chapter 19

You read and hear stories or people's love ones dying, but you never think it will ever effect you.
Nothing will ever prepare you for lossing some one who means the world to you.

But I have come to terms with it.

Leo will soon be dead.

I watch him every day slowly fade away from the world.
But not even his grey skins and fussy bits of hair stop me from loving him.
He barely talks now.
But I know he's listening.

I walk up the stairs and into his room.
I love that he gets to stay at home now. He's fast asleep looking as cute as ever.
" Leo " I whisper.
I watch him slowly wake up. My heart melts as I see him smile when he looks me.

I join him on his bed. Today I promised I'll play some video games with him, even though im completely useless at them. But if it makes Leondre happy I don't care.
He sits on my lap and we begin to play Mario kart.
I try as hard as I can but I fell of a cliff.
"Your so crap " leo giggles at me. I love his laugh.
"Welllll you don't have to try and play with an annoying boyfriend sitting on" I giggled back at him.

Suddenly Leo jumps at me and I fall on to the bed and we begin to have the funniest play fight. I haven't seen him this hype and happy in a long time. I snap chat him as we dances around the room.
I never knew you could love someone so much.

//

It was now 10 o'clock in so glad I can stay round.
I live for the night with Leondre.
His room is in the attick so his window shows off his favourite thing. The stars.
He cuddles up to me tight.
We watch stars lots.
They are so magical.
If you look long enough you and see all the things they have seen. If you're ever lucky enough to make a wish used it Well. That's something Leo's nan used to say.

Almost fell asleep when.
"I love you "  Leondre says I little shaken up. I knew something wasn't right.
And thats when I was the blood. It dripped out of his nose. I screamed in panic as I watch my baby faint on to the bed room floor.