Chapter 4

I was feeling inspired so I posted a new and longer chapter. Hope you liked it :)

Pleeeease, comment and vote, I really want to hear if you like it or not. And check out my other story  "The Infection: Survivors" :D

Chapter 4

It was 5:15 pm and I was sitting in my bed, with books scattered on it, while doing my homework. My bedroom was my favorite room of my house, it had three white walls and, the one in front of the bed, was dark purple. My bed had dark wood, with white sheets, a dark purple duvet and white and purple pillows on top of it. I had a fluffy white rug and my desk, leaned against the wall, was also in dark wood, right under a large window. I had a corkboard were I had all kinds of memos, test dates, important papers pinned mixed with a few photos.

I was struggling with a particularly hard history essay when my phone rang. I picked it up, from underneath a million of papers, and read the text.

Hey D, what's up?

– Ven

I smiled and texted back.

Hi! I'm doing homework, you?

– Me

While I was waiting, I continued working on my homework. My history teacher had made us do an essay about the civil war but there was so much about it... After a few seconds, my phone rang again.

Doing nothing ;) I'm sorry I didn't say goodbye earlier, but I had something to do...

- Ven

His something to do had something to do with Gabriel, but what was it... I couldn't help but feel curious. It was one of my many flaws, I was extremely curious and, despite not pushing anyone to tell me something, curiosity would eat me alive. In this case, however, I would not ask because I was sure I didn't want to know. Or maybe I wanted to know but I wouldn't ask.

It's ok. I was with Taylor and Jodie, so I was not alone.

- Me

Seconds later, he answered.

Good. So, about tomorrow, your still going to sit with us, right? Please?

- Ven

Of course he had to ask me that. If he asked if I wanted, my answer would be quick and simple: No. I loved to be with Ven, I had only met him today but he was already like my big brother. I didn't think I could make a friend so quickly. It was different with Taylor and Jodie, I liked them but I hadn't the same relation I had with Venice. He was nice, happy, charismatic, honest and affectionate. He looked like a big puppy. But, having to spend an entire hour with Gabriel...

Do you think it is a good idea? Gabriel doesn't seem to like it...

- Me

I talked to him. He's just not used to have anyone but me sitting with him. He'll get used to it and I promise he'll behave. Pleaaaaase, sit with us?

- Ven

I couldn't say no to him, I knew he was giving me the puppy eyes through the phone. I only knew him for a few hours but he was so predictable, I would bet that, by the end of the week, I would know every single thing about him. Smilling, I texted back.

Fine, but you owe me.

- Me         

:)

- Ven

I grinned and continued to do my homework.