Chapter 21

Alyssa's P.O.V.

"Alyssa wake up." Klaus whispers in my ear. I open my eyes slightly letting my eyes get adjusted then I open them fully. I get up and stretch my arms groaning a bit in the process of waking up. "It's time to buckle up love we'll be landing shortly." he warns. I get up and go to my seat and buckle in and he does the same. Once we land we walk arm and arm outside of the private jet and when we step out there's a limo waiting for us.  I see crew people walk past us with our stuff to the limo and the trunk opens allowing them to put everything inside. Once we reach the limo the chauffeur is already opening the door for us and we get in. "Où voudrais-tu aller?" he asks in French. "The Peninsula Paris." Klaus answers. "So you know French too?" I ask and he nods his head. "Voulez-vous une certaine intimité?" he asks us. "Wou." I reply and the little window divider things start to close. "What do you want to do once we get to the hotel love?" Klaus asks me. "I honestly don't know." I answer. "I'll think of something." he says. Once we get to the hotel we are greeted and are finally in our hotel room with all of our bags. I open one of my bags and gather my things to take a shower. "I'm taking a shower!" I yell out to Klaus. I walk into the bathroom and set my clothes on the toilet and take off my clothes. I turn on the shower and get in and let the water fall on me and turn around as I do so. Suddenly I feel hands on my arms and a kiss being applied to my shoulder which makes me jump in surprise. "Shit Klaus don't do that you scared me." I exclaim. "Sorry love I just couldn't help myself." he says seductively which makes me shiver. I turn around and he pushes me up against the wall of the shower. He puts his lips on mine and kisses me hungrily and I kiss him back with the same passion it gets heated oh so quickly. "Jump." he growls and I do so. He starts to kiss up and down my neck making me moan in absolute pleasure. I grip his hair as he gets lower and lower to the top of my breasts we  make love in the shower. "Can I clean you up love?" Klaus asks still filled with lust. I nod yes for him to go ahead and do so. "Would you like to have dinner with me?" he asks. "Yes I would love to." I answer as he finishes cleaning me. I stand under the shower letting it wash off the soap. I get out an dry off. When I'n fully dressed I look for Klaus but I can't seem to find him. "Klaus!?" I yell. "Out here love." he answers back. I open the doors to the balcony and I'm in awe at the view of the Eiffel Tower. 

He pulls out my charm for me as I sit down

He pulls out my charm for me as I sit down. "Thank you." I tell him. "You're welcome." he says as he sits down. "This is Cara Baba Figue." he announces. "Let's dig in." I say and we start to eat. Once we're finished I start to hear music playing softly. "May I have this dance?" Klaus asks standing in front of me offering me his hand. I take it and he pulls me up and I wrap my arm around his neck. 

"Unconditionally" by Katy Perry starts to play and I can't help but think this song is fitting for our situation.

Klaus's P.O.V.

As Alyssa is in my arms I think about nothing but us in this moment I plan on proposing the last day of our stay here I just hope she says yes because I love her so much. I know I said love is a vampire's greatest weakness but I'm willing to break all of that for her. We continue to dance in each other's arms.