Love Hate (wwe the shield fan fiction)

Nicky

5'4

Attire: leather vest, black crop tank top and black jean shorts w/spikes around waist

Appearance: long black hair, paleish brown skin, greenish- blue eyes,

Personality: shy, tough, nice, childish, evil (if you piss her off)

~Raw~

Nicky:"So, Vince what did you want to see me about?" The Shield walks in.

Nicky:"Ugh, what are they doing here?"

Vince:"You are going to be in a storyline with the shield."

Nicky:"Okay, do I get to beat them you."

Dean:"You know you couldn't take any of us! Even if, we have our hands tied behind our backs."

Nicky:"Wanna test that theory!"

Vince:"Alright, calm down. You will be in a love storyline with a member of The Shield and then you will join The Shield."

Nicky:"Fine." I storm out of Vince's office and run into Nikki, Brie, AJ, Ariane (Cameron), Trinity (Naomi), Layla and Celeste (Kaitlyn).

Nicky:"You guys won't believe what happen."

Cameron:"Oh, gossip."

Nicky:"So, Vince told me that I have to be in a love storyline with the shield."

Kaitlyn:"That must suck for you, but at least you're involved in a storyline."

AJ:"No, that's great! I mean The Shield is extremely hot, and they are amazing wrestlers."

Nicky:"Zip it!"

Naomi:"Dang, girl! You don't need to get all feisty."

Layla:"You kind of already got the shield outfit down."

Nikki:"But you have more of a badass feel to it like-"

Brie:"You could be the badass, scary, biker chick in the shield."

Kaitlyn:"Yeah, so you would fit right in."

All girls:"Yeah."

Nicky:"Man, you guys are the worst. How am I going to act attracted to my worst enemies."