Her Ignorance..!! 😔

2 days passed in Ishita getting well. In these 2 days raman fully ignored his office and took care of Ishita. Ruhi never left ishita's side for a Min. She decided to skip her school too but Ishita forced her & she couldn't deny. So she goes but as soon as she comes back she directly rushes to Ishita.
Ishita didn't knew about the treatment which raman gave because she was unconscious. And though it was not the topic of discussion no one discussed or told her anything. She only remembers raman's misbehaviour. Raman was not getting opportunity to talk & apologies about that matter. Ishita was noticing raman's changed behaviour but she was also not able to forget about that night. So she had fully stopped talking with him. If anyone was around she behaved normally. But alone she didn't took any of his help. Most disaster with raman was that he didn't know how to kill her silent torture. She had stopped lecturing him not fighting with him. Instead she has stopped doing any of his help if he denied once. Things were getting more worst. Raman wanted to tell her about his insecurities due to which he ended hurting her up badly. But she was not giving him any chance. This silence & her ignorance was killing him.
...
.
.
.
... ..
Mujhe aaj jiski kami khal rahi hai..
Haaahaaa
Mujhe aaj jiski kami khal rahi hai..
Seene me uski khalish pal rahi hai...
Mehsoos yun Jo tujhe ho rha hai..
Ehsaas me chup ke wo jee rha hai...
Use tu na pehchaan paya...
DIL NE KI HAIN GUSTAKHIYA..
DIL NE KI HAIN GUSTAKHIYA.. .
.
.
.
.
Ishita joined her clinic back after 2 days getting well completely.
One day....
Ishra were getting ready. Raman was searching his phone. He saw it kept on dressing table and goes to take it. During taking his hand brushed at her hand because she was standing there brushing her hair. Ishita felt his touch near her and jumped in fear.
Raman looked at her. She was not that Ishita which he knew before. He saw fear in her eyes seeing him near her. He extended his hand towards her shoulder to calm her but she moved back in fear. Raman felt really disgusting feeling at himself. What have he done to her. He took back his hand. Ishita immediately took her bag and rushed down as if she stays their he will eat up like any wild animal. Raman stood their with bowed head he looked at her retreating figure in mirror. He had tears in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
Humse hui hain bahaut si khataye...
Ab jaake usko pehchaan paye...
Jise Zindagi se kiya door humne..
Use kis tarah pass fir se bulaye...
Jawabon ka mujhko pata De...
DIL NE KI HAIN GUSTAKHIYA...
.
.
.
.
.

Time passed but their relationship became worst. Her trust on raman broke totally.
Raman knew he deserve it but he was just in one chance to clear all the misunderstandings.
.
.
.
.
That evening Ishita didn't came back to Bhalla house. She informed toshiji that she wanted to stay at her amma's place for one night. Family agreed.

Raman came home and decided to talk with her in any way. If she wants she can slap him but he was determined.
But to his shock she was at her amma's place.
Raman-women should never have her mother's house in neighbouring.
Raman snapped at his thoughts. It was night time. Everybody had their dinner & was off to sleep. Raman looked everywhere & taking the route clear he walked out. First he thougt to knock but it was too late to knock at his in laws door in mid night.
He thinks for some idea and goes in parking. He looks up and smiles seeing her window open. But looked here & here to find something through which he can climb up, but found nothing. Suddenly his eyes fell on pipe.
Raman-i don't believe this. Raman Kumar bhalla. You are going to climb pipe... Like a theif.
Sadhuraam(theif once who was caught in raman's home when ishra were locked in by mistake. As he didn't knew that's this is same house he thought to rob in that house.)
Raman & sadhuraam didn't saw each other. Both starred climbing the pipes which was near the window both left & right side. Pipe was attach with pillar so both were not visible to each other.
Both climbed with much difficulty and kept their one hand on window at same time.
Both looked at each other & asked raising their eyebrows "who are you". Both thought for a second and remembered each other.
Sadhuraam-sir... You.?? What happened to you. You also started robbery..?
Raman-what nonsense... I came to meet my madrasan.
Raman bit his lip at the slip of his toung but then realised that he is theif and came here to rob.
Raman-wait this is my house. I go by door or window that's my choice. But you again came to rob in my home only.? You always get my home only to rob.
Sadhuraam-sir..?? But that was your home..?
Raman-why am i explaining you.? Will you just go or should i shout..?
Sadhuraam-no no sorry sorry sir I'm going.
Saying this he immediately slipped down and ran away.
Raman jumped inside without making any noise. Ishita woke up sensing someone's presence. She got up and looked out from the window and saw no one but as she turns raman gets up from floor to face her. It was bit dark so his face was not clear. In a jerk she opened her mouth to shout. Raman sensed that she will shout and to stop her closes her mouth with his palm pinning her to wall.
Raman-ssshhh Ishita don't shout. It's me raman.
Ishita was struggling but hearing his voice she stopped struggling but runs at another corner getting scared of him remembering that night.
Raman saw her scared and tried to go near her but she again backed of. Raman got angry at himself and banged his hand back on wall. Their was a nail on wall, which pierced his skin and blood ooz out frequently.
Ishita-raman..,!!!
"Raman". He didn't knew after how many days he heard his name from her mouth. His name sounded that sweet, he forgot about his injury too and smiled looking at her.
Ishita ran to him and took his hand. She cried seeing it. She made him sit on bed wiped his wound.
Raman-why are you crying..?? Let it be like that. Because you don't care so don't fake it.
Ishita still didn't spoke anything and kept on wiping. He angrily took his hand away, Ishita was not looking even at him and without looking she tried to take his hand but he didn't allowed her.
Raman-untill you listen me, I'm not gonna give it.
Ishita-raman please it's bleeding let me do it first.
Raman- after that you will listen...?
Ishita-yes i will.. Now give me.
After a Min she dressed his wound and got up to leave.
Raman-stay i need to talk.
Ishita-raman please let me go.
Raman-why Ishita.? Don't you want to know why i behaved that way..??
Ishita-im no one to you raman. So i don't want to know. Let me go now.
Raman-are you really no one to me...??
Ishita-im just ruhi's mother.
Raman had enough of his tolerance. He pressed her hand with his free hand on bed and closed his eyes bowing his head. A tear fell on her hand.
She looked at him. Tears were flowing continuously from his eyes.
Raman-im sorry i was scared...?? I thought you will also go like shagun left me. I was scared of loosing you. Please forgive me. I'm really sorry.
Saying this he fell on her lap hiding his face and sobbing like a child.
Ishita was shocked listening him. What the hell on this earth made him think like that way. What have i done that way..??
She kept her hand on his head.
Ishita-why raman..?? What made you think that way.
Raman got up still holding her hand.
He looked at her shocked eyes. He knew what was she thinking and why was she shocked..
Raman-history was repeating itself. And i couldn't stop myself going in that trance.
Ishita-raman..!! Please explain me I'm not getting you.
Raman-i... I thought...
Ishita-you thought what raman..??
Raman-i.. I thought Mani and you...
Ishita understood what he meant gone in shock! She started taking her hand back. But he holded it more firmly.
Raman-please... Don't please. I need strength to speak.
Saying this he narrated her how every similar incidents were taking place which happened at shagun's time.
Raman-you were going on lying & lying and that increased my insecurities day by day. I know you had reasons, but i was betrayed once. And that betrayal made me think like that. And then i ended up hurting you like that.
Ishita was in thoughts. What has she done..?? What was raman's fault here. I was the one who gave him chance to doubt on me. I lied to him. I changed mani's name to manisha. Anyone will think same way like he thought. Even if she was on his place, she must have also gone on same track. She realised how much pain she gave him during those days. She remembered toshiji telling about his wet pillows. She remembered about his drunken state on road. Yes i was wrong. I was the one who sowed the seed of mistrust first. I should have took him in confidence, should have talked to him.
Raman-i know i did wrong. But Otherside Shagun was playing with my mind.
Ishita didn't think more she gets more closure and Hugged him tight.
Ishita-im sorry... It was my fault.
Raman hugged her too in response and both cried their heart out pouring their pain.
.
.
.
.
.
Teri muskurahatein hain taaqat meri
Mujhko inhi se ummeed mili
Chaahe kare koi sitam ye jahaan
Inme hi hai sadaa hifaazat meri
Zindagani badi khoobsurat hui
Jannat ab aur kya hogi kahin
Jo tu mera Humdard hai
Suhaana har dard hai
Jo tu mera Humdard hai...
.
..
.
.
..
LOVE SHAANI