Chapter 15

Alyssa's P.O.V. 

It's  been officially a month since I've been back and the nightmares have gotten a bit worse. I get dressed into some fitness clothes because I decided I would go for a run. I grab my phone and earphones and walk out of my room closing it behind me. Walking downstairs I text Klaus I'm going for a run. I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from the kitchen and walk to the front door leaving the house. I start to stretch on the porch when I hear my phone ding. I turn it on and see its  a reply from Klaus. 

Okay love be careful and text me if you need anything I love you

I start to text back my reply.

I love you too

I plug my earphones in and go to pandora clicking on Hasley radio her song Colors starts up and I set off running.

I'm running down the road just letting myself get lost in the music and running. I eventually hit Wickery Bridge running across it. I continue running for another mile when I stop to catch my breath.  I start to walk for a bit so I can go a little easy on my lungs. I start running again after a few minutes and I reach town. I continue running when the grill comes into my eye sight. I stop running and pull ny earphones out of my ear and pause the music. I walk into the grill and see Matt working at the counter. I walk over and sit on one of the stools. 
"Hey stranger." I greet. "Hey how are you?" He asks. "Good. I'm actually really good." I tell him honestly. 

"I know it's not my right to say this but you need to stay away from Klaus he's a bad guy." Matt says. 

"Is it because he's  a vampire?" I ask."He's not just a vampire Alyssa but he's a hybrid part werewolf and everyone aeound him dies." He basically pleading. "Just give me some water." I snap. He sets the water down in front of me. I quickky down it and walk out if the grill starting to run back home.