Should I......!! 😉

Now I'm stopping this story and will update next week on Wednesday....
.
.
It was my fault.
Raman hugged her too in response and both cried their heart out pouring their pain.
Both parted after realising their positions.
Both felt a little awkward..
Raman-im sorry i shouldn't have doubted you..
Ishita-yes i Already told you that without trust their is no relationship. But i was also at fault, I increased your insecurities.
Raman-you know when i heard you saying abhimanyu that...
Ishita-what...?? What you heard..??
Raman-that you will go with him leaving me... & ruhi.
Ishita-raman... For a Min i agree you thought that i will leave you.. But how you thought that i will leave ruhi... I married you the one i hated the most at that time, I married that person for her.
Raman-its all my insecurity, my bad past has not left me yet... I mean...
That's it...
Raman's words left another impression on her. She thought raman is talking about Shagun, that he still loves her and he is not moved on yet.
Ishita withdrew her hand,with heavy heart, she closed her eyes turning her face a little.
Ishita-i know raman you have a dark past, you still get hurt because you still love Shagun. First love can never be forgiven easily, and you only said once that, you can never love anyone now. But you can trust me raman I'm not Shagun. I will never leave this house, Shagun left you for her happiness and my happiness is ruhi and this family. So how can i leave my happiness.
Raman didn't knew that this matter will take this turn. He never meant this.
Shagun was his bad past. And she will always be bad only. How to tell her that now he had no place for that woman. She is the one who had made place in his heart. She has become his soul mate and he has to tell her this.
Raman was about to say something...
Raman-ishita you are getting me wrong, I...
"Mom"
This sound broke their moment.
Ishra tried to recognise this voice.
Raman-this is adi's voice...!! Did i heard it right..??
"Mom"
Again voice came.
Ishita-raman it's him only. But it's 2'o clock late night.
All came out listening adi's freaking voice.
Shagun was in drunken state and adi was trying to balance her in walking. Both iyers and Bhallas comes outside & ishra too.
Raman saw adi was about to fall he immediately ran and holds Shagun,to prevent adi from falling. Ishita felt a tug in her heart but seeing her state she too ran to help her. Mrs Bhalla holds adi to console! He was crying seeing shagun's state. Ishra holds Shagun by putting her hand on their shoulders from both side and took her in Bhalla house. They made her lie down on sofa.
Ishita-adi what happened..?? How she came in this state.
Adi hated Ishita but her questions were genuine, so he had to answer because not only her all were waiting for his answer.
Mrs Bhalla made him sit gave him water and asked to relax & tell calmly.
Adi-ashok uncle kicked us out and said that he has no relationship now with mom.
Raman-but why.? I mean both were getting married, right.?
Adi-i don't know anything...
Mom was very happy. But don't know what happened suddenly, one they started fighting don't know on what matter. And he kicked us out with our luggage.
Mom became violent she even begged him holding his but he didn't pity even. Mom was violently walking on road in anger. I tried to control her but she started drinking entering inside a bar. She became out of control. I didn't knew what to do. I was so scared so anyhow i bought her here.
Raman smirked listening him. He remembered how he begged Shagun not to leave him but she didn't pitied neither him nor rooh. She just ran away for living a luxurious life with ashok. What an irony. Shagun left him calling useless and today ashok left her calling useless.
Ishita sat their nervously which didn't go unnoticed by Mrs Bhalla. She was just looking down standing at a side. Raman didn't noticed that he was sitting near Shagun. His eyes searched Ishita after listening adi. He saw her standing like that behind him. He could sense her discomfort. But didn't understand why.
Raman turned to talk to adi but then noticed he is sitting with Shagun. He stood up with a jerk.
Raman-ma it's too late. Make adi sleep with you. And Shagun will sleep in simmi's room.
Simmi made a disgusting face and was about to say. But raman made a pleading face and she agreed understanding the situation.
Adi was crying vigorously. Ishita goes to console him. But he jerks her hand. Ruhi looks on, she comes and stand near ishu holding her hand.
Ishita smiles at her gesture.
She assures her that she is ok but rooh being adamant stayed near Ishita.
All retired to their room. Shagun was made slept in simmi room. Romi helped her, raman didn't wanted to touch her, so he asked romi to take her. Adi was made sleep with Mr and Mrs bhalla.
Ruhi-ishimaa.. Should i sleep with you today..??
Before Ishita can reply raman interfered.
Raman-no rooh..,! You sleep in your room. Ishita is ok now.
Though Ishita was really feeling insecure with the turn of events. She wanted raman at her side, but she couldn't verbalise it. She couldn't form words to answer ruhi. Raman saw ishita's discomfort, he saw her clutching hem of her kurti nervously.
Ruhi-papa... Take care of ishimaa... She has recovered from bad health now only.
Raman just nodded at ruhi, and she went away assuring her ishimaa that no matter what happens she is always there for her.
Ishita was still glued to her place like a statue not knowing where to go what to do.
Raman-ishita it's too late let's sleep.
His words brought her back and she just hmmmd and turns to go at iyer house.
Raman stops her holding her wrist.
Raman-where are you going..??
Ishita-you said to sleep.
Raman- that's out way not your room way. Are you still upset with me...?
Ishita-haaannn...?? No... No raman. But i was sleeping there tonight so... I will come tomorrow...
Raman cut her in between and picked her up in his arms.
Ishita-ramannn..!! What are you doing put me down...
Anyone will see us.
Raman-i m carrying my wife to our room. Not anyone else wife. And you are not going anywhere not today not any day. I think we have already sort our differences.
Raman really meant those words in real sense. He indirectly assured her that though Shagun is here but she means nothing to him. But Ishita was too innocent right now, her fear seeing Shagun and biggest weakness of raman in this house has really effected her badly. She didn't get the depth of raman's words.
Ishra reached their room. Ishita eyed to sofa but got shocked when raman took her near bed and tugged her wrapping the blanket on her.
Ishita-raman.. You will catch back pain if you will sleep on sofa.
She thougt he is making her sleep here due to her bad health and he himself was going to sleep on sofa.
Raman-why will i sleep on sofa...?
Ishita-then why am i on bed..?
Raman- because you are going to sleep here from now onwards.
And me too.
Saying this he jumped on the bed from other side pulling the same blanket and started patting her head to make her sleep.
Ishita's eyes widened in shock. She felt like her breath has stopped in her lungs. She tried to speak but his proximity made her mum. Her words died in her throat when he got up a little kissed her forehead and again lied down near her patting her head.
Ishita-ram...
Raman-shhh no... Nothing.. Just sleep right now.
Ishita gulped down her saliva. No man in her life came this near her. Even she didn't allowed subbu even.
It felt like everything has stopped.
Raman was also not in good condition. He never went this close to Ishita before. Though it was not his first time with any woman. And Shagun... Arggghhh... what the.. He can't even think of that disgusting woman. When he was so near to his newly found love. He just wanted to hold her waist tight and sleep hugging her. But he knew it was very knew to her. Being him so close is only a big thing. He can sense her breath stopping and can see her breast rising and going down after a gap of minute which was abnormal for a normal person.
"Oopppsss..!! Her breast. "
Raman(st)-stop your gutter mind raman Bhalla. Right now she just needs your support nothing else. But how can i control when...
Arggghhh stop.!! Stop. But what wrong if i touch it once. After all she is my wife. Should.. I..??
He gulped down his saliva and looked at her. She had her eyes closed. And he knew the reason why. Ishita has shut her eyes tight to engulf in sleep yo avoid this situation. But seems that sleep was also betraying her today.
Raman saw her eyes closed and moved his hand from her head in air. Ishita felt his hand moving and felt a sigh of relief. With the sigh her breast also landed down. His hand was shivering, in air above her breast. He took his hand near but took back. He again tried to touch it gulping his saliva. He found his throat drying. Otherside Ishita felt relief unknown to his discomfort. She still has her eyes shut.

Raman was taking his hand near but at last he closes his eyes tight and gets up shouting.
Raman-no... Stop..!!
Ishita also got up with a jerk listening his scream. It was not too loud to go out from room.
Ishita-what happened raman. What no.? And what stop..?
Raman-haaann..,,?? Wo... No... Nothing. I... I want water.
Saying this he took the glass and gulped down wetting his throat which dried in his desiring thoughts.
Ishita felt weird in his behaviour but didn't asked anything...
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI