Chapter 8

New chapter! I'm going to have a busy week at school so I may not be able to update that soon, but I'll see what I can do :)

What are you thoughts about Gabriel? And Dylan? Do you like them or would you want them to change something?

Tell me what you guys think.

Please, don't forget to comment and vote!

Good reading :D

Chapter 8

Two weeks had passed since those rumors had started and I was now starting my first exams. Piles and piles of notes, worksheets and heavy textbooks were scattered over my bed and desk as I exited my room, running downstairs to Gabriel's car.

I had been so busy with all the studying that even during lunch I would have my nose buried in my books. Ven had mocked me about it but, when I ignored him and paid attention to my studies, he started nagging me so I stopped studying at lunch.

During those couple of weeks, me and Gabriel started to get along. We actually had talked a few times, small talks but still conversations with more then a couple of words, which made our lunch break more fun and easygoing. Gabriel looked more relaxed around me, he would talk to me even without me or Ven ask something and I had saw him wear a tiny smile once. Of course Ven made a witty comment and, after being smacked in the head, the smile was gone. I had smacked him, too. The rumors about us had stopped, they were so used to the three of us hanging out together that it was not something unusual anymore. I had been so glad when that happened that I wore a huge smile the whole day and even Gabriel had asked me why I was so happy. When I answered him, he roled his eyes but I could see the corners of his mouth twitching.

Running pass my parents, I jogged to the truck.

"Morning!" I said, breathless. "Sorry for making you wait."

"You're never late, where you studying until late hours again?" Ven lectured me, scowling.

"Yes, Ven, some of us have to study, you know?" I sneered, after kneeling between their seats. "So, how was your night, yesterday?"

"Boring." Gabriel said, in his usual rough voice, looking at Ven with a tiny and misterious smile in his face. Ven grinned and nodded, agreeing with him.

“What did you guys do?”

“This and that…” Ven told me, smirking evily at me.

"Whatever. You guys never tell me anything." I huffed as Ven laughed. It was true though, they always exchanged that type of remarks, misterious glances and knowing smiles, but they never told me what were those about. I knew that everyone had their secrets but I was their friend, or at least I thought I was, so they could tell me something…

In less than ten minutes, we arrived to school. We got out and rushed to classes, well, I rushed, because we were late. Jogging through the halls, I managed to find my History class. Mr. Harrison was not very happy by my tardiness but he let it slip. Silently, I walked to my seat and paid attention to his lesson, he was doing revisions to the test next week. The hour passed and I went to my locker to exchange book. Taylor then came running to me, breathless and red as a tomato. Worried, I grabbed her by the shoulders when she stopped by my side.

"Taylor, what's wrong?!"

"Fight..." She croaked out. "There is a fight... near the sports hall..."

"Who’s fighting?" I asked, not understanding why she had run to me to tell me that.

"Gabriel..."