Netflix and...ill?

A/N: Just a quick note - this chapter is a major filler and kind of doesn't really lead anywhere, BUT it's Chenry fluff af and I hope you guys will like that 😉 okay enjoy! 

~ Charlotte's thoughts ~
I was definitely coming down with something, I felt like shit. I was tempted to call Hen and cancel but I decided against it knowing how mad he'd be that we couldn't hang out. I also really wanted to hang out with him too. So I'll just play it cool.

It was currently Saturday afternoon and Henry and Charlotte were hanging around in Charlotte's bedroom, truth be told, Charlotte was feeling worse than before, her head hurt, her stomach hurt and she could feel the early signs of a sore throat developing.

"Wanna watch Netflix, Char?" Henry suggested.

"Sure." Charlotte agreed with a friendly smile. She grabbed her tv remote and found the setting that linked to her Netflix. "What do you wanna watch?"

"Uh...how to get away with murder?" Henry suggested.

Charlotte nodded - trying not to wince as it made her head feel even worse. "Yeah, that's cool with me."

"Do you think this show could actually help you get away with murder?" Henry asked, while they were watching it, looking up at Charlotte - he currently had his head laid across her legs.

"Hmm...maybe." Charlotte replied half heartedly.

Henry furrowed his brows slightly, he thought Charlotte would have more to say on the matter, but he brushed it off regardless.

There was only around ten minutes of the episode left and Charlotte started to feel worse by each passing minute. Her head was pounding and she felt really nauseous. She was praying to god that she didn't throw up because that would be embarrassing.

She closed her eyes and put a hand to her throbbing head, and started to take deep breaths. Henry noticed, "Hey, Char, you okay?" He questioned, concern clear in his voice. Propping himself up from her legs.

"Just feel kind of sick, that's all." Charlotte replied although she felt way worse than she was letting on.

"Want me to get you some water?" Henry inquired, putting a hand on her back.

"Yes please." Charlotte replied. Henry got up off the bed and jogged down the stairs and grabbed a glass and filled it with water.

Henry went back upstairs and extended his arm out to give Charlotte the water but she never took it as she leapt off her bed and darted for the bathroom.Henry set the glass down and followed Charlotte to the bathroom. He found her bent over the toilet seat, throwing up. Henry went over and rubbed her back gently and soothingly. 

"Hen, get out of here, this is gross." Charlotte said before leaning back over the toilet and being sick again.

"Relax Char, I just wanna make sure you're alright." He replied, still rubbing her back.

Charlotte mentally rolled her eyes, annoyed at the fact that even when she was ill Henry still would do the opposite to what she wanted.After Charlotte was finished, she flushed the chain. She felt strong arms wrap around her petite body.

"Come here Char." Henry said, pulling Charlotte in close and wrapping his arms around her. "I'm sorry your sick."

Charlotte was sure that being sick made Henry seem even sweeter than usual.

"I'm sorry that I'm so gross." Charlotte moaned dramatically and Henry chuckled lightly. Henry stroked her hair and Charlotte stayed wrapped up in Henry's arms, really enjoying the moment.