Chapter 25

Alyssa's P.O.V.

Damon and Stefan have been training me for weeks now and they have said I have been improving. So currently I'm running to their house. Next after I'm going to start working on building up my strength. I see their house in the distance and slow down my pace until I start to walk. As if on cue the door opens the second I walk in front of it.

"Hey Damon." I greet as I walk through the door. I duck as he swings his leg then I block a hit. "Nice try." I smirk.

"Hey Alyssa."He greets.

"Where's Stefan?" I ask taking off my jacket.

"I'm right here. " Stefan says from behind me. "Are you ready?" He asks.

"I am so ready."I announce. And we get to work. After everything is over I get a bottle of water. My knuckles turn out to be very bruised when I look at them.

"Here

"Here." Damon says handing me a small amount of his blood in a cup.

"Thanks." I make a face while downing it. I stand up and stretch my sore muscles. "Well see you guys next time." I tell them walking to the door.

"Bye." They say back. I close the door and begin to walk back home.  I put in my earphones and just continue to walk.

When I get home there seems to be no one there.

"Hello!?" I call out and nothing. I decide to go outside and find a stick that would make a pretty good staft. Once I find one I begin to practice different moves. Once I'm finished I hear clapping and look up to find Rebekah. I get up from crouching and throw the staft to the ground.

"If I didn't know any better I would say someone has been teaching you to fight." She smirks.

"Can you keep a secret?" I ask getting closer to her and she nods her head.

"Damon and Stefan have been teaching me to fight." I admit.

"Really for how long?"She asks.

 "Since we came back from Paris."I answer and we both begin walking back inside. "They have said I have been getting better." I start.

"I feel a but coming on so out with it." She said hands on hee hips.

"They are only a hundred and something years old so they don't know as much and they're not as strong as... you guys so I was hoping you could train me. " I tell her.

 "Training starts next week."She stated with a quick nod of her head.

"Thank you! thank you!" I cheer hugging her.

"Oh get off you're all sweaty."She protests pushing me off.  

"Okay okay I'll go take a shower." I inform her jogging up the stairs.