Kidnapping An Innocent Spy (Steven's Dream)

The bus pulls to a stop at its destination. Steven and Greg step out onto the terrain. Greg turns around with a bow. Greg says "Thank you?" in Korean as the bus drives away. Greg frowns as Steven stares down at Buddy's journal in his hands.

"Huh. What's the hurry?" Steven looks up, narrowing his eyes. "This is it." He walks off as Greg turns around with a grimace. "You sure this is the place?" Steven looks back down at the book. "Yeah. It's hard to explain but, I can feel it." Greg looks around at the trees and bushes, smiling.

"Huh. Sure is pretty here. So does any of this look familiar to you?" He stares down. "Steven? Whoa!" Greg immediately rushes to Steven's side to notice tears streaming out of his eyes. "You okay? It's happening again."
"I'm fine. Let's keep going."

"Come on. Let's take a break. I think this mountain is really messing you up." Greg gits his teeth as Steven glares at him. "No, Dad. This can only mean we're closer." Steven smiles as he wipes his left eye. "Come on!" Greg frowns as he catches up with him.

They stop at a fence that says "KEEP OUT" with a yellow sign on top with a regular wooden sign that says "Please" underneath it. "Look!"
"This feels familiar." Steven closes the book as he stares at the obstacle.
"Dad, help me jump the fence." Greg's face sweats with a shrug.

"Oh boy. We're doing this." Steven drops down on the other side of the fence with a grunt, pressing his hand on the ground as he lands. Greg drops two white shopping bags next to him before he lands on his back. "Oof!"
"Oi! Your dad can't jump fences like he used to."

Greg rolls back on his stomache as Steven smiles, gazing at a blue palanquin. "Dad, look." Steven rushes over to it. Greg catches up with him. "This is it!" Steven frowns looking in the book. "But...it's different? In my dream, it was all broken down and pink. It's in perfect condition."

"Maybe it got a paint job?" Greg and Steven look around, hearing a sound from a short distance away. Steven brushes past the bushes, watching a giant figure in a dark blue cloak standing next to a small blue figure, bowing her head down with a pink palanquin in front of her.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I should've done more. Yellow says it will be all over soon. I wonder what you would think. This is your planet after all. I still think it is." Big tears droop from Steven's eyes as they widen. Greg whispers to him. "Steven, you know her?"

Steven lets go of the bush before he turns away to sit down, gritting his teeth. "Whoa, buddy!"
"My dreams. I was seeing through her eyes!" Steven brushes a hand through his eyes. "I've been crying her tears!"
"What are you doing over there?"

A blue Pearl approaches them. "I thought I heard someone." Greg puts a hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry. I'll handle it." Steven pulls Greg back down. "I think we're not alone." Steven shakes his head. "Don't."
"Pearl, go check the area."

The Pearl turns to the figure as Steven and Greg crawl away. "Yes, my Diamond." Steven and Greg stop for a moment as the Pearl brushes past the bushes onto their side. She looks around as she wanders off, holding her hands together.

Steven faces Greg, his eyes streaming with never-ending tears as he narrows his eyes. "We need to get out of here." Greg watches the Pearl wander away as he puts a hand up to his chin. "Hmm..." He start crawling again with Steven right behind him.

"Watch out for the Pearl." Greg nods as he keeps crawling, putting one hand in front of the other. Once the Pearl is a safe distance away from them, Greg stands up. He helps Steven get up onto his feet and they start walking away.

"I sense a precense." They pause, gritting their teeth as the Pearl turns her head sideways. "Natives." They gasp as Steven pushes Greg forward. "Run!" They dart away from the Pearl as she whips her body around. She walks off towards the giant figure without stopping.

Steven and Greg rush past the blue palanquin. "That must've been Blue Diamond and her Pearl! We need to get back home to warn the Gems!" They reach the fence and they pause, looking behind them. Blue Diamond slowly approaches them with the Pearl walking beside her.

Steven faces Greg. "Hurry! We need to get over this fence!" Greg cups his hands and Steven steps onto them. Greg launches him up onto the edge of the fence. Steven lands on the other side with a grunt and he turns back to his father.

"Dad! Quick!" Greg starts climbing as Blue Diamond overshadows him. Steven dives into a nearby bush as Blue Diamond snatches Greg without warning. "Hmm...what is this?"
"My Diamond, I think that's a spy."
"A spy hm? Was it near Pink's palanquin?"

"Yes, my Diamond."
"What should do with it?"
"I don't know, my Diamond."
"Well, if he's a spy, then it doesn't deserve to be in Pink's legacy."
She starts squeezing him as Steven watches in anguish.

"DAD!"
"He has to be rid of from this planet."
Greg gulps, gaping as Blue Diamond looks around. "We'll take him into space and we'll hurl him into the vacuum." Steven gasps as he glares at her. "Not my dad too."

"No. We'll take it to Yellow. She'll know what to do what it. Come along now, Pearl."
"Yes, my Diamond."
Steven breaks out of bushes as a hand pulls him back in. "STEVEN, NO!"
"NO! STOP! LET GO-!"
"STEVEN, SHH!"

A hand covers his mouth as Blue Diamond steps into her palanquin. "NO, DAD!" Actual tears stream from his eyes along with Blue Diamond's, causing his entire eye to soak up with them. The palanquin floats into the sky as Steven breathes heavily.

He turns around to see who stopped him. "Garnet!" Garnet covers her tearstained face. "Steven, I'm sorry! I saw the ship and I saw Blue Diamond on Earth! I saw what could've happened! I couldn't be here with you!"

"She took my dad! What are we gonna do, Garnet?!" Garnet and Steven look up at the sky as a giant blue arm ship clutches the palanquin. "We're going to space. We're going to get him back." The arm ship floats before it dissapears with a sonic boom.