Chapter 6

Alyssa's P.O.V.
​​​​​​It's  been a wonderful two weeks with Klaus and I'm the happiest I've ever been in a long time. "Klaus what are we?" I ask shyly. He gets up and gets down on one knee. "Well love since the first day I saw you I knew there was something about you. That I had to have you and these last few weeks have been amazing. Would you do me the honor of becoming my girlfriend? I promise to protect you and take care of you and listen to you. And to show younthat I'm serious I brought you a promise ring " he says slipping it onto my finger. I take his face into my heada and kiss him. When we pull away I rest my forehead on his. "I would love to be your girlfriend." I tell  him. "I told you Elijah! Now pay up!" I hear Rebekah yell. Me and Klaus laugh and kiss again. "Would you like to go to dinner tonight love?" He asks. I nod my head yes. "Be ready at 7." He tells me getting up leaving the room. When he's gone Rebekah steps in. "We need to go shopping for your date. Now come on." She orders. I follow Rebekah to her car and we set out to the mall. Hours later Rebekah is helping me get ready for my date she's  currently curling my hair to make them curl more than they already do. "You can look now." She tells me. I open my eyes and see a whole different person a happier one. "Thank you so much RebekahI love it." I excalim. "You're  welcome. Now hurry up you have ten minutes." She orders shooing me away. I grab my dress and put it on quickly. Then I throw on my heels. I smooth out my dress and look  at myself in the mirror. "You look gorgeous. Now come on Klaus will faint at the sight of you." She says ckearly excited. We walk out of her room to the stairs. "Wait here let me announce you." She whispers.  "Let's welcome the beautiful Alyssa!" Rebekah announces. I take that as my que to start walking downstairs. When I'm  halfway I see Klaus smiling at me with his hands in front of him. "Ready to go love?" He asks giving me his arm. "Yeah" I  reply taking his arm we walk outside to his car. He opens my door for me and shuts it he runs to his side and gets him. He starts up his car he keeps one hand on the steering wheel and he takes my hand lacing it with his.We arrive at the grill Klaus stops and parks the car getting out and opening my door for me. He helps me out of the car and he use his arm and guides me to the entrance of the grill he opens the door for me and I step in. We find a empty table for two and Klaus pulls me seat out being a gentleman. Matt comes over and takes our orders. He leaves and we wait for our food.Instead of it being an awkward silence it's  a beautiful one.
​​​​​​Cory's P.O.V.
I'm at the grill drinking a beer when I spot  Alyssa  with that guy. How dare she? I question. I gave her everything and this is how she repays me? I buy another beer taking a large sip of it. Gears start turning in my head as I tryto think of ways to make her pay. That's when a light bulb goes off. I smirk  to myself knowing how I'm going to get her back. I pay for the beers. And leave going home to think more about my plan. 

​​​​​​​Klaus's P.O.V. 
Alyssa is currently  eating and I can't help but starr. She's  so beautiful and she doesn't even know it. I feel angry knowing what he did to her. "What?" She asks. "Nothing your just so beautiful I got lost in it."  Her cheeks turn red and she looks down I use my hand and lift uo her head to meet mine.  I lean in alowly giving her  a small passionate kiss. "Come one love let's  get out of here. Time for the second part of our date." I wave Matt over and pay the bill. I take Alyssa's hand and we walk out together. I open her door for her and shut it. Jogging to my side I het in and start the car. We arrive at our home and I go over to her side and help her out. We step inside and I  take out my phone and click on a song. 
I hear the opening melodies. "May I have this dance?" I ask bowing. "Yes you may." She says curtsying. I take her right hand and she sits her left arm on top of my other one. And we start to dance getting lost in each other.  I twirl her and she comes back to me. I dip her and she looks from my lips to my eyes and back again. I bring her back up and we continue to dance. When the song ends I lead her over to my painting room. "I don't usually show anyone this but you're  special." I tell her looking back at her. I open the doors and usher her in. I turn the light on and she looks around at all my paintings. "Wow these are amazing Klaus. You are extremely extremely talented." She exclaims. She walks across the room lookaing at every single one of them. She stops at the one that's  covered. "Can I look at this?" She asks. I nodmy head for her to go ahead. She pulls it off slowly and inspects  it. "You painted me?"she asks. "Yes I did you have been my muse lately and I had to paint you." I tell her honestly. "Do you like it?" I ask. "I love it thank you." She says giving me a side hug. She sets it back on the stand. "Let's  go upstairs." She says leading me out of the room. I turn off the light and close the doors in the process. She leads me to my room closing the door behind us. She leads me to the bed pushing me down on it. I look up at her she then gets on top of me. She bends down and kisses me. I pull her closer to me deepening the kiss. I take off my shirt and we continue kissing. She pulls away and stands up she slowly unzips her dress. She climbs back on top of me. Soon after all our clothes are off and we make love.