chapter 12

The worst thing about being in love it doesn't just mess with your heart it messes with your mind, the way you think and how you see the world.
//

Today was meant to be a happy day.
But I was worry to the point I was shaking.
Leo's wish was to see he's favorite band. Bring me the horizon.
So I'm taking him.
I've never seen so excited

I lifted his tiny body of his hospital bed and placed him the wheelchair, I want to cry. He should be allowed to walk,but his lungs suck at being lungs. It hurts to see him ill with tubes coming out of his nose. But he's being more positive then me.

" Who's ready for the best day of their life"
i said pushing him towards my car. Yes I can drive now.
" I AM"
leo said shouted almost jumping out of he's seat. Then he started coughing again.
He both pretend it didn't happen. Nothing is going to ruin today.
We both got in to the car and set off towards London.
" Charlie did you learn all the words"
Leo asked looking up from his phone.
" Have I ever you down" i replied trying to remember the words to sleep walking.
We both laughed.
I wish this could last forever.

//
After the longest wait ever, me and leo finally got into the area. A security guard showed to us to are seats. As we got closer and closer to the stage I took see Leondre's smile getting bigger and bigger.
"I can't believe you got us front row seats"
Leondre whispered in my ear making sure I could hear him over the the rest of the crowd.
" Anything for my stargazer"
I told him with a little smirk.
" You I hate the nickname" he giggled giving me a push.
"Only cause it's true"
I told him give him a quick kiss on the cheek.
//
Even though the concert wasn't my thing, Leo was loving it. And if he's happy I'm happy. He was being a massive fan girl.
The last song on the set list was 'follow you'. Leo's favorite, or he likes to say. ' our song'

You can drag me though hell if I meant I could hold you hand.

That's when Leondre look at me, he was crying.
" I love you Charlie, I really do"
He cried, jumping into his my arms.
" I'm so thankful for everything you've done for me"
He sobbed on my shoulder.
" It's okay Leo"
I said reasuring him.
" I wish we could be together forever"
//
On the way home Leo was silent. His eyes didn't leave the sky. Cause nothing would stop him from looking at the starts.

A/N
I think this is the longest chapter I've ever written. I hope you all like it.