Don't You Realize Who I Am (Back To The Moon)

The Rubies enter the Roaming Eye as Eyeball waves to Amethyst in her Jasper form as the hatch door lifts up in between them to seal the Rubies in to get them ready for take-off. Amethyst grunts as she turns back to the Gems. She glows as she shrinks herself back into her original form.

She pants as she runs up to them, chuckling. "Alright, Amethyst!"
"You really held it together."
"You did it! I told you you could!" The Gems give their high fives to Amethyst as Steven turns away from them with a frown.

He steps up to the giant mural of the deceased, beloved Pink Diamond to stare upon it, searching for answers behind his mother's crime which he has just heard of from Eyeball and her accounts of The Gem War. The Gems turn away from him as the Roaming Eye's hatch door opens.

Doc's head pops out of the hatchway, hoping to convince Jasper to come with her and the Rubies back to Homeworld. "Hey! You need a ride back to Earth? I can sit on your lap if you want! Uh-!" Doc's eyes widen and her face scrunches as her cheeriness dies down into her rage. "WHAT?!"

Amethyst's face sweats from the exhaustion of her long-term shapeshift as she forces a smile. "I'M STILL JASPER!" Doc raises her voice through the sudden realization that Jasper wasn't with her at all the entire time. "We've been tricked...AGAIN?!"

The Rubies rush up to her side with just as much fury and shock. "NO WAY!" Doc squints as she calls out to her crew in desperation. "RUBIES, ASSEMBLE!" She marches out of the ship with the other Rubies to get ready for their formation.

Leggy steps in first before Doc jumps on her head. Navy join them on the left as Army follows suit from the right. Eyeball jumps onto Doc's head at the very top as she folds her arms. "YEAH!" The team glows as their forms fuse together, causing them to grow into a giant Ruby with the power of five Rubies combined into one almighty entity.

The Gems stand their ground, glaring at the colossus as it roars at them. "WE WON'T LET YOU TRICK US AGAIN!" Steven rushes to the door as the fusion turn around. She doesn't waste any time as she grabs Steven. The Gems gasp as Steven struggles in the Ruby's grip.

He looks upon them, gaping as he grimaces. The Ruby smirks as she looks down at the Gems to see Pearl and Garnet glowing. She grits her teeth as she slams her free fist down at them. The glow implodes as smoke covers the area around it.

Amethyst collapses as two gemstones bounce away from the blow. She grunts as she reaches out to them as the Ruby smashes them without warning. Amethyst gasps as she clutches her stomache. Tears slip from her eyes as her lips produce nothing but her exhaust.

Steven gawks at the shards of Pearl and Garnet's gems as he sniffs. Amethyst sobs on the ground as the Ruby loses the smirk. Steven pounds his fists on the Ruby's hand as he growls. Droplets pours from his chin before they drip onto the Ruby.

Steven grits his teeth as the darker mindset of Rose's creation start to switch his personality. Pacifism is more than a joke to him now for that just isn't the way things can be settled now. Genocide is the only option he has left to work with.

With all the anger building inside of him, he forces a bubble to encase him in the enclosed grip from the Ruby. With a pop, Steven drops down to the ground on his feet, silent and stolid. He looks up at the Ruby with tearstained cheeks and clenched teeth.

His eyes narrow as his fists tremble. "HOW COULD YOU DO SUCH A THING?!" The Ruby takes a step back from his reproach. "DON'T YOU REALIZE WHO I AM?!" He chuckles before he summons his sheild to the back of his right hand. "I'M ROSE QUARTZ!"

The Ruby's right eye twitches as it gasps. She shakes her head as Steven starts walking towards her. Amethyst looks up and she coughs. "Steven, no!" She reaches out to him before her palm hits the ground. She sighs, closing her eyes as Steven takes the Ruby to a corner.

"YOU'LL PAY FOR WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" He yells as he launches his shield towards the Ruby. The shield hits the naval Gem, causing her to stumble into the wall behind her. The fusion pants as she holds her stomache, groaning.

"NO!" She starts to glow as she grits her teeth. The glow sudden ends and the fusion stands before Steven, coughing as she starts to glitch. Steven's expression doesn't change as the crack on the naval gem exacerbates with each passing glitch.

The Ruby grimaces as it slumps down on its bottom. She looks down at the broken gem, gasping. The Rubies hang on to their fusion despite the fact that the glitch is coursing through all of their gems. After one last glitch, the naval gem shatters and the fusion screams out in anguish.

She reaches out to Steven through clenched teeth as the glitch passes into its other parts. Through a jolt, the fusion jerks knocking its back into the wall behind her. Her eyes well up as Steven summons another shield. He turns his gaze towards the chest gem.

He launches it without a sound as to not alert the scarred giant. With a clang of the shield, right on point came the second crack. The Gem squints her eye as coughs out, jerking once more from the endless glitch fest infecting her functions.

She clutches her chest as a big tear rolls down her left cheek. The fusion may have lost focus, but her form remains in tact. The Ruby platoon can't unfuse for its too late now to save themselves from their horrific fate.

The giant screams once more as the chest gem shatters. The yellow visor shatters, exposing the vulnerability of the gem on its right eye. Steven knows exactly where to strike next. Without a concious, he summons yet another shield and he launches it at the eyeball gem.

The fusion can't make a sound anymore. All it can do is jerk and sway as it awaits the end. It opens its mouth to say something. "P-PL-!" She shuts her mouth as she silently pleads for the torture to stop. Once the eye is gone, the fusion jerks it's head into the ground, revealing the hidden gem on her right leg.

Steven charges towards it summoning another shield to bash it with. The fusion closes its eyes as it keeps glitching. There's no use in resisting it any longer. Rose Quartz has done it again and this time, in the form of her son and epitome.

Their mission has become their death trip and so it will end as just that. The shattered Rubies have turned into clouds from within with only Leggy and Army remaining before they would join them. Leggy evaporates into the atmosphere as Army stands alone, defeated and accepting of her demise.

Steven looks into the eyes of the only Ruby left in control of the fusion before turns to the arm gem. Army stays still as Steven dents the final gem. Army waits patiently as the glitching enlargens the crack until it shatters causing an explosion of smoke inside the moon base.