chapter 20

I get to his hospital bed. I don't why he is here. I know he going to heaven soon.

I have never been strong enough.
I cry and cry. Then someone takes my hand.
I look down to see my beautiful boyfriend.
" Sorry I thought you was sleeping".
I really did try and smile.
I just make things worse. We didn't say anything, im so Clueless at this point.

" Charlie" Leo used all his strength to say those words you could tell. I just stayed silent and listened to him for once.
" Doctors will say it was their amazing treatments that kept me going longer,
or how I always stayed happy and positive.
But thats not true.
The truth is you. I was in my darkest time, not knowing what to do, I had no fight left in me then the stars sent me you. You are the one that gave me hope and the strength to fight back at cancer. I might be your biggest mistake, but you will always be mine Savoir. So please never forget me"

At this point we was both crying I didn't know I meant so much to him.

" Leo you will never be a mistake, you have the best thing that ever happened to me. And for as long as I live I will never be able to forget you."

Then the grip off his hand get go and he fell back on to his bed, and his eyes lifelessly closed.

Beeeeep.
Beeeeep.

In that moment my whole word broke down, like someone put time on slow motion. Suddenly rushing doctors and nurses where running in and out.
They ask me to leave, but my legs felt numb, and my cheeks where wet. Trembling a strong grip took hold of my shoulder, pulling me away.
"LEEEEOOOOOO" I screamed.
I fell to the floor.
He's gone, my heart shattered.