For All We Know

This chapter was written by Cass ☠️ ( KellinsDevilHorns ) thx for putting the snazzy skull next to my name hehh. This is also my first chapter of this fic so I hope y'all like it :)

---

(Tony)

I honestly don't really know what to think of this place. I didn't want to be sent here that's for sure and I'm pretty sure other people didn't want to be here either. I just want things to be quiet for me. I don't want to be bugged by anyone. Of course that's never going to happen. If i just sat down trying to be peaceful I'd see a rat run by in this place.

The only reason its running away is to get away from you, dumb ass.

There's another thing, my head. I'm actually never alone. I'm always haunted by my own thoughts. Pathetic right? I cant really do anything, they're part of me, they control me. I'm powerless to my own self.

Why haven't you tried to kill yourself yet.

I get up off the bed, ignoring that last comment. I feel like ive gotten better at ignoring myself but then things just get thrown back at me.

Karma is a bitch

"Okay! I get it!" I yell to nobody.

I walk into the bathroom and stare at the ground. My face belongs to look here. I cant look anywhere else or something might happen. Something always does.

Don't look in the mirror you'll brake it.

Then maybe you can use the broken glass to finally kill yourself.

I fight the urge to move my neck. I have to be under its power. I can't. I can't.

I did.

The mirror reflects my messed up face. My ears look to big and might scare people off. My giant brown eyes sag with depression. I stare and I stare. Why me? Why did this have to be me. Out of everyone in the world, it has to be me standing here in this mental mad house. Why do I have to be the one with the voices in my head yelling at me. Eating me away and slowly killing me with words. They won't give up until they have me under their touch. They wont ever stop, nothing will stop them.

On occasional days they wont be there. I'll be doing something that they like, but I don't. They'll shut up if I'm with Jamie. They don't say one word about him. I feel like, when I'm with him, it's not real. That what were doing together, or saying is just a mirage of whats supposed to be happening. It's like I'm in a shell.

The mirror is unbreakable. With a hard plastic covering it, bolted into the wall. The plastic isint clear either, its a faded, foggy and yellow. Very smart, because if they didn't have that I'd eventually be braking it, using it against my will. There's no windows in the bathroom, hence the 'Not escaping this mental house without being fixed' thing. All there is is a sink, mirror and toilet. No tub for a bath because of a drowning problem with the other people.

After I rinse my face off with water to wake up more then I head back into the room. A loud slam fills my ears before I can look to see what it was. A boy, must be my roommate, Mike.

"How much longer does it take?" He yells. I don't think he notices me here.

Don't interrupt his pity party, let him punch himself

"Tony?" he says making me perk my head up from looking down. My eyes go wide in shock.

"Uh" I say.

"Good enough"

For a while silence is between us and were just staring off into space. I think he starts to hum or its me, but honestly I cant tell from the buzz going on in my head. I start to stare at his blue wristband and I cant help to wonder what it means.

Don't ask him, you'll look dumb

Don't look him in the eye, you'll turn him to stone

I open my mouth then try to hide the question with a deep breath so I don't ask him. I cough to make it seem even more like I needed to. It came out really fake to him, and to me too.

"Did you want to say something?" he asks staring me down.

"Uh, yeah, uh, what does the color of your wristband mean" My heart nervously pumps in my chest making that the only thing I hear.

"Drug Addiction. I've been here for a while."

A sharp pain hits my head and I go down. Gripping my head the room spins and the pain bounces inside my head, back and fourth. Migraine, great. I used to get these a lot when I was younger, they were deadly to me.

Mike gets up and walks over to me, furrowing his eyebrows and scrunching his face. "hey, are you okay?" he asks and I slowly nod 'no'. "Do you want anything for that?" I consider it for a moment. But why would a drug addict have anything for pain, should the nurses here have it.

Don't take it, let the pain ease by itself as we watch you cry out in pain.

"PLEASE!" I don't know who I'm yelling to there. Please, to be dramatic to the voices. Please, to be serious to Mike who can help. I nod to him, trying not to make my head hurt more.

"Okay, I have pain killers." He goes over to his bed and reaches under the bed unlatching something making a loud screeching sound. He stands back up with a bag full of white pills. Huh.

"Thanks" I quickly take the pill and swallow it dry. "How do you have these?"

It takes him a couple seconds to respond. "I stole it off a nurse. This place just gives me killer headaches sometimes, and I just needed something for it to go away quick without having to go through their question process that takes forever. Don't say anything though, because if its gone I suffer and so do you." I nod quickly.

-

I hear the bell for Dinner go off. I head out the room without Mike, who's in the bathroom. I walk down the spotless halls, no imperfection to be seen at all. Bright lights guide me to where I need to go.

Don't blink they wont even miss you at all

Follow these lights off a bridge

Fall forever

I stare hard as the walls straight ahead holding off tears. My throat stings from it.

Everybody's out to kill you.

-

Dinner is boring. I got just a spoonful of pasta that's it. I've just been sitting here watching everyone talk, look so natural in a place like this. People are smiling and laughing and hanging out with their friends. Then there's me picking at my food, making faces at it. After eating I went to the rec room with everyone else from Wing B.

That boy, Vic who talked to me earlier is walking up to my table with a thin boy who has blueish green eyes and black hair. They sit down and just stare at me. "So" the little one with black hair says "You're new here huh?" i nod "So am I. I like your gauges. My names Kellin" I smile a little.

Wipe that smile off your face, get up, and leave

They both look at my bracelet then back at me. I sigh. They start to talk to each other for a while. Something about Vic telling Kellin to eat, and them arguing about how he should. Kellin must have a eating disorder. His bright red bracelet taunts me to know, but i better now considering the mood hes in now.

I think I'll try to get used to this place.

---

hey skeletons, hope you'll enjoy what im writing here for this fic. Personally i really like it to, shhhhhhh. And everyone on here working on this is super talented too.

love yer <3

-cass