Family Times.... 😊

anu99967 di this one is for Blueeyefatima enjoy baby next part in half an hour.....
.
.
.
Though i decided to leave wattpad but @anu99967 di asked me to come at least on weekends because 3 months is really a long vacation.... So......
and this story had took much time... It's more than a week i didn't posted neither here nor anywhere......
Today i will be posting 2 parts.... I'm working on 3rd part too so if it will be completed i will post that too......
Enough of my banter and here is the update.........
.
.
.
.
Mihika-akka I'm your sister cum friend. But i don't think you need me right now. Right..??
Ishita wipes her tears and leaves assuring mihika that she will handle..
Ishita ran out of the office calling raman's name. He was just walking giving deaf ears to her.
Ishita-raman please listen once...
But raman got in his car and left.
Ishita-ishitaaaaa..!! Learn to get a hold of your jealousy... Total prandh....
She turns to leave in car but collides with someone.
Prateek-Ishita.. You..??
Ishita-prateek... You here..?? What are you doing here in raman's office.
Prateek-i got a new contract in which i have to work with him. But why were you running behind him..? Don't tell me that you both still fight like this.
Ishita-what..??
Prateek - i mean you should have known till now that how much raman sir hates you. But it's shocking that you are actually running behind him..
Ishita-listen you... You came here to work..so just be rill there.. You don't have to worry about me and my life.
Just then mihika came.
Mihika-prateek...?? You....
Ishita-leave mihika. Let's go.
Mihika-akka.. Jeeju left..??
Ishita-yes he is hurt. And i know how to cajole him. So let's go first.
(Note: prateek didn't noticed that ishu is married, and when mihika said jeeju, he thought she is talking about bala)
Raman was in thoughts in his car.
Raman-did i overreacted..? I shouldn't have talked like that. Atleast i should have stopped to listen her. It was misunderstanding i should have cleared it...
I don't have any control on my temper. I should call her.
Saying this he was about to call her but stopped.
Raman-no no.. Not her... I will call mihika.
Raman called mihika. Till then prateek left the place.
Raman-hi mihika... Left for home..?
Mihika-yes jeeju I'm just leaving with akka.
Raman-is she ok..?
Mihika-i don't know jeeju.. She is looking little bit disturbed.
Raman-ok, come home safely... And take care of her...
Mihika-ofcourse jeeju.... She is your wife later... And my akka before... So just relax..
Ishita mihika left for home and raman too drove home.
.
.
I did, today i created first rift between them. Isheeta is not some saint that she will directly believe whatever raman explains. O God after a long time it felt so good near him.
Shagun was in her other world, that she was successful. Little did she knew that, raman felt more than disgusting finding her near him.
'Neelu where is bhabhi'
Asked raman barging in home. Shagun looked at him and smirked thinking that Ishita didn't listen to his explanations and left. And she is not home yet too.
'Bhabhi is at iyer house with mihika'
Answered simmi.
Simmi-what happened bhai.?? Why are you stiffed..??
Raman-im irritated simmi. I just need a hot shower.
Simmi-this time....?? Hot shower.? And you..??
It was shocking for simmi. Raman had hot shower in morning and cold shower in evening and sometimes in night, night one was unknown to simmi.
Because cold night shower was result of his irresistible sexy wife. Who sometimes creates havoc in his nerves. So to calm his nerves he has to take cold night shower. But why hot shower in this evening.??
Simmi inquired, following him to his room.
Raman-im feeling dirty simmi. Her presence make me feel like throwing up. And today she was on me all over. So i need to clean myself.
Simmi knew her brother. He was talking about that dirty evil women. How dare she go near bhai..?? Simmi gritted her teeth in anger and looked at the retreating figure of raman which slowly disappeared in bathroom to clean her dirt.
But...... Wait...... Bhabhi.... Ishita bhabhi..... Where is she..??
She doesn't know all this...
Or she already knows it..??
O God! Bhabhi where are you..??
Simmi came down praying silently. And saw Shagun sitting calmly and reading magazine like she is any queen Elizabeth.
'Bhabhi coffee please'
Said romi falling on sofa fully tired without noticing Shagun.
It was daily routine of romi, to ask coffee of Ishita hand made. Whenever he comes home. If she is not home he silently waits for her.
Shagun-wait i will bring.
Romi looked raising his head at her.
Romi-what..??
Shagun-you asked for coffee..?? So i will bring.
Romi-bhabhi..... Ishita bhabhi..??
Romi ignored her and called for his bhabhi.
Simmi-she is not home yet romi. I know you will have her Hand made only. So I will bring some water till then.
Simmi answered to romi's frustrating calling.
She knew if romi comes to his real form Shagun will be out of this house in a second. So simmi smirked seeing shagun's irritated face. And goes to bring water for her brother. She knew her both brother will have coffee only when Ishita will make. Somewhere she also now enjoyed that pampering from Ishita. After she came to know param's reality. She really felt guilty about not trusting Ishita being a woman herself. All thanks to Shagun, she was the main reason due to which Bhalla's stopped trusting any outsider woman.
Suddenly some familiar giggles felt in her simmi's ears. She smiled fully, knowing who they must be. She came running to living room from kitchen and saw Ishita ruhi entering laughing at something playfully. Mihika and mihir followed them.
Simmi smiled and felt relaxed seeing Ishita happy. If she is smiling then she don't know the Shagun tragedy. But simmi was far away from the truth.
Romi saw them and picked ruhi in her lap.
Romi-bhabhi you late today..!!
Said romi in complaining tone.
Just then raman came down after having contented shower.
Ishita-oho my baby bro m sorry let me make a filter coffee for all. Ok..??
Said Ishita ruffling his hair lovingly. And romi blinked his both eyes happily smiling in response.
Raman looked on jealous.
Yes jealous.... It was really undigestable that he was jealous of his brother. Sometimes he get jealous of his daughter too. How she loves his family. Will she ever love him that much. That ruffling of romi's hair.
Can she ever do this to me...??
Romi-what bhai don't spoil my hair.
Said romi irritated when literally pulled his hair in jealousy, and spoiled it making him cartoon.
Romi-hawwww Papa you made him cartoon.
Giggled ruhi correcting romi's hair, by combing with her tiny hands.
Simmi-i will help you.
Simmi joined Ishita in kitchen in making coffee.
Ishita-sure simmi just make some snacks. For adi Ruhi and others also.
Simmi-ok.
Adi joined them too. Though he was silent but his coming and sitting near raman. Was the unexpected thing for them. May be he was trying to adjust with all.
Adi-ishita aunty... Can you please put strawberry flavour in my milk.
Ishita dropped the spoon which she picked to mix the sugar and coffee in milk. She looked at adi. Who sat horrific at her reaction. He already stammered while asking for milkshake. She immediately composed herself and picked another spoon. Giving a yes node with a slight smile to him. Adi too felt relieved that he didn't asked anything wrong. Raman smiled seeing the change in him. But in one day.?? How is this possible.
All knew adi was scared. He wasn't in a comfortable zone at ashok's house and now the change of events have filled horror. He was scared of loosing this place too. It's true that he was meeting his daadi daada after long but he missed them too.
Simmi saw Ishita busy in something and silently mixed chilli powder in one coffee cup.
Simmi-enjoy Shagun. It's your medicine taste only.
Said simmi under her breath. Little did she know that someone already saw her doing that.
Ruhi looked on with open eyed at her bua.
Ruhi-for whom that cup is for.?
Whom does simmi bua hates that much.
Ishita and simmi bought the snacks and coffee. But simmi took that cup separately making some excuse.
Ruhi watched her activity. And smiled ear to ear fully when she saw simmi giving that cup to Shagun with a smirk on her face. That shameless woman was so busy in ogling raman that she took coffee without looking even.
Shagun saw Ishita going towards raman to sit beside him. She purposely put her leg in between. And result made everyone split there coffee seeing the scene in front.
Raman was about to pick his coffee but stopped in mid checking a message in his phone.
Ishita landed in his lap after colliding with her leg.
She closed her eyes in horror and wounded her arms around his neck.
Raman looked at her lovingly. Her tightly shut eyes and shivering lips. All really looked tempting. He rapped his one hand around her waist to support her. Slowly his one free hand goes near her face. And he tucked her hair strand behind her war. To clear his view. Ishita had still her eyes closed.
Ishita opened her eyes feeling his touch on her waist and face. Both were lost in their own world having intense eyelock totally forgotten the surrounding.
After splitting the coffee whole family looked at each other.
Adi and ruhi being an innocent kid. Broken ishra moment.
Adi-ishita aunty... You OK..?? How did you fall. Thank God you didn't picked your coffee.
Adi said looking towards raman.
Papa word was big thing for adi. So soon. Till he called ashok his dad in his ego. And misbehaved with raman. So calling him Papa so soon. Was not an easy task.
Adi helped Ishita getting up from raman's lap.
Ruhi-ishimaa you didn't got hurt right..??
Asked concerned ruhi.
Ishra realised their position and got up getting embarrassed.
Simmi, romi, rinky laughed giving a wink to each other.
Simmi-dont worry ruhi. Your ishimaa is perfectly fine.
Simmi said tickling Ishita stealthily.
Romi tickled raman. Ishra blushed stealing glances with each other.
Ishita looked at raman blushing and holds her one ear mouthing sorry. She made sure that no one noticed it. Raman understood that she is sorry because she doubted him. He too holds his ear slightly and mouthed sorry., between the teasing session was still on. Shagun fumed seeing her plan failed. She wanted to make Ishita fall, but things gone in other way. And ishra talking in sign too didn't go unnoticed by her.
Just then door bell rang. Neelu opened the door. Ishita leaves with ruhi to her room to help her in homework.
Raman-prateek..?? You... Here..?
Another fear surrounded raman. He at once looked around for Ishita but thankfully she was gone. Little did he know that prateek & Ishita already met in office.
Prateek-yes sir. Wo.... For new contract... My company got that...
.
.
.
.
.
LOVE SHAANI