Chapter 1

Hello, everyone! 

This is my new story, a little bit different than what I usually write, but I hope you'll like it.

Please comment so I can know what you think about it, just be respectful on your comments because, for a writer, some comments can be harsh. It didn't happen to me but I see some comments on other stories and I feel sorry for the writer. So, please, tell me your thoughts but in a nice way. :)

Don't forget to vote! I'll upload sooner if I get votes so don't forget to click on that little box on the right and make a writer happy!

Enjoy :D

Dylan --------------------------------------------------->

Chapter 1

Being the new girl was never easy. All the stares, the whispers of hundreds of students, the mocking glances of others girls at your hair or clothes could either make you scream or make you run. The first step I took into the school was enough to attract everyone's attention. Cringing from all of those stranger's judging glances, I walked quickly to the office. Opening the door slowly, I walked in the cozy looking office, approaching the wooden counter and adressed the midle aged woman behind it.

"Excuse me." I called, nervously.

The brunette woman looked up, flashing me a gentle smile.

"Hello dear, are you the new student?"

"Yes, I'm Dylan Pearce." I answered, pulling the long sleeves of dark blue cardigan. I saw a girl leaving the Principal's office. She looked up at me and gave me a smug look while snickering. I avoided her eyes immediately, looking down at my outfit. My skinny jeans, cream colored shirt and dark cardigan looked nice, paired with my brown, low heeled boots. I had hazel eyes and a mass of wild and wavy brown hair that I managed to tame that morning. I had thought I looked nice but, obviously, I was wrong since the girl spared me one more mischievous grin before leaving. I shook my head and ignored her, I knew that I would be receiving those glances all day, it was a part of being the new girl.

The voice of the lady caught my attention.

"Well, this is your schedule and school map. If you have any doubts, please come here and I'll explain anything you need." She said, pushing the papers towards me.

"Thank you." I said quietly before grabbing the papers and exiting the office.

Sighing, I stopped on the busy hall to check my schedule. After a quick look at my map, I was pretty sure I could find my math class. It took me five minutes to find the classroom, right as the bell went off. I walked to the teacher's desk and told him who I was. The bald and chubby teacher glanced at me with bored blue eyes and told me to take a seat. Fortunately, he didn't ask me to introduce myself to the class, that was something I couldn't do without making a fool of myself.

My strides were fast as I tried to avoid the eyes of the students that were watching my every move. It was nerve racking and I was already nervous enough. I took a seat near the window and pulled my book from my bag. Without looking at any of my new classmates, I buried my face in the book and focused my attention on Mr.Carter, who was going to start the lesson by making a review of the previous class.

It was hard but I managed to ignore most the rude stares and loud whispers of all the students that were looking at me during the entire class. They commented my clothes, my hair, my name, my family and even my level of 'hotness'. I couldn't keep myself from glaring at my book when I heard that, they were just obnoxious. However, I had actually learned something new in that class, after successfully ignore the students. Mr. Carter gave us homework and dismissed us. I quickly got up from my seat and walked to my next class: English.