Chapter 2

Honestly I could have watched the boy all night he all so peaceful, not a care in the world.

You could tell he like to star gaze, the smile on is face proved it. He looked at one with the stars. And for a moment I was caught up in their beauty too.

" I hate to me be rude, but can you stop it"
A tiny voice woke me up from my daydream. I looked down to face to face with the boy.
" I'm sorry what"
I replied. The boy was now looking at me, and to be honest he didn't look very impressed.
" Can you stop staring at me, it's creepy dude"
After he those words he giggled, I couldn't tell if he serious or not now. He had a strong Welsh accent that didn't help. But he was right I was staring and I guess it did look creepy.
"Sorry"
That's all I could say with out feeling embarrassed.

After the awkward encounter he climbed fence he made look so easy.
He sat his tiny frame next to me.
" I normally come here to look at the stars"
He told me.
The boy was now taking in a whisper, he wouldn't take his eyes if the stars.
" But you seem to be staring me"
That was the first time I got see his beauty,
His slightly tanned skin and the freckles in his nose. He had deep brown eyes what seemed to sparkle form the moon light.
I look down at him and smiled.
" I've never seen you around here before, you are way more pretty then any star."
I told him the truth. And his cheeks flashed red.
And that's when my phone started to ring...