Sirf Mera Haq H......

Ishra were getting ready in room everything was ready....
Raman- fast madrasan we have to reach today for picnic not next month....
Ishita-always taunt....talking with love is never in your dictionary.
Raman saw her struggling with her taali..... It was stuck in her hair at back.
Ishita-murugan where it's stuck.... First this taali and second this ravan Kumar....
Raman goes near her, looks in the mirror.

Raman-may I..??
Ishita-what..?? No need.. You only know how to make fun of me.
Raman smiles and holds her both hands which was busy in taali. She looks at him through mirror making pout.

Raman-making you irritated, making you sad, taunting you, then doing your appreciation....you very well know it's all my rights only....
Ishita looks at him lovingly through mirror.
Raman makes her taali free from her hair while talking. Ishita didn't wanted to show her feelings until he shows his. So she decided to play along.
Ishita-you are having misunderstanding....why only you.. Anyone can do all this.
Saying this she throws her hair back which was lying on her shoulder and goes showing him an attitude.
Raman holds her dupatta to stop her.
Ishita-this.... What are you doing..?? Leave my dupatta..
Raman holds it tight and starts moving towards her winding it in his wrist.

Raman-so you are saying...that anyone can hold your dupatta like this....?
Ishita wanted to go back but couldn't as her dupatta was pinned up....
Raman-anyone can hold it tight and..
He comes closure & pulls her towards him.
Raman-and can pull you like this...??
Ishita shivered when he pulled her closure, their faces were inches apart. She looks down not able to look at him straight, her breath was becoming abnormal. He moves his free hand on her arms travelling from up to down, looking continuously at her changing expressions. He again travels his hand from down to up and stops at her shoulder. He bends a little and goes near her ear. His hot breath brushed her ear lobe and she closed her eyes in pleasure. He speaks huskily.

Raman-anyone.... Can come this closure..??
He moves back a little and moves his hand up on the nape of her neck. He makes her face up by massaging their. Ishita was not able to take his sweet Torture and clutches his shirt.
Raman-i don't think so.....anyone can touch....You...Like....This.
He spoke in such husky voice that made her go weak in her knees.
Raman looks at her closed eyes and trembling lips.

He keeps his hand on her jaw line and brushes his thumb on her lip line. Just giving a tickling sensation.
Ishita's lips parted and raman looked at her juicy lips....the glossy flavour which made her lips shine more....he was closing the distance slowly but then stopped and looked at her closed eyes. He wanted her permission too to proceed. He wanted to see her yes in her eyes.
Raman-ishita...open your eyes...??
He spoke so huskily that she became puppet in his hand and just followed his instructions. She opened her eyes and looked at him.
Just then the door opened in one click and mihika entered in calling akka. She was about to say akka.. But her mouth left open seeing the sight. She instantly turned back closing her mouth with her palm and eyes widened.

Mihika(st)-praandh.... Paiithium.... Mihikaaaa.... Don't you have manners to knock before coming inside couples room.
Ishra were still in same position unaware of the surroundings having an intense eyelock.
Mihika took a baby step and steps out closing the door without making any sound slowly. Just then she saw Shagun and adi coming towards room. Shagun was ok to see them like that.... But adi was child....So mihika shouted loudly.
Mihika-adi... You got ready..??
Shagun closed her ears making faces.

Shagun-what's their to shout..?
Mihika's voice broke ishra's eyelock and trance too. Both looked at the closed door and parted in jiffy looking here and there.
Just then adi comes in and Shagun too follows him.
Mihika(st)-why is she tagging behind adi.... Spoiled my akka jeeju moment. Arghhh...!!
Mihika goes away tapping her feet on floor in frustration.
Adi-aunty.... You both got ready..?? Actually rohan called....that they left for....the spot already.
Raman-yes adi we are ready...
Saying this raman goes with adi leaving blushing Ishita behind to give her time.
Shagun looks at Ishita who was smiling like an idiot.... No actually she was blushing. She arranges her dupatta and leaves taking her bag.
Shagun-has she lost her mind...??
Smiling without any reason....fully duffer she is.
All headed down full ready with their picnic bags. Adi Ruhi shravu were happily discussing with each other what to play their and how to enjoy.
Romi-simmi tell me one thing why this Shagun is wearing blue....
Simmi-why do i care...?? She wears blue or anything.
Saying this simmi turned towards raman and closed her mouth which was in 0 shape.
Romi-what...??

Simmi-this woman i tell you..... She is colour coordinating bhai... See he is also wearing blue.
Mihika-you want me to do something..??
Mihir-i will talk to her.
Mihika-no...its happy family time... She will spoil it making it a issue.
Mihir-then...
Mihika smirks and goes near raman.
She coughs naughtily standing near him. He was keeping bags in car.
Raman- kya baat hai.... Saali saheba...?? Today mihir left you open to flirt with me...??
Mihika-mihir can't stop me flirting with you.... Who is he between jeeja saali...??
Raman looked at her suspiciously....he knows this choti madrasan well... She was two steps ahead from her sister.
Mihika-jeeju.... I was thinking... You are looking handsome....but my akka needs more to get impressed.
Raman looks at her..... In what do you mean by look.....??
Mihika- like right now i was thinking she is wearing green so why don't you coordinate with her...??
Raman-cheee.... You madrasis have bad taste in colour.... Wearing always vegetables. I love my classy taste.
Mihika looked at him angrily.
She at once pointed her big nails finger at him and warned him.
Mihika-don't tease my akka in front of me..... It will be better if you go and Change it quietly.... Otherwise.
Raman moved back in a reverse action and looked in horror.

Mihir-bhai is gone today.
Raman-woahhh... Calm down mihika it's just a colour....
Mihika-look....you...
Just then Shagun comes as usual poking in mid.
Shagun-hi mihika....hi raman.
Raman-as if you are seeing us after years...?? What is this hi...hi...??
Shagun-no...nothing like that... I was saying look we both are wearing same-same colour.... Looking so good na...??
Raman at once looks at her then himself.... And then at his fuming sister-in-law. He understood why she was being furious at him.
Just then Ishita came there and her face fell seeing raman and Shagun that way.

Raman felt like trapped. He slowly started moving back to get saved. And collided with romi. Who came and stood at his back...
Romi-you love your life right...??
Raman looked at him and then at mihika.... Then at Ishita who was not even looking at him.
Raman-more then that i can't see her sad.
And.....i feel this colour now yuckky.....
Though they were standing in parking it was near garden area.... Raman looked here and there. And saw bucket full of water kept their.

Mihika and Ishita were watching him oblivious to each other. Ishita was sad that she was feeling sided today.... And mihika was fuming as raman didn't gave heed to her talks....
They saw him going in garden area....
Shagun started looking for him..... As she didn't saw him going.
.
.
.
.
.
Next part in 10 Min......
.
.
.
.

**********LOVE SHAANI ***********