chapter 14

I felt bad.
I've been ignoring Leondre all day.
27 miss calls and texts from him. But I wasn't being mean. I wanted to surprise him, I know I might not be able to top the bring me the horizon concert. But I want to do something cute to get his mind off things, and mine to. Thing has been so hard on both of us, so this night is has to be perfect.

But first Leo's house. His mum let me in as she knew what I was planning.
I went in to Leondre's bedroom, hardly use and mostly empty. He hit me the Leo basically spent all his life at the hospital and he probably doesn't remember what his house looks like.
I packed his favourite blankets and some fairy light from around his bed. And his favourite food what his mum, Victoria kindly brought for me. I was about to leave when Victoria turn to me and said
" Charlie please make this night amazing for him, he doesn't have much time left"
I could see the pain and tears in her eyes I didn't know what to do.
I gave her a tight mum and a smile. Then left.

After the 31st text, I finally answered to leo.
I have such a clingy bf 😂
Be ready outside your ward at 7.
Leondre was so confused but he said okay.
I can't believe the doctors let me do this with him but I'm forever grateful he's going to love it.

//

There he was looking as cute as ever. He was wearing a pastel pink jumper with his favourite black ripped jeans, and a back hat on, he still didn't feel confident with his new hair style. And I did my best to ignore the wheelchair and oxygen tank.
His smile was so bright as I walked over giving him a hug and passing a bunch of red roses.
" Ain't I just so romantic"
I giggled as I pushed out of the hospital.
"Very"
Leondre said with a sarcastic tone.
"Now where are you taking me"
Leo said now sounding far more serious.
" It's a surprise, but your going to love it"
Told him.

Once we got the top of hill I told him to close his eyes, cause just being up in our favourite spot to watch a sunset wasn't the best part.
I slowly took him though the he gate
" No peeking "
I whispered. We both giggled.
" I'm not, I trust you Charlie"
He whispered back making me smile.
He went off the parth near some blackberry bushes. That's when I stopped.
" You can open your eyes now"
I whispered in his ear. Once he saw it his eyes light up like candles and he had the biggest smile on his face.
" Charlie it's amazing"
He looked round and told me.
It was a little den made with his favourite blankets with fairy lights decorating the inside and in the middle a picnic of all his favourite foods.
" I thought he could have a proper date, looking at the stars and eat"
I told him. I was so happy he liked it. But he did didn't say anything he just tackled me to the floor giving me a warm bear hug.

The set of the night was perfect. We watch the sunset then ate the food and talked about everything and nothing.
But obviously Leo's favourite part was the stars. The only time he stopped talking is when was looking at the them.
" Charlie you know stars are beautiful yeah, I know someone far more beautiful then all of them."
He whispered and turn to look me then holding my hand.
" And who's that "
I asked really want to know the answer.
" You"
He said with a smirk.
He got on top of me.
We was making out.
Just lust and love.

//

Then next more I woke to the the pouring rain. I was soaking wet. I shot up Leo was gone but even thing was still here. But I had a sticking note stuck to my forehead.
Reading
Thanks for the best night of my whole life, I didn't want to wake you. love Leondre.
P.S
You're no longer a virgin ;).

A/N
OMFG I just wrote 697 words. Officially my longest chapter yet.
I love reading your comments so glad you like my crappy story.