Chapter 28

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I wake up to some commotion happening downstairs so I decide to see what's wrong. When I finally get downstairs I join everyone in the foyer.

"It's nine in the morning." I stated. "Why the hell are you all so loud?" I questioned. They all share a look then look back at me. "Would someone like to clue me in here? I don't like being out of the loop." I said crossing my arms.

"Alyssa love you might want to sit down for this." Rebekah told me. I reluctantly sit down. Rebekah sits down next to me and takes my hand.

"Rebekah tell me what's wrong you're freaking me out." I admit.

"Klaus was taken." She informed me and I feel like my heart nearly stopped.

"Wh-what?" I stutter.

"He was on his way back with something for you when he was surrounded. Before he was taken he called us he wanted us to tell you not to blame yourself and that he loves you." Rebekah told me. I shakily get up and start to walk away from the living room. My legs give out on me but before I can fall to the floor Kol catches me.

 My legs give out on me but before I can fall to the floor Kol catches me

I just start to break down while he's holding me.

"Oh god. No no no no no. H-he's gone he's r-r-really gone." I cried. I let out a loud wail. "I can't believe this is happening." I just cry that's all I do is just cry.

After Alyssa cried herself to sleep I had Kol carry her to her room. I pull the covers to her chin and move hair out of her face. I walk out of her room and close the door behind me.

"How is she?" Kol asked.

"Absolutely heartbroken but onto other matters how are we going to find Nik? Who would have took him he has a lot of enemies." I stated.

"We will figure this all out later but right now we need to worry about Alyssa." Elijah stated.

"Agreed." Me and Kol said in unison.

Klaus's P.O.V.

My face remains stoic as I watch Alyssa break down when Rebekah told her the news.

"Well that is enough for now." Aurora stated closing the laptop.

"Now will you tell me what you want from me?" I question. The chains rattling as I move my arms.

"Well it's quite simple really I want the life Alyssa stole from me. I want you and to be your wife. I want everything she has with you. And when all of this is over and she gives birth we will raise the child and she will be killed." Aurora reveals.

"Touch her and I will make you die a very slow and painful death. I will tear off each body part one by one and when you are nothing but mere flesh and bones I will set you alight." I promised. Aurora started to laugh and it made me wonder why.