagun-no nothing i was just asking... Why so rude..
Ishita-ok then the fact is me and my husband had some moments and we got caught by mihika.
Shagun-what..??
Simmi heard them and laughed loudly.
Simmi-o God Ishita seriously...!! You made my day. So miss Shagun you got your answer.??
Shagun fumed at them and left huffing.
Simmi-so madam now you can share what happened outside.?
Ishita blushed on simmi's tease and ran away.
In room.
Ishita-ayyo murugan... Simmi heard me... I was just showing my authority to Shagun. But now simmi will tease me.
She was bickering sadly. Just then her phone popped up a message.
.
.
Raman-so, madrasan.. Did i get my apology.. I mean did i passed in first attempt..??
..
.
Ishita-mmm kind of.. Not completely.. '
..
.
Raman-ufff..! It means i have to work more...?? "
..
.
Ishita-more harder "
.
.
Raman-so..?? How about a lunch date with your husband..??
.
.
Ishita-back to back appointments.
(she teased him making more curious.)
.
.
Raman-oh come on.. You can transfer it to some other doctor.
.
.
Ishita-why should I..??
.
.
Raman-because... Nothing ok leave it. Gonna go for meetings bye take care.
.
.
Ishita sat in disappointment.
Did he really shrug the thought of lunch..? I was just teasing him. Very bad... Just one attempt and gave up..?? Who does that... Ravan Kumar... Huhhh..!!
She threw the phone in anger on bed. And goes to get ready for clinic.
Raman was in another thought.
Was i asking too much. Am i going very fast..?. That kiss was unexpected for her from my side. And then suddenly i approached for lunch date...?? I think i should give her some time and take it slowly. I don't know her opinion. She is not betraying me, that's true and relief for me. But that doesn't mean that she loves me too. I should wait for her consent too.
Both were thinking on their own way. In their own insecurity they forgot to ask and talk with each other. Lack of conversation was the seed of misunderstanding some days back. And now again it was taking place.
Ishita shrugged her ego and decided to take next step.
Ishita-if he can take one step. Why can't I..?? He tried then i should also try. All the way when this Shagun was far away then too she was also popping up in our life. And now she is too close. I can't take any chance.
Ishita took her bag. And ran towards raman's office from her clinic cancelling all her appointments and transferring to another doctor.
It was nearly 2pm lunch time. When finally Ishita made her mind to surprise her husband.
But luck wasn't favouring her.
Her most favourite villain was already present in his cabin.
.
.
Raman-listen just leave from here write now. Let mihir come back from tour., then we will talk about this.
Shagun was Shagun she knew when and where to play her cards. She turned to leave and saw a glimpse of Ishita coming towards cabin. Raman was standing behind her fully frustrated with her banter. She took the opportunity and falls on raman turning back faking twisting her ankle. Due to sudden jerk raman couldn't control and falls down taking Shagun loosing his balance. Luck of raman was also too bad! His wrist watch got tucked in her saree pallu and when in anger he pulled his hand her pallu came out.
O God! This woman seriously make him disgust, with her mere presence, and here she was all over on him.
She just came here to gain his sympathy but seeing Ishita she made another plan. It was looking a total make out scene. Raman was about to blast at her just then the door open and their she came chirpily,with her ever soothing smile, which nowadays was his relaxing medicine.
"SURPRISE... "
But her smile vanished the moment she saw them in that awkward position. Raman got shocked realising the situation he could see the hurt in her eyes.
Raman - Ishita... You... Just get the hell over off me you dumb woman.
Raman roared on the top of his voice seeing his world again getting upside down.
But next moment was surprising for him.
Ishita-what the hell are you thinking lying comfortably on my husband.?

Ishita pulls up Shagun by her arms. Raman also tries to get up, Shagun adjusts her pallu and gives her hand to raman for getting up. Ishita also gives her hand, raman gets more angry on Shagun for creating this mess, he could still see the unshed tears and hurt in ishita's eyes. He holds ishita's hand and stands up taking her support.
He goes towards the door & opens it.
Raman-get the hell out of here Shagun. Just get out.
Shagun-ish... Ishita.. You are getting us wrong.. Please don't misunderstand. I and raman... We were just...
Raman angrily holds her by her hands and drags her out.
Raman-she is my wife. I know how to handle... And what to say her.. You just get out.
Raman throws her out.
Shagun smirks outside thinking she created a rift between them.
Raman looked at Ishita who was standing numb clutching her wrist tight, the tears which were unshed till now, couldn't hold more and they flow out automatically.
Raman-ishita listen please...
Ishita-im sorry I'm just so sorry i thought to give you a surprise but i didn't knew that i will get this shock.
You asked me for lunch, i thought to have some fun teasing you. But later i came here to give you surprise but...
Raman-ishita you are getting it all wrong.
Ishita-no raman i trust you i fully trust you. I remember you told me not to interfere in your life as your wife. Because I'm just ruhi's ishi... Ishimaa... I trust your words raman i totally trust you. Because i remember everything.
Saying this Ishita took her bag and tries to leave.
Raman-you are still living in that world...??
Raman's words halted her steps.
Raman-you still think that we are together because we have ruhi...??
He holds her by arms and make her look into his eyes.
Look into my eyes and say again. You still have that illusion that i have kept you as a baby sitter..??
Ishita-raman leave me you are hurting me.
Raman-and what are you doing..?? That night when i misbehaved with you i was not in my senses, but when i got my sense i was feeling disgusted. I was feeling dirty. You know why..??
Actually you know what i too don't know why that time. But now i can answer. Because...
Our relationship is changing... And the fact is - i have started giving you place in my life as my wife from my daughter's mother. But...
Raman leaves her stepping back.. And wipes his unshed tears which were all ready to flow down.
I think you are not ready... You still don't give me importance of husband.. I'm just a father of your child. And yes.. How... How can you except me... I'm not worth it.. No woman will except me.. I'm bad... That's why Shagun left me... Because i don't deserve these things... Love, wife, happiness. These are not in my destiny.
It's ok... It's ok Ishita.. I don't have any problem but I'm just requesting you please don't ever leave ruhi... I can manage myself... Because i have learnt to manage myself.. But she will break after, if you...
His voice choked in his throat, he couldn't speak more. So he took car keys and went away leaving her dumbstruck and glued to floor! Totally shocked. Mihika witnessed all these.
(NOTE-in my story mihika works in raman's office not in ashok's)
She looked at her akka devastated state.
Mihika-akka I'm your sister cum friend. But i don't think you need me right now. Right..??
Ishita wipes her tears and leaves assuring mihika that she will handle...
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI
.