Chapter 13

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I wake up with a smile on my face and I try to get up my Klaus's arms are stopping me. "Klaus wake up!" I day excitedly. "I'm already awake love." He states. "Well do you know what today is?" I ask. "Just another normal day." He mumbles. The smile on my face falls but I quickly cover it back up with a smile. "Well let me go so I can get up." I tell him pushing his arm. He complies with my desire to be let go and I get up. I walk over to my door opening it and look back at him a frown etched onto my face. I close the door behind me.

Klaus's P.O.V.

When the door closes I get up and take out my phone and call Rebekah.

Sister I need you to do me a favor and get Alyssa out of the house all day while me,Elijah,Finn,and Kol set up Alyssa's party.

Yes of course I got it later Klaus

I hang up the phone and walk out of her room to mine to get dressed for the day.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I'm  walking towards the kitchen when Rebekah walks through the door. "Alyssa! You're  coming with me!" She announces. "Okay? But let me take a shower first and get my shoes." I say turning to get walk upstairs. "Nonsense. You look fine you're just in yesterday's clothes and I'll get your shoes for you. Be back in a jiffy." She says speeding at an inhuman speed a few seconds she's in front of me holding my shoes. "Here you go." She says handing me my shoes. "I need to get use to all of you doing that." I admit while putting my shoes on. We walk out me closing the door behind me to her car. Soon we arrive at the grill. I walk in and she walks in after. We go to sit at the bar and Matt is working. "Matt I would like four shots of vodka." I tell him. "Same here Matt." I hear Rebekah say next to me. We get our shots and have a contest who can finish them faster. I finish my lastone and sit it on the counter. "Yes! Wooo! In your face Bekah!" I cheer. "Yeah, yeah whatever." She says playfully. We laugh at each other very slightly buzzed.

Rebekah's P.O.V.

When I notice Matt set down three cupcakes with a candle sticking out in the middle. "Alyssa look." I say nudging her. She looks at that and there's a twinkle in her eyes. I smile at how happy she is right now.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Alyssa look." I hear Rebekah say nudging me. I look at the counter and see three cupcakes with a candle in each and Matt smiling at me. "Happy Birthday Alyssa." I hear Rebekah beside me. "Happy Birthday Alyssa make a wish." Matt tells me. I blow out the candles wishing for me to have the strength to combat my demons. I take the candles out and pick up a cupcake takes off the paper and take a bite. "What are you waiting for? Get one. " I  say pointing to the cupcakes. "At least someone remembered my birthday. Klaus forgot." I admit.
"Matt can you please do ne a favor and get me a glass of water?" I ask. He nods his head and fills a glass up with water. He sets it down in front of me and I take it and down it in a matter of seconds. "We should get going. It was nice seeing you Matt." Rebekah acknowledges. She pays for our drinks and we leave and get into her car. "Where to next?" I ask. "The park sound okay?" She ask. I shake my head letting her know it was. When we get there we go over to the swing set. We start to kick our kegs back and forth on the swimgs to go faster. "Woo!" I cheer.  We comtinue swinging until we decide we're  tired. The swing slows down a bit and I jump off landing in a crouch. Rebekah does the same. We sit on a bench to rest. "So how have you been ssince you've been back?" Rebekah asks after a moment. "I've  been adjusting nothing too bad." I tell her not wanting to tell her how hard it's actually been. "Well thats good." She says. Suddenly her phone sings and she checks to see who she got a text from.

Rebekah's P.O.V.

I get  a text and check to see it's  from Klaus.

Everything is set up you can bring her now but sneak in through a window
~ Klaus

I put my phone back in my pocket and look up at Alyssa. "We should get going it's  getting late." I announce. We both get up and head over to my car getting in. We get home and get out of the car. "Come on this way." I tell her pulling her to where an open window resides. "Get on." I tell her bending down so she can get on my back. "Won't  I be heavy?" She ask. I give her an incredulous look. "Oh right. You're a vampire." She says getting on reluctantly. I then zoom us up to the window climbing into her room. When I'm  on both of my feet she gets off. "Woah that was cool." She exclaims. I go into her closet and pick her out an outfit. I throw the clothes to her and she barely catches them."Get dressed." I tell her. "No questions just do it." I add before she can say anything. I walk out of her room and speed downstairs where the others are waiting.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I grab both of my towels and walk to the bathroom. I set the clothes down on the closed toilet and start to strip. I turn the knobs of the shower adjusting the temperature to my liking. I get in and let the water hit my body. I lean out of the shower and grab my wash towel I squeeze a small amount of body wash into it and lather it up. I wash my body getting in between my toes and making sure I get my back. I wash the towel out and ring out the excess water. I let the water wash off the soap then turn off the shower and step out. I dry myself off then put on my deodorant. I slip on my underwear then my bra follows. I stick my legs through the skirt and then I put on the crop top. I finally out on the jean jacket and walk back to my room. I step in and walk to my closet opening it and pulling out a pair of tan color heels with a ankle  black strap. I look at myself in the mirror and examine my outfit. I open my door and peer into the hallway and there's Klaus standing there in a tuxedo. "Klaus what's  going on?" I asked confused. "Just follow me love." He says offering his hand which I take. He leads me to where the stairs are but our backs are turned to them. "Happy-" he starts then he's cut off. "BIRTHDAY!" people yell. I turn around and see a lot of people coming out of hiding spots and see tables set up and the place decorated. I look at all of them shocked and I see a few familiar faces. I see Matt,Elena,Stefan,Damon,Matt,Elijah,Finn,and Kol even Esther is here. I turn towards Klaus and find him already looking at me. "You did this?" I ask. "Yes did you think I forgot your birthday?" He says incredulously. "Well yeah this morning you acted as if you didn't know it was my birthday." I state. "I apologize for that by the way.  I wanted to surprise you that's all." He admits. "Well it worked." I tell him bring him into a hug. "Now let's go gave some fun." I say dragging him with me downstairs. When we get downstairs I'm greeted witg hugs and hellos. They hand me which I set on an empty table. I walk back over to everyone and we all start catching up. Eventually I pull away and me and Klaus walk over to others and getting greeted with hugs and hellos too. They hand me more gifts which I thank them for and walk over to the gift table and set them down. I walk back over to them and we talk for a little bit and we separate. Music comes on and Klaus pull me towards a space where the dance floor is and we start to dance. The smile never leaving my face as we dance. That night is filled with fun and laughter. One of the happiest I ever been.