Chapter 24

Alyssa's P.O.V.
It's the morning after we got back from Paris and I'm currently lacing up my boots.

"Where are you going?" Klaus asks from behind me still laying in his bed.

"Well I'm going to go visit Bonnie and after I don't really know." I answer finishing lacing up my other boot. I stand up and stretch.

"Can't you just stay here and we can spend the day together?" He asks pulling me on top of him. "That sounds very nice but no. I have to go. I haven't seen her in ages." I tell him as I stand.

"Okay." He says pouting.

"I know." I say giving him another kiss and picking up my phone.

Rebekah's P.O.V.

I'm currently drinking a cup of coffee when Alyssa comes down the stairs.

"Hello love how was the trip?" I ask.

"It was amazing the food,the dancing, and the sites were beyond amazing." She gushes.

"And I have a surprise for you." She states.

"What is it?" I ask turning to her.

"Close your eyes." She demands and I give her a look.

"Bekah just close your damn eyes." She demands again and I do so.

"Now look." She says. I open my eyes and she's holding her hand up and there's an engagement ring on there.

"Oh my god! I'm so happy for you!" I yell giving her a hug. "I finally get to have a sister we are going to make sure you have the wedding of a life time." I state happy.

"Thanks Bekah you're amazing I can't wait to be sisters either." She says smiling.

"Now I'm going to go we can talk later." She says walking to the door.

"Be careful darling call if you need anything." I inform her.

"I will." She says and shuts the door.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I knock on Bonnie's door and wait for her to open it. "Coming!" She calls from in the house. She then opens the door and a smile appears on her face. "Alyssa hey I haven't seen you in ages." She exclaims.

"I know it's been far too long." I say giving her a hug.

"Come in come in we need to catch up." She says ushering me inside. We both sit on the couch and start talking. "So how was Paris?" She asks.

"It eas amazing especially the food." I answer.

"How have you been since him?" She asks hinting at Cory.

"It was hard at first but I eventually started to feel less trapped. And Klaus has been good to me." I say I notice the look on her face change. "Look Bonnie I'm not sure what Klaus has done to you in the past. But he's not like that with me he's an amazing guy." I admit.