Chapter 5

That night I run all the way home, my lugs were burning and sweat was dripping off my face, didn't let my self stop.
I just new that the wrist band belonged to the boy, he has such beautiful name.
" Leondre" I whispered to myself.
I knew I was going to find him.
I didn't really know why I want to see him again.
He was like mystery, one you really wanted to solve otherwise I will never stop replying in your mind and it might send you crazy.
He was the only other I've seen up the hill, it's like we was the only people in the world who knew about it.
A little secrete between me and a stranger.

When I got home my lungs where in fire. I trying my best to get my breathing back on track.
Once I wasn't dying from the only exercise I've done is the part 5 years, I walked into the living to talk to my mother.
" finally your home darling" she said giving me a warm smile as she passed me a streaming cup of tea. Then returned to watch Eastenders in the TV.
I want to asked her about the band, but I'm throat seemed to close up.
I didn't want my mum to know about it. It like to have one thing too keep secrete. She knew everything else about me,like I really hate collage -and I don't really have any good friends, and I do like to look dresses when I shop and that I'm gay. I played with the band between my fingers. I could find him by myself?, it be easy right?
I just stayed silent and drank my tea.

But my mum knew me too well Once the episode was finally over, she turn to me. She gave me a look only a mother could give you .
" Okay Charlie are you going to tell me what's bothering you or you going to mope about it all evening"
She said with a cheeky smile as she patted my leg. Oh I do love my mum.
" well I went up the hill again, you know my favourite place, well I met a boy up there"
I said worried, I never spoken to my mum about about I always though it was make her cringe. But it didn't, she want me to carry on.
I told her everything about the little star gazer.
She seemed to like him as much as I did.
But it was almost like he wasn't real, like a story book character, the more you told people and thought about them the more less real the feel.

" mum I know I hardly know anything about him and Ive only seen him once, I want to see again, I though I wouldn't then I found this, it's got to be him".
I explain, handing my mother the hospital band. All of her emotions changed. A roar thunder played though the sky. 
" I know Leondre Devries all to well, he's exactly like how you described him"