Chapter 31

Alyssa's P.O.V.

*Dream*

I carefully step over the root of the tree as I continue to walk through this foggy forest.

SNAP!

I swiftly turn around into a fighting stance only to find nothing there. I slowly stand to attention furrowing my eyebrows. I just shake my head and turn around to see a small blue orb in front of me with a clear pathway out of the fog. I take a small step forward as the blue orb takes a step back. I take a deep breath as I begin to trudge through the forest. I stop when the blue orb stops above a small pool of water with roots surrounding it. I very sligthly furrow my eyebrows as I bend down as best as I can. I touch the water with my finger which creates a ripple effect. It glows and as if a movie screen something begins to play. I tilt my head to the side. I'm presented with an under water kingdom. My eyes widen at what I see. But it doesn't stop there; I see mermaids of all shapes and sizes swimming about.

"Is this for real?" I question to myself before looking back to the screen. After passing a big boulder it stops at a list of names on a wall. Above it reads The Royal Family, I quickly skim over the names. I gasp when I read the last name.

Alyssa Winter

The screen starts to glow blue and I raise my hand up to shield my eyes. It only gets brighter so I'm forced to hide my face in my arms. Once the light dies down I slowly take my head out of my arm. I turn every which way due to me being underwater now.

"Alyssa Winter your destiny has been hidden from you far too long, no more. Take this so that you remember who you are. Now go and show them what a future queen looks like." A mysterious voice said. I look at the necklace and with the purple clam shell as light shines around me.

I gasp as I sit up on the bed I've been sleeping on for the past month.

"Ouch." I stated when something poked my hand. I look down and there lays the necklace I saw in the dream. "So it was real." I said to myself. I take a deep breath before slipping the necklace around my neck. A sensation travels through my body. Before I can do anything else I hear footsteps coming towards the room. I quickly get up and hide behind the door. After the door opens the person walks through. I quickly grab them then throw them. They crumble to the floor after their neck snapped due to hitting the wall. I dig through their pocket until I find their phone. I dial her number then hold the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" She questions after the third ring.

"Rebekah, I'm so glad to hear your voice." I sighed with my eyes close before reopening them.

"Alyssa is that you?" Rebekah questions.

"Yes it's me. Look I don't know how much time I have nor where I am. But this crazy psycho bitch Aurora kidnapped me." I explained as I pace around.

"Looks as if I have a sirling to kill. Are you alright Alyssa?" She inquires.

"I will be when I get out of here." I responded.

"And you will. Elijah, Kol, and I have been working nonstop looking for you both. Now we're getting very close. All we need is for you and Nik to sit tight." She explains.

"Please hurry Bekah I have no idea how much more of this I can take." I told her squeezing my eyes shut.

"I promise you Alyssa Winter we are going to bring your lovely pregnant self and my brother home." Rebekah declared.

"I have faith in you all. Now I have to got but I will be in touch." I told her opening them up again.

"Love you." She said.

"Love you too." I replied before ending the call. I pocket the phone and proceed to pull the body into the bathroom. I lock the door then hurry and peer out into the hallway. When the coast is clear I slowly walk out of the room. I fix the headset he had in his ear into mine. I crinkle my nose when an unpleasant smell infiltrates my nose. I breath out through my mouth as I continue throughout the hallway. I hear footsteps coming so I quickly get out of site. I start to hum a tune and as I continue I start to glow brighter. I step out of hiding and face what I assume to be a vampire.

"What is your name?" I questioned him in my mind as I continue to hum.

"My name William your greatness." He answered back.

"Okay William where is Aurora?" I question.

"She is away right now. Is there any I can do for you? Your wish is my command." He answered awe clear in his voice.

"How many vampires are there?" I asked with a tilt of my head.

"52 counting me and Aurora. Is there anything else for you my greatness?" He asks.

"I want you to go to my room then stake yourself and your buddy in the bathroom. And make sure to do it quickly. You wouldn't want to disappoint me now would you?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"No for if I did I would rather die." He explained with hand movements.

"Good we're on the same page now hurry."  I urged him. I begin to shuffle to the side then turn while still looking as he flees the scene. I turn around as I pick up the pace to go to the room Klaus is in. Once I find it I immediately open the door with the key then lock it behind me.

Klaus's P.O.V.

It took some energy when I looked up as I heard the door open. A hole fills inside my chest as Alyssa hurried over to me.

"Alyssa? How-"  She cuts me off.

"Do you trust me?" She asked with a serious look on her face. I just answer with a nod of my head as I take her in. "Then I will explain later." She added before using both her hands to break one of the chains and does the same to the other. I would have fell flat on my face if she didn't catch me. "You're okay and we're okay, I'm here now." She cooed and runs her hand through my hair.

"I missed you so much my love." I admit looking up at her.

"I-I mean we missed you too." She replied before putting her wrist up to my mouth. "You need blood Klaus if we're to have any way out." She points out.

"I refuse to hurt either of you." I decline and push her hand away.

"And you won't besides this is not up for debate." Alyssa rebuttals then places her wrist back up to my lips. I gave her one last look before hesitantly biting into her wrist. After a few seconds I let go. I sit up before tearing into my wrist and feeding her my blood. When she is done she wipes her mouth and stand up. "Listen there's no time to waste but we need to split up to cover more ground. We can meet back up her in an hour." She explains before quickly leaving the room.

Aurora De Martel when I'm done with you; you'll be begging me to kill you to put you out of your misery.