It's All For The Sake Of Love

Guys look at that picture of Kellin
I'm so shook. This chapter is long because I'm extra as fuck. This chapter was written by me (Rosie) lolol. Read on my dears.

Kellin's POV

I sat in the rec room doing nothing in particular. Although, I was studying the people here. I found out the boy with the blue stripe hair is Alex and the red stripe hair boy is Jack. They both had the same color bracelet which was pink. I wonder what that one is for. They're the only ones who have attempted to talk to me so far. The girl with the green hair is intensely flirting with a petite brunette haired girl who had the same color bracelet as myself. She looked absolutely happy, she was pretty and skinny, not one ounce of fat was on her. She was beautiful, but I don't swing that way.

I noticed a tall, lanky boy who seemed oddly familiar, maybe he used to go to school with me. He had a blue bracelet, drug addiction I believe is what it stood for.

"Hey Kellin, it is Kellin right?" Blue streak boy asked me. I nodded in reply.

"Oh okay well do you know who your roommate is?" He asked. I nodded again and pointed to...Vic yeah that's his name.

"Oh you have the better of the Fuentes brothers." He muttered. I gave him a confused look.

"So Vic and Mike, the tall one, are brothers. Mike has been here for ages, he's a delinquent asshole who doesn't care about others. His brother is the total opposite. Hes only been here for about a month now. He's shy and quiet but I think you guys will get along just fine. Be careful though." He explained. I looked back at Vic, he was adorable but in a weird way. A good weird though. He looked at me so I quickly turned my attention back to Alex.

"What are you in here for?" I asked quietly.

"Oh..well, basically I have really bad panic attacks. I mean really bad. One day I had one during school, it was the worse time I ever had. I couldn't breath, I couldn't think and I couldn't move. I blacked out for about two days due to lack of oxygen. I'm surprised I didn't die. When I woke up I was here. No consent or anything. My foster mom basically abandoned me here." I felt my heart break for him, that's terrible.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

"Nah, there's nothing to be sorry about. They're thinking of letting me it soon since my anxiety had dropped drastically." He smiled brightly. His smile was almost contagious, almost.

"Wing B report to the cafeteria." I heard over the speakers.

"Time for dinner." Alex gave me a wearily look, he knows why I'm here. Fuck, dinner.

"Uhm, you're gonna have to go with Doctor Williams since you know..." he nodded at my bracelet and continued, "You can ask Tay what to do." He pointed at the tiny brunette. I cautiously made my way to her.

"Uh I.. I'm new and Alex told me I could talk to you if I had any questions." I said awkwardly and scratched the back of my head.

"Oh, yeah I'd be happy to help." She beamed. She had a slight accent but I could detect where it's from.

"Just follow me." She said and I followed her as said.

"Basically we have to eat with Doctor Williams for about two weeks, well my second week is almost done so you'll be kind of alone for your last week, until she feels like we are okay to eat in the lunch room with the other kids. Since it's your first day she'll go easy on you." She explained. I like his girl, she seems to happy to be here but you can't judge a book by its cover, or so they say.

"There's only a few of us who eat with Doctor Williams. Me, you, Justin, Alan and Shannon. Alan and I are almost done with our two weeks, Justin had to get another two weeks because he got caught throwing up during shower time, and Shannon has one more week left." She continued. I nodded and grabbed a tray.