Chapter 6

Hope you like the new chapter :)

Chapter 6                               

I could not believe they were in my house! I quickly closed the door and saw the both of them inspecting my living room, stopping when they saw my black grand piano. Ven watched it amazed, looking at it from all angles but Gabriel looked up at me.

"Can you play?"

"Yeah, since I was 6." He nodded and continued to walk around.

"Play for us!" Ven demanded, grinning at me. However, I scowled at him. "Oh, c'mon! Don't say you're mad! We're just being good friends. Now play." He said, pointing at the piano.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!"

"Y-"

"Shut the fuck up! You're acting like children!" Gabriel roared, glaring at us. His voice was so powerful that I was convicted my windows were going to shatter. He was by the window, arms crossed and glaring at us - no, he was actually glaring at Ven. Thank God.

Ven shut up but started sending me puppy eyes. I huffed and walked to the piano. Sitting down, I lifted the lid and started choosing what I was going to play. Satisfied, I laid the sheet music in front of me and, breathing in deeply, I started playing. Music started flowing around me, involving us in its sweet notes and gentle rythm. I swayed while playing, moving at the rythm of my hands, feeling the music with my body. I closed my eyes, focusing on the melody I was producing. I knew this song well and almost didn't need to look at the sheet music. I opened my eyes when I heard a noise and saw Gabriel and Ven sitting beside me, one on each side, watching my hands move in awe. The melody started to come to an end and the notes started to fade. When the music stopped, I looked up at them.

"Wow..." Ven said. I giggled softly, happy that he had liked it. Turning my head to Gabriel, I saw him watching me intently. His green eyes looked beautiful when the sunlight coming in from the window hit them, making them sparkle. They looked vivid. His short hair was a little messy, probably for running his hands through it, he had taken off his jacked and his long sleeved dark blue sweater was rolled up to his elbows, showing his hard and thick forearms. Clearing my throat, I looked at the shiny keys.

"So, did you liked it?" I asked, softly.

When he didn't answer, I looked at him to see him still watching me. Probably he didn't liked it, he didn't seem the type of guy who enjoyed this type of music. Rising, I pushed Ven out of the bench, almost making him fall, and went to my big flat screen, watching my DVDs' shelve.

"Anyone wants to see a movie?" I asked, looking back at them.

"Are you going to play again?" Ven asked in return, hopeful.

I took a quick glance at Gabriel and then averted my eyes to Ven, shaking my head. Ven huffed and he got up to. "Fine, then, let's see movie."

Ten minutes later and a few heated discussions - which Gabriel quickly ended, he always made me feel like a bad girl who was caught taking a cookie from the cookie jar - we decided to see World War Z. We all sat in my black couches, with me in the middle after Ven had rushed to sit in the edge. I had raised a brow at him but he just smirked. So now I was sitting between them, stiff as a board, while watching the movie.

Ven was completely relaxed, spread over the pillows while munching on the popcorns I had prepared earlier but Gabriel also looked a little tense. When the movie ended, I stood quickly and looked at the clock.