Chapter 16

I woke up to the sun streaming though the curtains. It was 11 o'clock, best lay in ever. Then I saw the the date.
Thursday 6th October.
Omg it's Leondre's birthday, I had to get to Leo's house to him his set up.
I've never got I dressed to quickly in my life. And for breakfast a chocolate chip cookies I stole of the kitchen side.
I can't believe I didn't set an alarm I have to help Leo's mum decorate the house ready for the party.
I jumped in my car and sent Vikki a text:
Sorry I'm late slept in. Be there soon as.
It's only a 10 minute drive to Leo's house, I parked my car in the drive and the door was left open.
The place looked amazing, Vikki really out done herself.
"Wow I'm glad you stated with out me, I could never make it look this"
I called to Vik as looked around.
There was different colours balloons every where and 'happy birthday' banners put up and a cute glittery disco ball hang in the middle of the living room. And the best part he table of food. All leo favorite snacks and treats and his homemade bring me the horizon cake in the middle.

It was 4 o'clock I was picking up Leondre. I'm so so excited,he has no idea. I walked up to his room, I saw him had the door.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!"
I practically scream at Leo as passed him his bday card and so flowers.
He gave me a weak smile.
" Awe Leo what's wrong"
I asked him worried.
" No one else has wished me happy birthday, like no one thought I would live this long, and my mum hadn't even brang me up a card"
Leo said while crying.
I gave him a hug. It wasn't true every one waiting for him at home for the suprise
"Come on I have something to show you"
I said to him.
I pushed out if the hospital and him to my car.

I had my hands over his eyes so he couldn't see, he kept giggling.
" Charlllllllllliieee where we going"
Leo whined.
" For the 10th time it's a surprise"
I told him.
We walk for the front door. Everyone was hiding and all the light was off.
I slowing removed my hands from Leo's eyes.
" SURPRISE"
Everyone in the room shouted. His mum, nan and grandad, his cousins, aunties uncles and even his favourite nurses came out of there hiding places streamers and balloons went up into the air.
Everyone looked at Leondre he started to cry, happy tears. He gave me hug.
"Omg thanks "
He said to everyone while sipping away tears.
The party was amazing. Leo got see people he hasn't ages and I even got to met more of his family members.
He open all his presents and cards. He got everything he wanted. I was so so so happy for him.
I've never seem laugh like this before or the spark in his eye.
Like he was actually living.

The time ended was midnight. Everyone had left now and Leos mum had gone to bed.
" I guess you should take me back the hospital now"
Leo said looking up at me with a sad look on his face.
I didn't say anything I just smiled at a given a kiss. Then picked him up bridal style. All away about to his cosy little bed and put in on the bed.
"I though you would like to sleep in your own bed to night princess"
I whispered wrapping him in the covers.
" Thank you baby"
He whispered back with a massive smile on his face. He look so beautiful.
" Well aren't you going to join me "
Leondre giggled. I quickly jumped in to bed with him.
We was cuddling.
It was perfect.
I wanted it to last forever, but that dark thought came creeping back.
We all know it not.

A/N
Well that was a long time coming.
I hope you enjoyed it.
Okay so I'm going to answer some questions.
My name's Kourtney ,
I come from England,
I've loved bars and Melody since bgt,