Chapter 7

To be a star you have to burn yourself.

I sat at the back of my biology class, Wishing for the this lesson to end.
But the I kept staring at the clock the slower it would go.
Tick
Tock
Tick
Tock.
It's like it would never end. The teacher rambled on forever about how the human body works, but honestly I couldn't care.
I just wanna sing.
And see leondre again.

The bell went off, announcing my final lesson was over.
I've never ran so fast, out of collage without saying good bye.

As walked up to the hospital my eyes seemed to wonder to the sky. The golden sun made the clouds orange almost like they was in fire.
Stunning.
I was cold, and I'm so stupid I didn't bring a coat I walked along freezing.
That's when I came across a small cafe, It was very cozy with little followers everywhere.
I brought me and Leo a lovely hot chocolate.

Finally I got to the hospital.
There he was sitting on his bed facing the window. The sun has gone down now and the moon was out.
I slowly and quietly joined him place the hot drink on the window still.

Leo was so fascinated with the sky. You could stop him looking at it.
The wasn't any stars out, just black for miles and the small moon glowing.
I set my gaze on Leo his eyes always seemed to shine brighter then the stars or even the moon.
He had helped him self to the chocolate. Slipping it slowly, and thats when he noticed me starting.

"Thank you for the drink you didn't have to"
He whispered leaning close to me and smiling.
" No problem"
I replied also in whisper.
Like it was all one big secret.

Leondre was small but wasn't young he was 16, and recovering  from a life threatening illness.
But he was hopeful and had so much passion I could see in his eye when he spoke it was beautiful.
He was sat to on the bed talking for hours and hours still a nurse said I had to leave and I have stayed way over visiting hours.
We had to say are good byes.
Leo was sleepy anyway.
That's when we hugged.
He so light I could embrace his hole body. There was warmth, are bodies fit perfectly together. His eye lash filtered on my cheek and he slowly fell asleep in my arms.

That's when I knew I was in love with
Leondre Deveries