I Want To Be Like This (Tiger Millionaire)

Mr. Smiley stands in the ring of the stadium as he announces the championship match. "Ladies and gentlemen. Fans of wrestling. Welcome to The Tag Team Championship!"

The crowd cheers as the announcer resumes his commentary. "In the ring tonight, they stomped their way through the tournament and into our hearts. Give it up, y'all! Give it up! For Dashing Danny Doober and Handsome Hank Hackleschmidt!"

The crowd gives their encouragement to the bulky, blonde, handsome men as the announcer points up to the prize hanging above him by a thread of rope. "Only one thing would make these men look better, folks. Is The Tag Team belt!" He turns to the opposition.

"But! Standing in their way, the ruthless kings of the jungle! They'll eat your kids and fire your parents! Ooh!" He points to Steven in his tiger outfit and Amethyst in her shapeshifted alter ego. "Yes! It could only be The Purple Puma and Tiger Millionaire!"

The crowd boos as Amethyst flexes while Steven stares into the negativity with guilt pouring on his face. Amethyst jumps onto the stage and she brings her knuckles together, ready to take on her final match. Suddenly, the floodlights turn on, causing her to sheild her eyes.

Pearl and Garnet glare down at her as they jump into the ring. Steven widens his eyes as he starts to panic. "Pearl! Garnet!" Amethyst grimaces at their precense. "What are you doing?!"
"What are we doing?! What is this?!"

Pearl holds out a poster and she rolls it out to show Steven and Amethyst. Amethyst turns to glare at Steven as he looks away. "I thought we could use some promotion." Mr. Smiley smiles, ecstatic with the opportunity presented before him. "Looks like we have some new opponents!"

Pearl pushes the microphone away as she turns to the crowd. "No you don't! This match is cancelled!" The crowd starts an uproar as she turns back to the troublemakers that she has to deal with. "What? Why?" Pearl widens her eyes in disbelief.

"Why?! I can't believe that you've been sneaking off to this-this circus of violence!" She points to Amethyst. "And YOU! Using your Gem powers on humans!" Amethyst grits her teeth as she reproaches them. "It's not enough that you're on my case all the time, you have to ruin this for me too?!"

Pearl quickly loses the glare, realizing the trouble she's entering. "We're not here to fight!" The crowd chants for them to fight, taunting them into a battle. Garnet steps in. "Steven. Amethyst." Amethyst growls at her. "WHAT?!"

"Go back to the temple." Amethyst lets her rage get the better of her as she shoves Garnet away from her. "I don't wanna!" Garnet skids through the ring as everyone gasps. The room grows silent as Garnet approaches Amethyst to confront her.

"Don't do this." Amethyst charges towards Garnet, attempting to slam a fist right into her...only to have it caught by the palm of her hand. Garnet locks her in as she summons her gauntlet onto her free hand before smacking it into Amethyst.

Pearl and Steven retreat as Amethyst slams right into a wall. The crowd watches in anguish as rocks fly everywhere around them. They sheild their eyes as Amethyst bounces toward Garnet once more. She slams another punch into Amethyst before she bounces right back into the ring.

Amethyst grabs ahold of her as Steven yells out to them. "Guys! Stop!" Amethyst smiles, gritting her teeth as he grip on Garnet tightens. She finally breaks free to push her away before slamming another punch into her chest. The ring jumps and tilts to one side as everyone screams.

Steven, Pearl and Mr. Smiley crash down onto the ring. Garnet and Amethyst get themselves ready as Steven tries again to stop them. "Guys! You don't have to do this!" Garnet shakes her head as she throws one last punch. Amethyst seizes this moment to catch it to stop her attack.

She chuckles as she slams her own fist into Garnet. She gasps as flies right towards Steven. She lands on her side right next to him and Steven quickly looks down at her. "St-Steven." Her visor is cracked and her voice is strained. She's nearly beaten.

"There is a reason as to why...we are supposed to...act...like what...we are." Amethyst laughs as she steps up to Garnet. "Finally! Maybe now you'll think twice before ruining everything that I want to do!" Steven steps up to Amethyst and he stands his ground.

She takes a step back from his move. "Steven?! No! Get outta my way! This isn't your fight!" Pearl screams before she pulls out spear. She charges towards them, panting. "Steven! Amethyst!" Amethyst tries to calm down for the issue she's made has gone too far.

However, Amethyst is very reckless in her nature. Even with calming down, she is still very angry with what has happened to her and what has happened now. She growls as she stomps towards him. No. Not even Steven will stop her from her rampage.

Pearl attempts to defend him as she jumps in between them. Amethyst gawks at this second unexpected occurrence as Pearl pins her spear at her cheek. "Enough, Amethyst! It's over! Do what Garnet says and get of here!" Amethyst isn't done just yet.

She grabs ahold of her spear and she thrusts it into her chest, knocking Pearl away. Steven watches in horror as Amethyst charges towards Pearl. "Amethyst, please! Stop!" Amethyst roars as lands another blow on Pearl. She growls as her eyes water. "Amethyst, please!"

Amethyst raises a fist as Pearl takes a deep breath as she leans against her corner of the ring. "Amethyst, please don't do this." She's no longer glaring. Pearl is calm, but direct with her counterpoints. "I don't understand why you're so angry. But I want to help."

Amethyst struggles to keep her form as she loses control of her temper. Her lips quiver as she heaves. "Well of course you don't understand. You're not me! Do you get why I always come out here at night?!" She sniffs. "It's because I want to be like this!"

Pearl coughs out a few grunts. "Uh..
uh..um. You want to be...this? You want to be the Purple Puma and not yourself?" Amethyst looks away as her fists tremble at her side. She nods. "Why are you always after me? What did I ever do to you guys to be treated like this?"

"You didn't do anything." Pearl and Amethyst turn to Garnet who grunts as she gets up. "We just want to keep you two out of harms way. Is this what you two really wanted?" Steven looks around at the crowd and then back to the Gems.

"Y-Yeah." Amethyst looks down and she nods with a sigh. Garnet looks over at Pearl. "Do you think that maybe we...are a little too..." Pearl sighs as she gets up with a grunt. "Overbearing?" Garnet nods. Pearl looks over at the crowd before looking down.

"Hmm...oh, what the heck. You can have your wresting match." She smiles at them before turning to Garnet. The crowd cheers as she walks off with her.

Garnet smiles at Steven and Amethyst before getting off the ring. "Good luck, you two." Mr. Smiley smiles as he grabs the microphone from the ground to continue. "Let The Tag Team Championship match begin!"