Chapter 17

Hope you like the new chapter :) 

Sorry for any mistakes that may exist.

Chapter 17

The first thing I noticed when I walked in was 'The house is too silent'. The second thing I noticed was that, if they weren't in the living room, they were in my bedroom. Groaning, I prepared myself to face the devil and started to climb the stairs.

With every step I took, my heart started to race faster and faster. I was worried about Gabriel's reaction towards me... Was he still mad? I didn't know but I was really nervous about it, I missed him so much...

Pushing away my thoughts, I reached my bedroom door and opened it. Inside were Ven and Gabriel, quietly talking. They both looked up when I came in and stopped talking immediately. Gabriel was sprawled in my bed, with his hands behind his neck and feet dangling on the side of the matress and Ven was sitting on my chair with the chest against the back of it.

Ven smiled at me warmly, calming my nerves almost instantly, however, Gabriel's expression was much less welcoming. Lowering my eyes, I walked towards Ven but, to my surprise, a pair of arms pulled me down to the bed, crushing me against a broad and hard chest.

I looked up to see Gabe pointing at the door with his chin and Ven swiftly rose and walked out of the bedroom, saying me a quick goodbye. Discretly, I inhaled Gabriel's manly scent and nuzzled his chest, missing this contact with him. I missed all of him.

None of us talked, just stayed in each others arms until I couldn't endure the silent anymore and turned on his lap, hugging him and burying my face on the crook of his neck.

"I'm sorry...Please don't be mad at me..." I whined, rubbing my slightly cold nose against his warm skin. "I just don't like when you fight! It's awful knowing that you may not come home!"

Gabriel didn't talk at all, only tightened his hold and kept me hugged to him. I could feel his warm hands rubbing my back up and down until his hands found the hem of my shirt and quickly went under it. I shivered and goose bumps covered my skin as his fingers softly caressed my skin. My body relaxed and melted against him, knowing his touch so well that it eliminated my nerves as soon as his fingers made contact with my skin. He had a soothing effect on me, despite our recent fight.

Feeling sleepy and relaxed in his hold, I whispered. "Say something."

Gabriel continued to refuse to talk to me and, going against all I wanted, I started to pull away. For as much as I liked him and enjoyed being with him, if he still refused to talk, I wasn’t going to be around him anymore. He wanted to stay mad, very well, he could stay mad and I would get out of his way. Even if it crushed my already torn heart.

Wiggling out of his hold, I pushed his arms away, but he didn't budge an inch. He nipped at my ear and hold me tighter and tighter until I almost stopped breathing.

"Be still."

"No."

"Stop."

"Talk to me." That shut it him up and I returned to fighting him off. With no chance of luck.

I was so focused on pushing him away that, with a sudden move, Gabriel had turn us around and laid me on the bed, with him hovering above.

His beautiful emerald eyes were dark but had a little spark, a glint that allowed me to understand how torn and hurt he also was. I finally took a good look at him and saw his tired eyes, with dark circles under it, the strained expression and slightly pale face. Without thinking, I placed my hand gently on his jaw, running my tumb over skin there.

"Why don't you talk? You look so worn, Gabe, what's wrong with you?”

He shook his head fiercely, angrily hidding it on the crook of my neck and placing butterfly kisses there.

"Gabriel, why do you refuse to talk?"

"Because I don't know what to say!" He angrily spat, his hands griping the duvet beside my head. " I missed you so much..." He whispered.

"Then why didn't you forgive me?"

"There was nothing to forgive... I wanted you to forgive me but I didn't knew how to apologize... Still don't."

My breath got stuck in my throat and an involuntary shiver ran through my body. I didn't even knew if I wanted to hear what he had to say.

"What did you do?"

"I...I went to the Arena...After leaving the cinema."

I sighed, I already suspected that.

"And I sent a couple of guys to the hospital."

That I was not expecting.

"What?"

"I was pissed and Ven didn't got there in time."

"But in the Arena that happens a lot, right?

"It was not in the Arena..."

I gasped and got up so fast that he didn't even had time to stop me from pushing him off me. I started passing in front of him, running my hands through my messy hair. How could he be involved in so many fights?! Did he not have any common sense? I was afraid of knowing what had happened.

"Forgive me..." He whispered, sitting up and grabbing my hips as I walked back and forth. Pulling me towards him, he rested his forehead on my belly, continuing to murmur. "I was so mad... I hated that you hid something for me, I don't tolerate that, not from you, and then a bunch of guys decided that they wanted to have some fun. I showed them fun..." He growled, digging his fingers on the tender flesh of my hips. " They will never mess with me again."

"If you're so happy with it why do you want me to forgive you?" I asked in a somewhat cold voice.

"Because I'm not a good person and despite knowing that what I did is wrong, I don't feel guilty. But that doesn't mean I don't need your forgiveness... I want you, with me, all times. I can't be without you any longer."

"You're right, it's wrong but, maybe I'm not a good person either because I can't be without you, too." I murmured, running my fingers through his silky hair. "But you have to stop, Gabriel, I don't know how much I can take anymore.”

"I'll stop, I promise I will find some other way but, please, don't leave me."

"I won't." I smiled, leaning down to kiss his head.

Gabriel tilted his head up and caught my lips in a searing kiss, showing me exactly how much he had missed me. His hands trapped me against him and his lips were glued to mine in an almost frenetic and desperate kiss. The nips and gentle licks on my lips made me groan and his hot hands roamed up and down my back, without loosing his typical possessive hold.

Pulling away, I caressed his jaw and gave him tiny feather kisses along his jaw, forehead and nose.

"That's mean I'm your girlfriend, now?" I teased.

His confused look was adorable. "You already are. You were my girl since the first time I laid my eyes on you."

A soft laugh left my lips, for the first time in a week, and I leaned down once more to kiss him. He eagerly responded and pulled me down to his lap. Gabriel never stopped kissing me as he pushed me down onto the matress and continued teasing me with his lips and wandering hands. And I didn't complain. I was as happy as I would ever be just knowing that he was mine once more.