Raman Marries Shagun....😉

Opppsss..!! Title is heartbreaking but read please....
.
.
----------1 MONTH LEAP---------

Raman was sleeping hugging the pillow in a deep sleep literally, a continous knock on the door irritated him, but he loved his dream more rather than getting up. Adi was fed up of calling him so meekly from outside. At last he entered opening the door and saw raman trying to kiss pillow. He goes on the other side of bed and pushes him down. Raman falls down holding his back.

Adi-come out from the dream into reality.
Raman-what adi.... this is your daily routine nowadays.
Adi-are you coming down or should i call maa.
Raman hurriedly crawls near adi's leg and asks him pleading.
Raman-can you...?? Then please...
Adi-grow up dad, and please come out fast otherwise, other bomb can explode anytime.

"adi....adi...."

Listening that both looked at each other and started running here and there in room. Adi calms down raman. And whispers something in his ears.

Shagun comes finding adi and sees him sitting with a teary face. Raman was sitting on bed with a cold face.

Adi-Papa you never listen to me. Please i want to go on holiday with my parents. You say you love me so why are you not agreeing.

Raman-you very well know i can't go anywhere with this woman.

Shagun-wao raman amazing you say you love your son. And you can't fullfill his little wish....??

Ruhi comes and hears them. She thinks of something and runs to adi.

Ruhi-adi bhaiya don't plead him you know he wants only his wife, why will he worry about us.

Shagun-raman now when everything is fine why are you creating ruckus...??

Raman-because i hate you..

Adi-and i hate you, you can't talk to her like that....

Ruhi-yes, yes you....you can't talk to her like that.

Just then adi's phone reminder buzz. He sneakingly looks taking out from his pocket and shows it to Ruhi, ruhi looks on shocked and bits her tounge.

Adi(st)-we need to get out of here asap.

Ruhi-adi bhaiya let's go, he doesn't loves us.

Shagun-what is this raman, it's just a holiday agree for kids.

Adi Ruhi sneakily runs out signing raman, showing him the phone buzz standing behind Shagun.

Raman-listen i don't have time to waste on your baseless talks.

Saying this he goes out frustrated. After he comes out he sees ruhi adi running out he looks here and there and then he too runs out hurriedly.

Iyer house.

Bell rangs. Mihika opens the door and looks on keeping her hand on her waist.

Mihika-you are late adi, your girlfriend is waiting from 10 minutes. And she is very angry.

Adi-dont worry she is my girlfriend i will handle her.

Saying this both runs inside pushing mihika. She was about to close the door just than raman comes inside running and pushing mihika aside.

Mihika-what the....jeeju you are not allowed this time. It's his time.

Raman-i missed last night, i can get compensation....

Mihika-no you can't you have to wait just wait here otherwise....

Raman-ok. Ok let him talk and then please take appointment for me too. Please i beg you.
Said raman pleading her.