Watch The Stars Fall Down

This is long overdue oops. (not edited)

Kellin's POV

Fuck. My. Life
Literally. How the fuck is being locked in a room, isolated from EVERYONE supposed to help me? This past week has been hell, literal hell but luckily today is my last day here. I should be leaving around dinner time, I can't wait.

I stared out the barred window, they couldn't have at least but a television in here? Like the least they could do is give me something to distract myself from my mind.

"Hey Kellin. Here's your breakfast." One of the nurses said softly, bringing me back to reality. She laid a tray filled with food and the bedside table and smiled. I stared at the food and slowly reached for a piece of toast. The toast was dry, almost burnt and really crunchy. I took a sip of apple juice and placed it back on the tray.

"I'm done." I said and pushed the tray towards the nurse. She gave me a disapproving look.

"You know you have to eat at least half." I grimaced. The food they offer is so unhealthy.

I groaned and shoved some eggs in my mouth. These taste like plastic, gross.

"Thank you Kellin." The nurse said and walked out with the tray. The doctors moved me to a room without a bathroom so I had no choice but to let the calories sink in, making me fatter than I already was. I stared out the window, thinking some more.

What if everyone thinks I'm weird now? What if everyone hates me? What if Vic hates me?! I bet he thinks I'm a freak. He probably doesn't even want to be in the same room as me. I wouldn't want to be in the same room as me either. I'm ugly, stupid, disgusting, fat, and pathetic. Who would want to be around that? I felt tears prick the corners of my eyes but I violently wiped them away before they had the chance to trickle down my cheeks. I though this place was supposed to make me better, I guess not.

"Kellin?" Oh my god why do nurses keep coming in here.

"What?"

"Do you need anything? Are you okay?" She asked, sounding concerned or whatever.

"I'm fine but can I leave?" I asked. She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Please I don't want to wait till dinner. I've been in here for almost two weeks! I think my time here is done." I begged.

She sighed,"Fine fine." I mentally cheered and got up. I felt slightly dizzy but it quickly went away.

"Here's your clothes. Go change and head down to the rec room. I believe it's circle time." She said, giving me a smile before walking away. See, she's one of the nicer nurses here. I believe her name is Danielle but I'm not quite sure.

I opened the door to the rec room causing everyone, literally everyone, to stare at me.

"Uh hi..?" I said awkwardly and searched the room for Vic. He was sitting next too someone I didn't even recognize and Mike. He probably replaced me.

"Kellin? What are you doing here?" Doctor Hayley asked.

"Oh um Nurse Dani let me out early.." I said quietly. She looked mad for a moment but quickly smiled at me and pointed at an empty seat next to the kid by Vic. I nodded and went to sit down.

"Hey I'm not the only short Mexican here anymore! This is Nick." Vic whispered ecstatically. I smiled softly causing Vic to give me a worried look.

"Are you okay?" He whispered. I nodded again.

"I'll be fine, don't worry about me."

A few minutes went by of people just talking about their problems and feelings and then finally circle time ended.