I'm Sorry.

No, this is not an update.

Guys look I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but I just can't keep writing anymore. I love writing, I really do but it's just that I've lost complete inspiration for it. These past weeks have been really really hard on me and it's made me realize a lot of things. Yes, I'm leaving wattpad most likely for good. I've tried working on updates for all of my stories, fuck I even tried starting new stories but I just don't have that spark for writing anymore.

Now, I'm not deleting my account or my stories. They still attract an audience and I don't wanna take that away from people but I will be discontinuing my stories for now, if not good. Although, if you do want to continue the "When I'm Talking To You" series then let me know! Dm me on Instagram @/ staticquinn.

I WILL BE DOING TWO MORE UPDATES FOR IF YOU CALL ME AT ALL I PROMISE BUT IM DISCONTINUING RELENTLESS. I do not know when these updates will be coming but they will be before the end of August. I promise. I'm sorry it had to end like this but guys, I'm growing up. I don't necessarily ship these ships anymore nor did I ever really. I enjoyed writing about it and the idea was cute. Writing on wattpad helped me in so many ways but now it's stressing me out. I feel bad looking at the app everyday and not being able to provide you guys with the stories you want. It stresses me out and I hate to say it. I really did love your guys votes and comments. They meant everything to me.

Now if you want to know the rest of the story line for my stories that are up dm me on Instagram because I'll gladly share them with you! If you have any suggestions or if you want to continue my stories then once again dm me and we'll figure something out! I hope you guys don't take this too hard, I've had people tell me I'm their favorite writer and my fanfics were their favorites :/ this makes me so sad but I really don't want to leave you guys hanging on a thread, expecting updates that just aren't going to happen. Love you guys, thanks for being there for me xx
-Rosie.