Chapter 8

Falling in love.
It's such a scary thing to think about.
I'm not really sure how if happens, it just does.
Like the waves crushing against the the sore.

The last time I saw Leondre was a week ago.
We went to a the hospital cafe together. It was lovely. It was quite small with fairly lights hang up around the ceiling. The chairs was decorated with a floral patten pillow, the whole place filled with the smell of fresh muffins.
I walked him there, he was so scared to leave the safety of small room. He spent so many sad lonely days there it was going to take him some time.
I took hold of small warm hand, rubbing it giving him the confidence to face the crows of busy people.
We both had a cup of tea and share a slice of carrot cake. And we laughed about how British we was being.
It was a day I was never forget.

I couldn't help but stare at Leondre.
Leo look so happy, his laugh was enough to make your whole world better. His smile showing off his pearly white teeth. The way is eye glowed, as they always seemed to find the sky. Nothing could stop him from looking at it.
Everything about him was stunning.

I saw as him as some more then a  that boy from the hill, or a hospital patient.
Maybe a crush ?
He gives me butterflies when says my name, and his laugh makes me knees go weak. And how strong he was is enough to make me cry.

But to him I just a friend, someone came to visit.
Just a kid.

Now I'm scared.
I laid back onto to the grass.
Looking at the sky.
Millions and millions of stars.
I knew Leo must be also looking at them.
Tears streamed down my face. Terrified of my feelings, I need to forget about this boy.

That's when I heard shoes scrap against the cobbled path. I shot up, I was greeted with him.
"What are you doing here". I whispered, worrying.
He just looked at me, pushing his hair of his face and kneeled in front of me.
Now faced to face.
"More importantly why are you so sad"  he whispered back.
Carefully he took his hand a wiped away my tears.
" I'm just scared" I replied.
" don't be " he told me.

His arms were wrapped around my slender body. I sunk into this figure with a weak smile. It was wonderful, but I didn't last long, as Leo slowly pulled away and smiled.

He would be so hard to forget about