Chapter 21

July 2018 at 4:45.
My beloved Leondre Devries died at the age of 17, he may of lost the fight, but never gave up hope.

To day I have to say goodbye.
I capture my reflection in the mirror, depression was written across my face.
Leo told me to promise not to cry when he's gone, but there is a tear every time I blink.
All suited up, I paced slowly towards the matt black car, holding Leondre coffin, decorated with million of beautiful starts.  White and red flowers have been put to together to say words
Son,
Fighter,
Brother,
Boyfriend.

Everything was perfect. I placed my hand on the window. "I love you my star gazer," I said silently. Tears fell again.
"come on Charlie dare" my mum said is a sympathetic voice, ushering me towards are limo. I silently followed.

The funeral service was beautiful in a bitter sweet way. Although I've never cried so much in my life, my lungs really hurt. Every had now left for the after celebration, but I couldn't bring my self to walk away.
My tears filled eyes where glue to the head stone, reading it my mind over and over again.
Here lies Leondre Antonio Devries,
A beloved Son, brother and boyfriend.
But most the bravest solider who lost his battle to cancer,
Gone but never forgotten.

Sobbing again. I kneed down near the stone, and traced his name with my finger.
"L-eo" I chocked.
"Leo my stunning star gazer, if you can hear me I wanna say once again I love you. I will always remember you. I hope you will be looking down on me as I will always being trying to make you proud" I stated then got up left a bunch of rose and walked away.

I was at the car when a white spec landed on black suit. And before you knew it was snowing.
Snowing in July.
People around were confused and amazed.

I just smiled cause I knew that was my amazing star gazer.