Chapter 16

Alyssa's P.O.V.

*Nightmare*

"You can run but you can't hide Alyssa." Cory cackles but I keep running. 

Suddenly my foot trips and falls over a tree root and I'm colliding with the ground. He appears in front of me and walks over to me slowly.

I shoot up  and breath heavily glad to be out of the nightmare. I throw the covers off of me and get up I pull out my running clothes and take off my clothes. I put on my running clothes then grab my phone and open my door. I shut it behind me and start to make my way to and down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen and grab a water bottle from it. I walk to the door and begin stretching once I'm finished I open the door and walk out of it. I text Klaus really quick.

I had another nightmare I'm about to go on another run. 

I plug in my earphones and go to Pandora and start my music. I put my earphones in and start running.I'm running in the woods making sure to be careful of the trees and their roots. I keep going the music egging me on. I start to slow down a bit eventually stopping to catch my breath I rest my hands on knees. I bend down to tie my shoe when I feel a gust of wind brush me. I get up and see Damon. "You are coming with us." he commands. "We won't hurt you but you are Klaus's weakness and we can use you." I look to my left and spot Stefan. "You're vampires?" I question. I gulp in slight fear but try not to show. I reach my hand into my pocket and look from the corner of my eye until I get to Klaus's number I click on it and look back up. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" I question. "You could be lying and you'll kill me anyway." I add crossing my arms. "If we wanted to kill you we would already." Damon says matter of factly. 

"It would be stupid to try and run wouldn't it?" I question rhetorically. "Yes it would."Stefan answers. "okay fine." I  surrender. Stefan comes over and takes me by my arm a firm grip on it. I use my other hand and slowly slip it into my pocket and taking my phone out slowly and letting it fall to the ground "Ow." I say. "You can lighten up on the grip there." I add. Suddenly I'm picked up by him and he speeds to his house. He opens the door and walks in going down a series of turns and goes down a few sets of steps. He opens a door and walks in. He drops me onto a cot. And walks away locking the metal door after him.

Klaus's P.O.V.

I listen to the conversation until I hear the phone drop. I hang up and throw a table in anger. I roar in anger and I'm breathing rapidly. "Brother what is the matter?" Elijah asks strolling in. "They have her." I snarl. "Who has her brother?" He asks. "The Salvatore brothers have Alyssa! They have the love of my life!" I yell. "And I'm going to go get her." Finality filled in my voice.

Alyssa's P.O.V.

I'm  sitting on the cot with my knees pulled into my chest thinking. "I'm sorry it had to be this way. I think this is the only way to get Klaus to leave us alone." I hear Stefan say from the door. "Well I'm sorry too." I mutter. "Would you like some water or anything?" He asks. "Water would me nice." I state.  He nods his head and gies to leave to get me water. Seconds later he's back opening up the door walking towards me. He hands me the cup which I gladly take and down it. I hand it back to him and lay my head on my knees. He walks out of the room closing and locking the door behind him. "You should get some sleep. Thia might or might not take a while." He says walking away. I lay down turning away from theirprying eye. I get comfortable and close my eyes.