chapter 13

It was just a normal day.

I was walking to the hospital, I popped in to coast and brought me and leo a hot chocolate. ( His favourite)
I walked though the revolving doors saying hi to all the nursers. I skipped door the corridors, i could feel my cheeks hurting from smiling to much. Nothing could ruin the good mood I'm in.
I even brang my guitar cause Leo want to hear me sing again.

I finally got to Leondre's ward. His door was closed.
His door has never been closed before. I peeped through the window.

My heart sank.

I could hear his sobs. I felt a lump in my throat.
Each piece at a time, a lump of Leo's beautiful brown hair hit the floor.
I slow walked through the door.
" Leo why didn't you tell this was happening to day"
I asked softly holding back the tears, he was shocked he pulled his hood up.
" I didn't want to worry you"
Leo sobbed, the hair dresser left at this point.
" I'm here to you to you support you"
I said, sitting on the bed next to him handing him is hot chocolate. Leo was silent for a while, I didn't know what to say.
Then Leo just bursted.
" I'm just stupid, like this stupid illness. I bet you think I'm ugly without my hair"
Leondre cried hard. I took him in to a hug, there was a puddle of tears of my shoulder. I didn't know what to do. My head was messed up.
I pulled away from leo and I looked him taking down his hood. Not all his hair was gone, he was left with little fuzzy bit. But Leo can't look at me in the eyes.
It hurt.
" Leo I love you for you. Not what your hair looks like"
I told him honestly. He looked up at me, his eyes where red and puffy.
He wiped his nose with a bit of a sniff.
"Really "
His voice broke.
I nodded.
I put my finger up his chin and pulled him close.
we kissed.
It was full of love and pain. I could taste the salty tears.
I wish I could take the pain away.