Chapter 27

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I am currently throwing up in the toilet while Klaus is holding my hair up. After I'm done I flush the toilet then brush my teeth.

"Come on let's get you into bed." Klaus says guiding me to my room. He opens the door to my room and leads me over to my bed tucking me in.

"Can you get me some water please?" I ask.

"Of course I will be back in a jiffy." He says speeding out of the room. About a minute later he walks back in with a glass of water. He comes over to me and helps me sit up. He tilts the glass to my lips and I gulp some down. He pulls the glass of water from my lips and sets it down on my night stand.

"Get some rest." He instructs and I nod my head laying back down.

Klaus's P.O.V.

I close the door to Alyssa's room and knock on Rebekah's door.

"Yes Nik?" She questions.

"Alyssa was having morning sickness and she doesn't feel good we might have to postpone the baby shower." I inform her.

"Well we can see if she feels better later and if she isn't we can definitely postpone it." She says. "Is there anything else you needed Nik?" She asks.

"No that was it thank you little sister." I say and she nods her head. I walk away and go into my room.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

My eyes flutter open and I sit up throwing the cover off of me. I stretch my arms and decide to take a shower. I grab my clothes and walk into the shower. After taking off my clothes I get in and turn on the shower. I start to clean my stomach first making sure to be gentle.

After I get dress I go back to my room and comb my hair. When I'm done I grab my phone and go to the movie room. I decide on watching Gossip Girls picking up where I left off the last time I watched it I press play. As the next episode of begins my phone starts to ring.

Hello?

Alyssa where are you?

The movie room

Are you feeling better?

Yeah I feel better

Well I will leave you to it I will see you later

See you later

I focus back on the screen and I rub my sore breasts. My eyes start to get heavier so I exit out of gossip girl and lay back on the seat.

I feel myself be slightly shakened and my eyes flutter open. When my eyes focus Klaus is standing above me.

"Yes?" I question sitting up.

"Would you mind coming with me? I well Rebekah and I have a surprise for you." He informs me.

"Okay." I say. I get up from the couch and he grabs my hand and we walk out of the movie room.

"Are you sure you're feeling better?" Klaus asks.

"Yeah." I answer.

"Well that's good." He says and I nod my head. We start to walk down the stairs.

"Where is this surprise you speak of?" I ask.

"It is right around. . .here." He answers bringing me around the corner.

"SURPRISE!!!!" All my friends I have come to know in Mystic Falls.

"You did this all for me?" I ask turning to Klaus.