Chapter 30

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"So let me get this straight you're letting me out of this room?" I questioned slowly while staring at Aurora.

"Yes that is what I just said are you deaf?" She questioned rolling her eyes.

"Oh I heard you perfectly. I just find it hard to believe you're letting me out of this room. It's been what? A total of five days. Maybe you do have a heart." I finished clutching my necklace in my hand. "Oh wait you don't." I added smirking.

"Mind your tongue little girl or I'll lock you up in the basement." She threatened through clenched teeth. I roll my eyes and begin to walk out of the room.

"Your threats are less than mediocre Aurora. That's one thing Klaus is good at making threats and following through." I taunted smirking to myself. I can practically hear the steam out of her ears.

"Shut up and come with me." She ordered taking ahold of my arm. I halt my steps.

"I didn't hear a please in there." I stated tilting my head to the side.

"Please shut up and come with me." She reiterated rolling her eyes.

"See? That wasn't so hard." I replied starting to walk with her. As I follow behind her I look all around me trying to get familiar with my surroundings.

"Don't get any ideas." Aurora spoke up bringing me out of my trance.

"I'm pregnant not stupid Aurora." I snapped crossing my arms. "Where are you taking me anway?" I questioned rolling my eyes arms at my side.

"If you be patient you'll see." She replied looking back at me. I just continue to follow her until we stop at a door. She opens it walking in and I follow in after. I lean against the wall a little looking at her.

"What?" She questioned raising her eyebrow at me.

"You really don't know what you're doing

"You really don't know what you're doing...do you?" I questioned with the slight shake of my head.

"What makes you say that?" She asked turning more toward me.

"You don't put an ounce of fear in me despite me being pregnant. And you'll crash and burn eventually. I'm just patiently waiting until you do." I explained crossing my arms once again.

"You don't know anything." She stated through gritted teeth.

"You and I both know I'm right Aurora. The longer you continue to deny the truth will make it hurt even more." I said shrugging.

"Here take the bloody water bottle and follow me." Aurora ordered shoving the water bottle into my hand.

"Thank...you." I said following after her.

Klaus's P.O.V.

I continue to smile at the compliment Alyssa gave me. My face turns back into a scowl when I hear the door being opened. I continue to look down at the floor. Just as soon as the door opened it closes.