Pray We Get Better

Guesss whos backkkkkkk lol okay happy reading.

NOT EDITED

Tony's POV (starts off from when Mike left for breakfast in the last chapter)

I waited for Mike to leave before going to my doctors office. I waited a the door for a moment before quietly knocking.

"Here's your new medicine, as requested." Doctor Iero handed me an orange tinted bottle with a soft smile spread across his face.

"Let me know of ANY side affects including increase of auditory hallucination activity, insomnia, suicidal thoughts and or actions, or anything out of the ordinary okay?" I nodded slightly and stared down at the small, faded, black words printed on the bottle label.

Antonio Perry
Clozapine (250 mL) tablet
Take one tablet by mouth every morning and night

There's a bunch of other stuff printed that made no sense to me.

"Is this like guaranteed to work?" I asked quietly. I don't want to fill my holes with chemicals if they won't work.

"I can't guarantee that but the pills can be adjusted to your needs. Please just give them a week alright?" Doctor Iero pleaded. "We're trying to do our best with your issue Tony but it'll take some time." I nodded and smiled lightly.

"Alright well you should be getting to the cafeteria for breakfast now." I nodded again and got up to go to my room. On my way to my room, I heard chuckling that caused me to stop in my tracks. The chuckling was coming from a patients room,Oliver's I believe. I peered into the room and saw another patient rummaging through the room. The patient wasn't Oli but someone else that I didn't exactly recognize. The person looked up abruptly causing me to jog down the hall, away from the room. I opened the door of my room and sat on my bed.

What if the other patient was doing something wrong? I doubt it. I shook the thought and placed the bottle of tablets on my bedside table and rushed down to the cafeteria.

***

"Shut up Kellin."

"Fine."

I glanced down at my food and back up at the bickering teens.

They don't even know you're here.

They probably don't even want you sitting by them.

"They argue like this all the time. It's kinda funny actually." Mike flashed me his brilliant smile and chuckled at the two. I nodded slightly and look back down at the god awful substances that everyone called food here.

"So apparently there's some new patients in our wing." I said, attempting to start a conversation.

"Yeah we already established that." Vic muttered.

Idiot

"Don't be such a bitch!" Kellin scolded Vic.

See, they hate you.

"Sorry, I'm just tired." Vic muttered another fake apology that I quickly brushed to the side.

Mike opened his mouth to say something before being interrupted by the sheer sound of an unfamiliar ringing coming from the intercoms attached to the ceiling.

All patients please report to your rooms immediately. We are under lockdown. Anyone caught wandering the halls will be put in confinement.

Well fuck. I gave my friends a worried look. What could have possibly happened? I hope it had nothing to do with what I saw earlier..

"Tony?!" Mike snapped me back to reality.

"Hmm?"

"We gotta go, cmon." He took my hand and dragged me through the corridors and to our room. Not gonna lie, I felt a tingling sensation when his had touched mine.

"I hope everything is okay." Mike bit his lip worriedly.

"Same."

"So I see you got a new medication" He nodded his head towards the bottle on my nightstand.

"Oh! Yeah, I did. I'm hoping it works well because my old medication is dying out." I said.

"What's it like?"

"Huh?"

"Having schizophrenia. What's it like?" Mike asked. I thought about it for a moment before giving him the best answer I could.

"It's like a constant battle between everything, even yourself. You don't really now right from wrong, real from fake. It's basically like living in your own terrible fantasy world without an escape." I explained. Mike gave me a sad smile before getting off of his bed to give me a hug.

"I'm sorry Tone, that sounds terrible." He mumbled against my shoulder.

"It is but you get used to it."

"Yeah well, you shouldn't be." He muttered. I stayed quiet, not wanting to talk about the topic anymore. I yawned, I'm exhausted since I haven't been getting proper sleep.

"Are you tired?" Mike asked me. I nodded my head, my eyes started to feel heavy. I laid down on my bed expecting Mike to go to his own but instead he wrapped his arms around me, allowing me to cuddle my head into his chest. Butterflies swarmed my stomach as my eyes started to close. Honestly, I can't imagine being anywhere else but here.

This chapter is godawful, I'm not used to writing Tony's POV sorry. Anyways, I have school tomorrow and I'm really not ready for it.